Ice Cream

Change

Ice Cream~ (December 9th, 2013~8:30~Mi Young's First Class, English)

(Mi Young POV)

 

 I sat through English class, being a good student and taking notes. Although I was one of the best in my clss, I always though that there was room for improvment. After a while the bell rang and I put my English noteboook up. My best friend, Song Yoon Ki, came over to me and sat in front of me. I was in the very back right next to the window. Yoon Ki sat across the classroom, in the second row. "Hey! You wanna go get ice cream after school today?" Yoon Ki asked. I nodded, a smile plastered on my face. I have like this love for chocolate and ice cream. And chocolate ice cream. Yum. The bell rang again and Yoon Ki ran back to her desk. I pulled out my math notebook and in between notes drew doodles of ice cream.

 

4:30~After School~ A local ice cream shop

 Yoon Ki and I walked out of school with our arms linked. We walked down to a nearby ice cream shop and looked at all the flavors. I settled for mint chocolate chip and Yoon Ki got strawberry.

    

We sat down at a table.I looked around me and noticed that everyone else had a hot drink. After all, it was almost cold enough for snow. I started eating. It was soo good. After we finished we just sat talking to each other. My phone started ringing. I picked it up. "Hello? Mom?" I talked into the phone. My mom replied. "Mi Young-ah, we'll be going out to dinner with my boyfriend and his son. Come home by 5." I pursed my lips and looked at my watch. It was 4:45 now. "Okay Mom. I'll see you in a bit. Bye." I said and hung up. "Yoon Ki unni, I have to go. I'm eating dinner with my mom's boyfriend and his son." Yoon Ki nodded and waved as I left. I ran home and got there in 10 minutes. I walked in and hugged my mom. "Ppali! We are eating at a nice restraunt so hurry up and get ready." I nodded and walked into my room and looked through my closet for a nice dress. I found a black and silver that looked fancy.

I matched it with silver and black heels.

I put on light makeup and curled my hair. I grapped a black purse and put my silver hoop earings in. At 5:15 my mother and I headed over to a fancy french restraunt.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update!! I hope you like it! :) Don't forget to check out my first fan fiction called The Quiet One! (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/588645/the-quiet-one-fxband-jessica-krystal-schoollife-exo-ohsehun)