"I love your legs."

C o m f o r t a b l e

It's a casual day when it happens.



The day feels lazy, so they end up cracking a few cans of beer open and spew a bunch of junk food on the coffee table as Jongin pops in an old movie just for sake of killing time without having to move for the next two hours and a half.



So here they are, Jongin has his side draped along Chanyeol's jean clad thighs as he cushions his head with his forearm while the older has a hand tracing his hip (Jongin swears it's lulling him to sleep); his other arm is slung over the back of the couch.



Chanyeol's not really watching the movie - half-way to knocking out (because who the cares if Seunghwa dated Haena first? Just ask the damn girl out already!) but his attention is blurred enough that his fingers freeze for a second and he has to do a double take when Jongin says I love you.



He looks down at the mop of ebony hair and notices that the other still has his eyes fixed sleepily on the screen before his fingers resume their circling.



"Really? How'd you come to that conclusion?" He asks, looking back up at the screen. Jinhyuk is kissing Soojin in the rain now.



Like in The Notebook..., Chanyeol muses.



"Well for one thing," Jongin drawls, "you farted a few minutes ago and it in stinks. You take a long time to text back, and when you do, it's one word with a question mark. You're clumsy, and people would think that you would've been able to control those damn legs of yours by now. Doesn't help when you trip while in your dork mode. And if it weren't for me, you'd be wearing the same outfit everyday for the rest of your life."



Jongin's on his back now and he's looking at Chanyeol with that stare of his that says, "I know everything about you, don't even deny it." and he isn't. But that doesn't keep him from raising an eyebrow at the dancer. Chanyeol's not very sure whether he should be offended or not, and feels like he missed the "but" somewhere after Jongin said "you".



The "but" does come when Jongin's expression softens and he's reaching a hand up to caress his fingers and palm against Chanyeol's cheek, and the musician swears his stomach does a flip at the fond look Jongin has smiling up at him.



Warmth swells in his chest when Jongin tells him it's okay because he knows Chanyeol smells pretty damn good ninety-nine percent of the time - what, with the ridiculous amount of showers he takes in a day - and he smells wonderful even when he doesn't. The ty texts are made up by his sappy songs when he serenades Jongin into oblivion as an apology and the dancer swears it's enough romance to last him a lifetime and a half.



"And I love your legs." Jongin continues, warm brown eyes watching his fingers trail down the bridge of Chanyeol's nose and the guitarist feels like his heart squished. It's a short-lived though when Chanyeol feels blood rushing downwind as Jongin starts smirking sensually and the fingers are somehow now brushing against the fly of Chanyeol's jeans and he can feel lust creeping its way into his system at the next words. "They feel nice wrapped around my hips...or when I'm straddling you cause it means you have better leverage and I can feel you so much...deeper."



He's taken out of his momentary arousal when Jongin's smirk goes back to this innocent smile that makes Chanyeol confused about the dancer's real personality and which is his stage self.



Jongin looks shy now as he tells Chanyeol it was his dorkiness that had him falling because the musician is most charming when he's carefree. The halfhearted glare sent at him afterwards tells Chanyeol that this revelation shall never be repeated again. He'll be sleeping alone if anyone hears a breath of it - specifically, Jongdae. The taller male is fine with that and is content with keeping this new admission as his own proud accomplishment.



The younger looks content now, the shy gone from his eyes and is replaced by a comfortable expression as he scoots himself down a bit so it's his cheek that is pressed against Chanyeol's lap and his fingers are laced with the other's longer digits.



The contentment is contagious as Jongin tells Chanyeol that his consistent outfits are what makes the elder look more attractive when he dresses up for an occasion and it's like a breath of fresh air while his usual wear are comfortable to cuddle with.



"So don't change." Jongin says in all seriousness, peering up at him with those endearing doe eyes.



Chanyeol smiles and nods a small okay, pressing Jongin's fingers to his lips because he knows what the other is implying besides his choice of apparel.



It works for them; silently talking, understanding the words left unspoken before and after a conversation.



Jongin didn't like making long explanations, and Chanyeol wasn't one to ask a lot of questions no matter how talkative he is.



I'm okay being with you. Jongin was thinking.



I know. Chanyeol replies. I am, too.