Dinner

Change

(Song Mi Young POV) (5:30~Outside of a french restraunt in downtown Seoul)

My mother and I arrived in 15 minutes.I smoothed down my skirt a bit. I din't like wearing dresses, however my uncle and aunt always sent them and my mother liked me wearing them. Mom led me over to two men, one older, one looking to be a year or so older than me. The older one said that his name was Jung Jin Hyuk (sorry i love Choi Jin Hyuk) The younger one reached out his hand for me to shake, which I did. He said his name was Jung Yong Hwa. I could tell that he was trying to be nice, but the cold look he was giving me told me otherwise. Jung Jin Hyuk ajusshi suggested that we take a walk after we ate. I nodded with a smile, trying to be nice for my mom's happiness.

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Finally, at 5:30 my dad's girlfriend and daughter showed up. The girl (Mi Young) was pretty, but she almost looked little uncomfortable. I unknowingly smirked and my dad saw. 'Son, you need to be warm and welcoming to Mi Young. Her mother tells me that she is kind of shy.' I nodded They both came over. My dad nudged me and I held out my hand. "Hello, I am Jung Yong Hwa." I introduced myself. She nodded, shook my hand and replied, "Hello, my name is Song Mi Young. It is a pleasure to meet you." Her vioce was quiet and smooth. She almost seemed afraid of me. I smirked a tad and had my cold stare on. My father led us inside and we sat our table. 

 

 


A/N:Hey!! I updated! Thanks for subscribers and comments! ^^ Makes me happy~ I am on break so I'll try do update more. :) Merry early Christmas! <3