How it all started

My life

(notice on how my hair color changed)

Ok hello Kim Taeyeon here. Before I start you need to know how it all started..

 

I was with my parents living in Jeonju. I asked my mother if I could go to the park. Of course she let me. I ran to the park and I tried to do the monkey bars. Sadly I fell and a bunch of older girls made fun of me. ( I was only 6 at the time ) Then this boy scolded the girls who made fun of me. His name is Donghae and he is only 2 months older than me. Then as years passed we became close friends. On my 12th birthday Donghae gave me a heart necklace. He had a matching one. The reason he gave me the necklace is so I would never forget about him..

 

Then my mother died.. My father, a successful businessman, wanted us to move to Seoul.. I was too scared to tell Donghae so I just left.. I even changed my number and changed my hair color to brown.. Of course I kept the necklace.

 

As years passed I made new friends at my new school.. I also made many guy friends and slowly very slowly.. I forgot about him... 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

How is it??? Sorry its kind of short I didnt want to put all the events together because it could get confusing. Please comment below of your opinions :) I want to make this a good fanfic~