Let the craziness begin

Trapped in love with the killer who killed my best friend

As Himchan left the house she ran up to her room and Hyosung was waiting in the room for her."Ji Eun so how was your date with him?"Hyosung said while trying to keep the anger in herself."Oh it was amazing we went to the park and to the carnival."Song Ji Eun said with a happy face"Listen i don't want you two to be dating."She said while looking down to the floor."Wait why ?"Song Ji Eun said with a disipointed face."JI EUN I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU KEEP GOING OUT WITH THAT PHYCO PATH YOU DIE JUST LIKE ME AND YOU WONT BE ALBE TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS!Hyosung explained to Ji Eun."Look i'm sorry for the yelling but you just have to know the truth."Hyosung said saddly.'I'm not mad it's just what if your right what if i die then i'll be even more mizerable."Song Ji Eun said with a shocked face.'Well just have to see what will go wrong."Hyosung said with a worried face.As they went to go see Himchan perform they were sure he was still killing.tumblr_lzd6vc4raw1qhr4hvo2_1280.png"Nope he seems fine to me "Hyosung said quickly .Nope we have to follow him after the concert is over.Ji eun said .After the concert was over it seem he still was killng.It seems like he just killed some random girl named and she was 21years old.Hyosung said as he hid the body in some guys house.And As they went back home they sat in the room drinking tea and as Himchan saw Ji Eun talking to thin air he was sure that he was just seeing things.

As he walked into her house he saw her cryingtumblr_mehltaNxJn1rb6e7zo1_500.gif"Ji eun whats wrong '.Himchan asked ."You told me that you stoped killing but i saw you kill a 21 yr old lady"."How did you find out".He asked ."My friend took me to see if you were still killing."Song Ji Eun said as she cryied even more.And as Hyosung's ghost appread infront of him he started to back up."Hello you seem to be scared why are you so scared your the one who killed me so i want to know why your so scared"?Hyosung questioned him"i watch over you guys everything you guys do i watch every step.'Hyosung said as it creeped him out.As her ghost lefted she looked at him and was gone.