chapter 1

Love 101 hiatus

-Minah's P.O.V-

"HEY! MINAH!" a male voice shouted from the distance.

I was at my locker putting some text books from my morning class and taking out books for the my afternoon classes, until I heard my name being called. I closed my locker and turned my head to see the school soccer team's captain Yoon Doojoon, he was panting obviously tired. Must have ran all the way here in a rush because he was wearing the schools soccer attire. I thought. 

"Oh.. Doojoon-shi." I said curious to way he wanted to see me.

"Can you give this to Hyoyeon for me? it's birthday gift from my parents, I have a game out of the city but tell her ill make it before midnight to give her my birthday gift, thanks and bye." Doojoon said quickly patted your shoulders and ran off.   

Hyoyeon is one of my very closest friends who's also dating soccer captain Doojoon, that was the reason why his family had a birthday gift for her. I stared at the gift a little envious.  I sighed to my self leaning against my locker and gave a small pout. All my friends are in relationships now or have crushes, AISH I want to fall in love and have a boyfriend but I don't know how it works I don't really know much. I thought to myself before pushing my self off my locker and headed towards the school cafe and putting hyoyeons gift in my bag.


A/N: that was a ty first chapter ... i so sorrehhhh OTL i have the biggest writers block whenever im begining something 

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TYVM