Final

The Tale Between Donggumong & Special Stupid

“ Min Woo-ah, I will appreciate it if you stop calling me Donggumong off-screen. Do you know that you are actually hurting someone’s heart by saying that! “ Dong Wan pushed Min Woo to the walls of the practice room, which makes the other 4 members shocked.

“ That’s it! Our 16 years of friendship is finally over! “ Dong Wan yelled

“ Stop it Dong Wan. You are hurting Min Woo. “ Hye Sung pulled Dong Wan’s back and ended up being thrown to one corner.

“ Dong Wan hyung. Stop! “ Jun Jin steps in front of Dong Wan but ended up being pushed. No one could stop angry Dong Wan from being angry. Not even Andy, not even Eric and not even the managers.

What’s makes Dong Wan really upset it’s not because of the members teasing him by calling him Donggumong, but to him it’s just too much. Dong Wan marched out from the practice room, after strangling Min Woo. The other members helped Min Woo stand up and Hye Sung passed him a bottle of water.

“ What’s with Dong Wan hyung? He’s easily pissed off. “ Andy asked.

“ Not sure. After his musical ended, he became like this. I don’t want to spend Christmas like this. “ Jun Jin replied.

“ It’s all because of me. “ Min Woo muttered which makes the other four members confused.

“ I kept on teasing him Donggumong whenever I sees him. And I guess he got sick and tired of it. But, hey, you guys keep on teasing me Special Stupid and I didn’t get mad right? “ Min Woo continued.

“ Well, I guess it’s partly my fault too. I also keep calling him Donggumong. Even during his birthday party. “ Eric replied.

Meanwhile, Dong Wan who was driving along the expressway. He was driving in full speed when suddenly, a bright light hits him. A huge truck crashed onto the celebrity car. Dong Wan knocked his head onto the steering wheel before passing out.

Hours later, the news travelled around the world. The news that shocked the whole world, especially the fans.

“ Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan, gets into an accident with a 25 ton truck, coma. “

The practice room suddenly became quiet as Andy reads the news on his IPad. Everyone froze. The leader took the IPad from Andy and reads the article.

Shinhwa’s lead vocal, Kim Dong Wan will be going on an emergency surgery after his car accident. Kim Dong Wan who had drove his vehicle 120km/h had crashed onto a truck. The driver of the truck suffered from minor cuts around the head while Kim Dong Wan suffered a huge amount of blood loss. Kim Dong Wan also fractured his spine and his ribs, causing a high risk of heart attack or even death.

“ No, this is not true! Dong Wan will not drive at such a high speed. “ Hye Sung tried to denies everything.

“ Hyung. He will, if he’s very angry. You know he would do anything if he were angry right? “ Jun Jin replied, trying to calm Hye Sung down.

Tears could not stop flowing down their cheeks. What if they lose one of their member? What will happen to Shinhwa in the future? Those are thoughts of the members.

The members went to the hospital where Dong Wan’s currently in. Eric managed to find the doctor who treated on Dong Wan.

“ Doctor, how’s Dong Wan? Is he going to be fine? “ Eric asked.

“ Well, about survival, it’s only 50-50. I can’t guarantee you about his health. “ the doctor calmly said and patted on Eric’s shoulder before walking away.

“ This is the worst Christmas ever. “ Min Woo sobbed.

“ How I wished that I didn’t . These things won’t happen. “ he continued.

“ Min Woo hyung. I guess you should stop blaming yourself and start praying for Dong Wan hyung’s health. “ Andy pats his older brother’s shoulder.

The members could only see Dong Wan, lying at the hospital bed with the window. They couldn’t enter the room due to some reasons.

“ Min Woo-ah, let’s go home. We will visit him tomorrow morning. “ Eric said.

“ You guys go instead. I’m going to be here. “ Min Woo who was being stubborn.

“ The four of us will be leaving. Are you sure you want to be alone? “ Jun Jin asked.

“ I told you already. I’m staying here. I’m not going anywhere. “ Min Woo burst into tears.

“ It’s all my fault. “ Min Woo sobbed.

The members gave Min Woo some time alone, by leaving the hospital and rest at their own apartments. But even so, they couldn’t sleep but to worry about Dong Wan.

The next day, Jun Jin and Hye Sung walked towards the corridor. They saw a familiar figure. It was Min Woo. Wearing the exact same shirt and pants he wore the night before. He sure didn’t leave the hospital.

“ Wake up, Min Woo. Why are you still here? “ Hye Sung tried to wakes Min Woo up.

Min Woo woke up and the first thing he asked was, “ Is Dong Wan okay? Did he wake up yet? “

“ Hyung, it will be better if you go and shower first. And have this. “ Jun Jin passed Min Woo some bread he had brought.

“ And the doctor still have not told us about Dong Wan’s conditions. How about you go home first before coming back in the afternoon. “ Hye Sung tried to persuade Min Woo to at least wash up.

Min Woo nodded slowly and stood up. He felt so weak. And because of that Jun Jin had to ask his manager to bring Min Woo home.

A few hours later, Min Woo who were heading towards the hospital. He drove at the bridge when he suddenly stops the car. He alighted and walked towards the side of the bridge.

“ If Dong Wan is going to die, I’m following with him.” He mumbled to himself.

He took a deep breath before slowly extending his right foot. His body starting to lean forward but was pulled by a great force.

“ Min Woo, for goodness sake, don’t ever ing try to commit suicide! “ the voice yelled at him.

The voice sounds extremely familiar to him. He turns around to see Eric hugging him really tightly. Next to Eric, is Andy who was completely worried about Min Woo.

“ If Dong Wan ever founds out about this, I’m sure he would feel guilty about it. Just as you were guilty about yesterday’s incident. “ Andy said.

“ And Jun Jin and Hye Sung called us that Dong Wan is in his recovery state now. He will be discharged in a few months since he still needs some therapy to do. “ Eric continued.

Min Woo who was extremely happy about the news hugged the two mans and entered his car, driving to the hospital.

“ Dong Wan-ah~~” Min Woo said in excitement as he walked into the ward.

Dong Wan who was lying at the bed, smiled happily when he saw Min Woo.

“ Min Woo-ah, I’m sorry for what I have done yesterday. “Dong Wan apologized.

“ Hye Sung told me that you actually stayed in the hospital for the entire night. “ he continued.

“ No, I’m supposed to apologize. I’m sorry for teasing you all this while. From now on, you can call me Special Stupid and I won’t be angry with you. “ Min Woo said as he hugged his best friend.

“ Dong Wan, I love you. “ he muttered.