Cheque Please

Cheque Please

“Yixing, you’re such a up,” Whined Chanyeol from the backseat.

“What? I am not! I’m just trying to get us better acquainted with the founder of SM. Entertainment,”

“Yixing’s right Chanyeol,” Joonmyeon added from the driver’s seat, “It couldn’t hurt to be on Sooman’s good side; and acting like a civilized human being for a couple of hours isn’t going to kill you. Oh! We’re here,”

Chanyeol let out another defeated grunt and flopped lazily out of the car.

~

~

“Wow this place is really nice,” Baekhyun said, gazing around the restaurant the founder had chosen. High ceilings, wine red carpeting with gold accents, and marble from floor to ceiling.

“Wow, indeed,” Chanyeol added, clawing at his half undone tie.

“Sweetie, please,” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s hands away and fixed his tie back into place, “We’ll only be here for two hours tops, then you can spend the rest of the day in your boxers,”

“Fine,” Chanyeol gave up with a slight smile, quickly making sure no one was looking before pecking the other lightly on the cheek.

~

~

He was a decent looking man, Lee Sooman. His hair still black even for his age, with squinty eyes and thick rimmed glasses, “It’s nice to finally meet you boys all together,”

The boys gave 9) degree bows and sat down to begin their meal.

They were halfway though their meal and the boys were already bored out of their minds, Sehun was probably asleep, Tao was arranging his food into some work of art and Baekyeol were holding hands and playing footsie under the table.

Sooman cackled, downing another shot of soju, “I didn’t know you were left handed, Chanyeol-shi,”

Chanyeol jerked slightly, his right hand tangled with Baekhyun’s left, “I’m not, sir. I’m uh... trying to become ambidextrous,”

Sooman giggled some more and stuffed his mouth with more food, “If I didn’t know any better I’d think you and Baekhyun were holding hands,”

Baekhyun choked on his food and covered it with a half hearted laugh, “That’s funny,” He cleared his throat and looked at Sooman almost begrudgingly, “Downright hilarious,”

“There’s no way any of you are gay. You boys seem smart enough to distinguish right from wrong,” Sooman nodded to himself.

Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow, “Wrong, sir?”

“Of course, dear boy! Homouality is disgusting! It’s a sin!” Sooman laughed some more and continued to stuff his face.

Baekhyun tightened his grip on Chanyeol’s hand, his knuckles turning white. Chanyeol leaned over and whispered, “Hun please don’t do anything rash,”

Baekhyun took a deep breath and returned his attention to the old man across the table.

“Besides,” Sooman added, “I would never let anyone such as that to work at SM. Entertainment. SM is the best business there is. No company as distinguished as SM should have a among them!” Sooman laughed again and plopped another wrap in his mouth.

Much to Chanyeol’s dismay, Baekhyun finally snapped, “A , eh? I’ll show you a you old bastard!”

Baekhyun stood up and ripped the tablecloth off the table, sending food and drinks every which way.

Sooman looked up in horror as Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol by the collar and hoisted him up onto the table, straddling his lap and pressed their lips together.

Sooman let out a strangled scream and inhaled a chunk of the food he was eating. He stood up, hands at his throat looking around with panicked eyes.

Joonmyeon screeched and flew from his seat, wrapping his arms around the founders midsection and squeezing tightly, managing to dislodge the food caught in the old man’s windpipe.

And the chaos began. The airborne chunk of food flew across the table and into Kyungsoo’s tea, causing him to jump with a squeak and drop the cup onto Jongin’s lap. Poor boy turned beet red and flapped around the table, dramatically trying to pat the spilled tea of Jongin’s pants and nearly slithering under the table upon noticing the close proximity.

A smirk appeared on Tao’s face as he grabbed Sehun by the wrists and dragged him off to God knows where, leaving Luhan in a state of shock and despair.

Yixing took notice of Sooman’s appalled expression and burst into tears, “You blew it, Yixing! YA BLEW IT!”

Baekhyun parted his lips from Chanyeol’s with and audible smack and winked at the old Sooman who gasped in abject horror and passed out in a panicked Joonmyeon’s arms.

Baekhyun flipped his hair out of his face and dragged Chanyeol to his feet, clearing his throat and smiling at the aghast restaurant staff standing slack jawed in front of the mess, “Cheque please!”

 

 

 

 

Hey there guys~ This is just some stupid little thing I threw together. I hope you enjoyed it!!! As always comments are much loved~

Sayonara!