Him

Another Mermaid Story: Mermaid Ring

You are now in Seoul , you lived in the apartment with the exo guys.

You try to not trouble them but they insist or maybe force you by dragging you to live with them.

You remembered the moment you said you want to move in to Seoul.

Flash back

"I think I should move in Seoul."You said in low voice but loud enough but then the tired and sleepy  EXO wouldn't budge at all.

Only crickets sound can be heard.

You thought maybe they didn't hear you and you're lazy to repeat the bad idea.

"Suho, _____ said she want to moves in Seoul."Sehun said with lazy voice without realizing his word mean..

*Oh, someone do hear me!*you thought in relieved.

"WAIT!?!WHAT!!?"Chanyeol shrieked wake up from his sleep and make you in shocked.

Sehun follow Chanyeol.

Suho stand up and hold your hand.

"Seriously? You staying in Seoul for real?"Suho asked with glistening eyes.

You nodded and Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho cheered thus making the rest people wakes up.

"One more thing, if you guys tired don't need to take care of me. I don't want to disturbs your busy schedules. I'm big girl, you know."

"WE'RE NOT TIRED."The sleepy boys quickly stand up to proves they are not sleepy with atletic moves.

"See, we can even run right now. We're not tired at all."Luhan said.

You chuckled and shook your head.

"I'm already take care 11 boys and it's not hurt to take care one more, right guys?"Suho asked them and they quickly nodded.

"You can even tasted my cooking every day."

"You can watch Miracle in Cell 7 with us."

"You can cycling in Han River with us.


"You can play with us too."

"But guys, I'd never say I live with you guys in Seoul." you said and popped their bubbles.

"But,______-"

"Nope!"you quickly shook your fingers  resembles a 'NO'.

End of Flashback.

That argument turned up wasting your time.

They ended up kidnapped you when you in sleep and transfer to Seoul.

You were to tired from packing and in deep sleep to realize they had kidnap you.

The feeling the guilty of you too overwhelmed so you decide to be a little maid for them.

You clean their bedroom and cook for them with little help for kyungsoo.

You even help them in their project sometimes.

Their panda eyes from roundtrip to Busan is gone after you moving in to Seoul.

You  don't regret your decision to move, yet.

You decided to take  some fresh air so you decide to go to the park.

You look at the big Christmas tree which decorates the park.

It's just the end of November, but yet they already prepared for Christmas.

Christmas song echoed in the park through big speaker.

You look at the christmas tree and sing along.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there's just one thing I need.

I don't care about the present, underneath the christmas tree

I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know."You sing baekhyun's favorite songs.

" Make my wish come true

 All I want for Christmas is you, yeah."Baekhyun voice echoed in your ears and instinctively you look behind.

You  saw Baekhyun standing right there with a smile on his face; looking at the Christmas tree.

"Byun Baekhyun..."