Christmas Love

Christmas Love

Before reading this story, I would recommend you to listen to "Miracles In December" by EXO while reading. It would add some feelings into it~ :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbVOJCm9-ck (credits to Derpchyo)

25th December, Seoul.


“Oppa.” Sulli whispered.

“hmm?” Minho answered while holding a cup of hot chocolate.

The two of them were seated in their living room, it was snowing heavily outside.

“I’m sorry.” Sulli said softly with her face facing on the floor.

“For what?” Minho said while looking at her, oblivious to what Sulli was going to say.

“Oppa.. I can’t go on anymore..” Sulli lifted her head and faced him, her eyes were watery.

Minho felt a pang of pain on his heart when he saw Sulli.

“Oppa, I’m really sorry.. I can’t go on anymore. I want freedom. I don’t want to lie to aboji anymore. I’m really tired of being your wife. I don’t want to suffer anymore. I.. I want a divorce..” Sulli spoke softly while her tears can’t stop from falling.

“W-What are you talking about, I don’t understand.” Minho said. He doesn’t want to listen any of it anymore. His tears are b in his eyes.

“Oppa..I think we should end this.. I knew it all along that you never liked me.. it was me who kept bugging you and made you to marry me. It was all my fault. But...but.. did you ever care about me oppa? You didn’t know that everyday, I was..tolerating.. I did love you alot. I really do. But, somehow I didn’t get back my love from you.. I’m suffocating everyday. Last year, our first anniversary, you didn’t even show up on our dinner. I thought you were busy on your work..but I saw you with Yuri at the Italian restaurant.” Sulli voice broke and her tears won’t stop flowing.

Minho just stared at her with his tears flowing. He was guilty. He felt a painful tug in his heart. Does he really need to let go of Sulli?

“And.. when I was having a fever and was resting at home, you were out partying at a club and came home drunk and I had to take care of you while I’m having a massive headache. Last year, on my birthday.. you purposely filled your schedule with projects and made yourself busy so that you won’t have to celebrate with me. Do..you...h-hate me that much? I understand that I’m quite annoying and I always make you angry but.. do you h-have to hurt me that way? Am I nothing to you? I can’t continue anymore oppa.. I’m giving up. And.. I would really like to ask you a question..”

Minho was speechless. He didn’t know that Sulli suffered so much because of him. All sorts of emotion was now filling his heart. Sadness, Regret, Guiltiness, Misery. Did Sulli mean nothing to him?

“D-Did you ever liked me?” Sulli whispered but loud enough for Minho to hear. She fixed her eyes on Minho, trying to read his mind.

But, Minho kept his head down and tears kept flowing down his cheeks.

Sulli stood up. “I guess I understand now. Thank you for all this while...Goodbye oppa.” Sulli went up to her room and cried on floor. She was crying her heart out. She never knew that Minho was that cold-hearted. She thought that maybe she would have some chance with him, but unfortunately, she doesn’t.

Minho was left in the room crying.

“Don’t leave me.” He cried and drown himself with alcohol for the night.

It was indeed a sad christmas for the couple.

26th December, Seoul

Minho woke up with a massive headache, he then saw a jacket that was covering his back. He took it and saw it was a girl’s jacket..

“Ssul..” Minho hugged the jacket and let the sweet scent of the jacket occupied his mind.

He then stood up and walked to the kitchen to find his wife, but sadly.. she was not there. Not even in the living room or the garden.

He then went up to her bedroom and to his shock.. All of Sulli things were not there anymore. His mind went blank, he opened the wardrobe and found out that it was clean. Nothing was there. No clothes or even bags. Nothing.

“Ssul..." He mumbled and fell on the floor. She can’t leave him.. no...NO.

He ran down and picked up his phone and dialed Sulli’s number. But to his dismay, she did not pick up his call. He then called her again and again and again. But still, she did not pick up the call.

He walked to the living room and sat on the couch. His tears then began to fall uncontrollably. “Ssul...why did you leave me? I’m sorry.. Please come back to me.. Don’t leave.. Please...” He mumbled as he placed his hands on his forehead.

Suddenly, he heard a gush of wind blew in from the window and a piece of paper landed on the coffee table infront of the couch. It was as if God wanted him to read that paper.

He picked it up and he his tears fell one by one, without him knowing.

My dearest husband, Minho,

When you’ve read this letter, I’m already in the plane heading for the US. I know this was abit rush, but I really have to do this. I’m going to the US and I don’t know when I will be back. Oppa, this few years of being your wife was a great adventure for me. I will always remember it. Eventhough, through this years, you never liked me.. but, Oppa.. I want to let you know that I really like you..no, I mean, I love you. Ever since I married you.. I told myself to always try my best to be the best wife to you..my husband. I love you and forever will. I hope that you’ll find a suitable and the woman that you love most to be your wife in the future. I will do so too. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Without me by your side, I’m sure you’ll be doing great. The divorce papers is placed on the dining table, I’ve signed and I hope you’ll do so too. From now on, we will no longer be husband and wife. I hope all the best for you. And..Oppa, Thank you for everything. Thank you and goodbye...

Yours truly,
Choi Sulli.


“No...No.. you can’t leave me. Ssul.” he crumpled the paper and went out while grabbing his jacket. He start his car and drove to the airport.

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

AT THE AIRPORT

Minho ran in and was frantically searching for his wife. “Ssul!!” he yelled getting all the attention from the people in the airport, but he didn’t mind, In this very moment, all that matters was finding his wife. His mind was all filled with Sulli and his heart was tearing apart every single second.

IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE AIRPORT

Sulli was standing infront of the gate. She stared at the sign, “To USA.” for a long time. Her mind was in turmoil, is she going to go to US and leave Minho all alone? Is that what she wants? Her heart was starting to tear..

“Miss?” said the officer.

“Uh?...yes?” She answered after being teared away from her thoughts.

“You’ve been standing here for quite some time.. are you going in?” said the officer.

“Uh..” Sulli was trying very hard to decide.

“Final call for the passengers who are boarding E49235 to US.”

MINHO’s SIDE

He’s been running around for a whole 30 minutes.

Suddenly he heard, “Final call for the passengers who are boarding E49235 to US.”

All his hope was shattered.. Sulli is definitely on the plane now.. she’s really leaving. His tears once again rolled down his cheeks. His heart was shattered into a million pieces. His hope, his family, his life.. it’s all gone now.. and he’s regretting it. He regrets everything. He wants his wife back, that’s all he wishes for.

He walked slowly and sat on a chair. He looked down on the floor while crying silently. “All I ever wished for was for my wife to be by my side.. is it that hard to be fulfilled?” He thought.

After a few moments, he lifted up his head. His mind was blank. It was as if God listened to his prayers. His wife, Sulli.. was sitting on the far opposite from him. She did not enter the gate!

Flashback

“You’ve been standing here for quite some time...are you going in?” said the officer.

“Uh..” Sulli was trying very hard to decide.

“Final call for the passengers who are boarding E49235 to US.”

“I...I...I’m sorry. I’m not going in.” said Sulli.

She walked away from the officer and sat on the nearest chair. She took out a photo of Minho and stared at it for a long time. “I miss you..” said Sulli.

FLASHBACK END


Minho slowly stood up and made his way to Sulli slowly as all of his memories flashed through his mind.

1st FLASHBACK

Minho was heartbroken when his girlfriend, Belle broke up with him. He was crying while siting beside the Han River.

He felt a pair of hands caressing his shoulders. “It’s okay, Oppa. It’s okay.” said Sulli.

She lead his head to rest on her shoulders. Her heart broke when she saw his crying face.

“Oppa, it’s okay. You still have me, I will be by your side forever. If you want to cry, then cry.. It’s alright, I’m always here beside you.” Sulli gently patted his back while Minho cried harder.

At that time, Minho was glad that he still has Sulli that he could lean on..eventhough he wouldn’t admit it.

1st FLASHBACK ENDS


“I love you.” He thought as he slowly walk to Sulli who was still staring at his picture.

2nd FLASHBACK

“Oppa! Oppa!” Sulli yelled.

“What?” Minho answered arrogantly.

“See? It’s a puppy!! I found it in the garden this morning.” said Sulli who is carrying a little cute puppy in her arms.

“Can we adopt it? Please? Oppa?” Sulli begged.

“No.” Minho said as he sipped his coffee while sitting on the couch.

“Why? It’s a lost puppy. I bet he’s hungry and cold in the winter. I want to adopt it, Oppa. Can we?” Sulli begged.
“I said No. End of discussion.” Minho answered arrogantly and went up the stairs but he saw Sulli pout and said, “It’s okay little puppy. I’ll adopt you. I will love you.”

He then smiled while walking up the stairs.

2nd FLASHBACK ENDS


“I love you.” Minho mumbled.

When he finally stood in front of Sulli. He held Sulli’s arms and made her stand up.

Sulli was shocked as she felt a pair of hands held her arms and made her stand up, and there he was infront of her and staring into her eyes using his pair of flaming eyes.

“W-What--” Sulli’s sentence was being cut off when he wrapped his arms around Sulli hugging her tight as if his life depended on it.

Minho’s tears slipped down his cheeks as he smiled, “Don’t ever leave me, My wife. Stay beside me. Forever.”

Sulli placed her hands on his chest wanting to break off the embrace, but unfortunately, he was too strong. He hugged her tightly and said, “I’m sorry Ssul.. from now on, I will do the duty as your husband and love you dearly.. but please... please don’t ever leave me.” his voice was breaking at the last part of his sentence.

“I’m so sorry... please forgive me, Ssul.. I’m sorry.” He said while he cried.

Sulli gently freed herself from his embrace and stared in his eyes. Her hands moved up and gently touched his face slowly wiping his tears from his face.

“I’m also sorry for leaving you.. I promise I won’t do that again. And...I..forgive you.” She said as she placed her hands around his nape pulling him in for a hug again.

He was overwhelmed with happiness when he heard her. He placed his hands on her waist and hugged her tightly lifting her up and turning around and around. He heard her giggles and it warmed his heart.

He loves her. She loves him. That’s all that matters now.

When they broke their hug, he held her hands and asked her sweetly, “Let’s go home now, okay?”

She nodded and he carried her luggage and went back to their car. Their face was full of happiness. One happy couple was reunited again.

IN THE CAR

He smiled as he drive, his other hand was holding Sulli’s hand tightly. Sulli felt that everything was perfect. It felt that she was in heaven. Everything was beautiful.

Sulli looked at him the whole time when he was driving.

He chuckled, “Why are you looking at me like that, baby?” Sulli’s cheeks automatically turned tomato red. “He called me baby! Oh my god.” She thought.

“N-Nothing, Oppa.” she looked away feeling shy.

Minho smiled and continue to drive while holding his wife’s hand.

“Baby? Wake up, Ssul. We reached.” He gently shook her.

“Oh.. okay.” She woke up and got out of the car.

When they were taking Sulli’s things out of the car, he suddenly held Sulli’s hand.

“Ssul, I’m sorry for everything. From now on, I will do whatever you say and I’ll love you. I really love you, Ssul.” Minho said sincerely.

She smiled, “Oppa, I already forgave you. Let’s forget the past and look forward to our future together okay oppa? I love you.”

He nodded with tears in his eyes. “I love you more.”

“I love you even more.” said Sulli while wiping the tears away from his face.

“Be quiet, I love you the most.” said Minho and kissed Sulli passionately on the lips.

Sulli smiled and returned the kiss.

From that day onwards, their love bloomed beautifully.


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tsu
 

 

 

Ta-da! Do you guys like it? Do you want a sequel? :D :D Leave your comments below! I would love to read all of your comments!! Especially iheartminsul. :) Please click the "subscribe" button!! :) I apologize for my grammar errors~ hehe~ :) Hope to read all of your comments, beautiful people!

Christmas is around the corner, so I would like to wish an early Christmas to all of my lovely readers!! Hope you like my story!! *Hugs*

-babyblast5-