Ch 2

This isn't me. (My new life)

Sun peeking through the cracks of the closed curtains caused me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes. A headache was pounding in my head. I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings. The walls were pure white. Black pieces of furniture were placed around the room. Movement was felt beside me. My eyes widen. I stayed still. Kai was shirtless, sleeping soundly. I looked under the covers. I sighed. I still had my clothes on. I got up quietly not wanting to wake him up.

"Where are you going?" I hadn't even got off the bed yet. I turn my head around and saw him still laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I ignored him and continued to slowly get off the bed.

A strong arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me back down onto the bed.

"Leaving me already?" He got up and backed hugged me, whispering into my ear. He place his chin on my shoulder. His brown hair was misplaced. Yet, he still looked...y.

"We haven't even gotten to the fun part yet." I felt him smile. I shrugged him off my shoulder. I got off the bed and gathered my stuff.

---

I quickly took a shower and headed out the door. "Aish. That stupid Kai. Thanks to him, I'm late for school." I entered the gates and entered my classroom.

"Kim-" I interrupted the class in the middle of attendance. The teacher turned her head and looked at me.

"Tardy on the second day of school. Get to your seat." I walked to my seat and sat down. The headache was not helping with my current attitude. She continued on with the rest of the attendance.

"Kim Jongin." No reply. "Kim Jongin." She looked around the classroom. Her eyes landed to the empty spot beside me. "Not here again. Aish."

I started to think to myself. "Kim Jongin? Who's that? He's my seat mate?" A tap was felt on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sehun smiling at me. He leaned over the desk as I leaned back onto my chair. "How was Kai?" I widen my eyes.

"You were so drunk last night. Did you two have fun?" That explains the headache. I took my hand and smacked his head. "We didn't do anything"

"Ms. Jung. Mr. Oh. Do you have something to share with the class?" We turned our heads to the teacher who was standing there with her arms crossed across her chest. We shook our heads. Sehun sat back down into his seat.

"No, I insist. Please share what you two were talking about?" I was annoyed.

"We were discussing how you might want to wear a bra every now and then. It's disgusting." She looked at me with her jaw wide open. "Excuse me?" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't stutter did I? And please you're over 40 now. Please wear skirts that go below your knees. No one wants to see that." I glared at her. She stood there looking embarrassed.

"You asked." I got up and walked out of the classroom. I slammed the door and took a deep breath. I didn't know where I was going. All I know was that I was glad I was out of the classroom.

After minutes of walking, I eventually made my way up to the school's rooftop. I saw down on the edge and looked at the view. For a school, the view was awesome. What else would you except for an arts school. I closed my eyes.

"Don't jump." I turned around and saw Luhan. I smiled. "Why aren't you in class?" I asked him.

He walked closer to me. I carefully swung my legs around and faced him.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" I shook my head. He chuckled. "I'm a senior here pabo. I don't have any classes at the moment." I nodded. "Well, I..kinda...walked out." He frowned.

"Yup, I was right. Pabo." I scrunched up my nose, showing him I didn't care.

"Lunch time. Kaja!" I smiled

---

Luhan held my hand as he guided me through the busy halls. He led me into the cafeteria where all of EXO was seated enjoying their lunch. I sat down beside Luhan and greeted them.

"No Kai again today?" Luhan asked as he stole some of Chanyeol's food. The giant shot him a disapproving look as he smacked his head.

"No." Lay sighed.

Xiumin spoke. "I swear, if he fails I'm going to kill that boy. I'm not tutoring him for nothing." He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Aish, that ungrateful boy." He took his fork and stabbed it into his salad.

"Kids, remember the performance we have tonight." Suho reminded them. He took a bite of his burger. I looked at them.

"What performance?" I asked as Luhan fed me. "Star Festival. We perform and compete every year. And sure enough our dances always place first." Luhan said. I nodded my head in understanding.

Night had already fallen and I was heading back home.

I placed my bag down and headed to my room. I jumped on my bed and lois down, resting on my back. "Ahh.." I exhaled. I was about to close my eyes when I heard tapping from my window. I opened my eyes confused. "Bwohya.." I got up and opened my curtains. There, I see Sehun standing in front of my window. I looked down at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yah! There's a door for a reason! Use it!" The doorbell was suddenly heard. I groaned. "Aish." I turned back to Sehun who was standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Stay right there. Don't move." I got up and headed out my room to answer the door.

"Surprise!" Suho stood in front of the door with his arms wide open. Behind revealed 7 other boys stood behind him with wide grins. I stood there with my eyes wide open.

"What are you doing here?" I became flustered and started to raise my voice without my knowing. "How do you know where I live?" Suho smiled. "Oppa is the head of the student council. I have all the student's addresses." I squinted my eyes at him.

I invited them in. They filed into my home one by one and sat down in the living room. Sehun then suddenly came running down the hall. "Wait! There's still me!" I laughed.

Everyone had finally came in and I closed the door. "Where's Kris and Luhan Oppa?" I asked as I looked at the boys scattered in the room.

"The hyungs went to go check us in at the competition." Sehun answered as he sat down on the floor. He stretched out his legs in front of him as he placed his hands behind him to support him.

"You're coming." Sehun said, sounding more like a statemnet than a question. "Wae?" I asked.

"It'll be fun! Come on! Support your oppas!" I sighed and rolled my eyes and the 9 boys infront of me. "Fine." I agreed.

And without warning, Lay grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. The rest of the boys falling behind us. After minutes of walking;we has finally made it. We stopped at the entrance. I placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. "Come on! We don't have time!" Once again I got pulled. We ran down the halls and entered a room. As we entered, there seated three genltemen dressed in something that looked like a school uniform.

"You came!" Luhan stood up excitedly and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him off and looked over him. Kai sat there looking at me. I gave him a small smile and turned back to the boys.

"When are you performing?" I asked. "Soon."

I look over and saw Kai getting up while adjusting the tie that hung around his neck.

"You should leave so the rest of EXO can get dressed." He told me. I started to proceed out of the room when Chanyeol stood in front of it. "Ani, kwenchana. You don't have to leave." He spread his arms out, barricading the door. He looked at Kai from across the room and gave him a glare.

"Fine, your choice." Kai crossed his arms and brought them down to his waist. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and started to pull. My eyes widen in shock and I quickly turned around embarrassed.

"Yah! What are you doing!" Kris yelled. "Wae? I can't get dressed?" He asked.

"You're already dressed!" I heard him scoff. "I don't like this shirt."

He walked by me shirtless and grabbed a white dress shirt from the clothes rack in front of me. "Aish, why did I have to stand here." I scolded myself.

"You're enjoying it." I opened my eyes and looked at Kai who was buttoning up his shirt. "Tch. As if." I brushed shoulders with him