for real? i am the lucky fan!(please let me to korea)

just me alone with exo!(am i dreaming?)

your pov:

 

you wake up from sleep,it morning already then you got up from ur bed and turns on your computer..while waiting you take a fresh air out side your house..doing a little warm up,then you notice the mail box..it really full.

run towards it,and take all of it to kitchen where the dining table located.

"mom,the mail box really full~ here i brought all of it here~"you told your mom,who busy cooking for you guys breakfast

"__.check all of it,and gives it to ur brothers or sisters,it's might their letters too"your mom said but didnt look at you

"ok"you started to check all the letter(s) most of them for ur brothers(it because of their popular in school xD) and there's one for you!

"i have one!"you ripped top of it and took the paper inside the envelope ,you covered your mouth as you read the content ,you just dont believe what you just read!

you ran to your bed room,and sit infont of ur computer,glance at the letter then log in your email:

"(1)newmsg"

you click to open it,then the contain said

"miss__, congratulation! you've been invited to go to korea and going to meet EXO and please reply this email as you read it,if there any questions freely to ask us."

you were blank that time,you slapped yourself

 

repeatly said "i'm not dreaming?right?" you take a glance again at the computer!

"i'm NOT dreaming!"you check the envelope again and there one ticket to seoul!

"i've been chosen! MOM ! DAD! I GOT THE TICKET!!"yelling while jumping on ur bed crazily.

 

"woow! ah!! i'm the lucky! fan! "then you running down stair

"mom! i got the ticket!"you show her the ticket with big smile applied on ur face

"stop,wishing to go to korea __.wake up!"your older sister,crystal said as she rolling her eye

"no!i telling you the true! here!"show her the ticket,and she grabs it boredly then"oh..ma..god!?mom!"widen her eye then look up at your mom then look at the ticket again.

"see ,told ya!"pouted ur lip

"dear?are you sure about this?"grabbed the ticket from crystal,who didnt even blink her eye and  turning the ticket upside down.

"yes.mom..yes!"(smile ear to ear)

"you going to be alone.."raise her one eyebrow,then in same time ur brothers,ricky and brain joined you guys breakfast talking.

"what's up?"Ricky,your older brother asked."WOW!where did you got this!"your second brother,Brain exclaimed..as he take a look at your ticket.

"mom,i really want to go there ,the ticket is free..we dont have to paid anything okey?you know, this only one  opportunity that i had, i'm going to sees my idol!"pouting and put ur chin on the dining table.

"asked your father?then.."she turns away to cooker.(totally going to lose with ur cute pouting,she always lose against the maknae of her child,it's you.

"__.stop your pouting,go to father.stop being cute towards us"three of ur siblings complained.

you made ugly pout to them then doing mehrong :p and run to ur parent room,there where ur dad is.

as you arrived you knocked the door and open it,your dad read a book like always,he glance at you then look at the book again"honey? why?"he asked you and turns to other page.

you crawled on your parent's bed.."he.he dad~ i got the ticket" grinning and sit beside him.

your dad"ticket?what ticket? we not even planning going somewhere this holiday?"frowned one of his brow.

"it about...EXO"S SHOW TIME!" you doing the sign and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh,okey!"he agreed and reading the book back,"dad?..i got the ticket..and I AM GOING TO KOREA>.<"you make sure him to listen to ur words.

"hmm"nodded his head,you grinned"see! i know you going to let me go!"you was about to get of from the bed but "go ahead eat your 'oreo'

///'oreo'is a it's black biscuit and middle of vanilla? or milk?///

 

 

 

 

you stopped and turn to ur dad "pardon me? dad..you not listen to ur  daughter here!~"whined

" i did listen you." still not looking at you,"okey,then what did i said,just now?"put ur hand on ur hip,"huh,dad~ i got your oreo and I'M GOING TO EAT ALL  UR OREO."he rolling his eye and done mocking exactly like you."puhahahaxD" rolling on the bed like crazy..

you're dad let you rolling until you stopped,"daddy,i'm not talking about 'YOUR OREO' ,i'm talking about KOREA..ha..ha..haha"shooking ur head,

"oh,really? sorry,dear..i'm busy reading..you always came whenever i read the important part..so what are you saying?"looked at you

''EXO's SHOWTIME" you make the sign again! with smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

he blink at you couple of time then do the 'sign' slowly,"you got the ticket? really?oh my lucky daughter~ so go tell ur mom to pack cloth,we're going to korea now~"

"no..no..no..it's only one ticket"put ur point finger up

"what?i'm not going to let you __. you still young!"shook his head

"i'm going to be okey..daddy.jebal please you told me i can go if i'm the lucky fan that been choose by my idol,NOW it's true i'm the lucky fan~daaad~"

whined

"oh,i did said that..rm..you going to be alone.."rubbed his back neck

you pouted and make puppy eye,"urmm , go asked your mother"patted ur head.

rolling ur eye,"oh no, the game about to begin,mom told me to ask you and you told me to asked her back" faceplam

"oh,you already told her? haha okey,if it okey with you then i trust you it's going to be 'kwenchanna'?"he patted ur head

you gave him a cute smile,you surprised that he used 'kwenchanna' word.

-you go back to ur bedroom happily,sit infront ur computer-

you started typing  your words to sment's email....

 

 

 

..exo's pov next chappiie~

 

 

 

©myownbrain

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

happy familyy~^^ thanks for reading~  stayed tune~