She's Back

Enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Q_rUB3XfE

This is the song's link >>>> ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

 

"AJ stop drinking! It's late already. And you still having tux fitting tomorrow." 

 

"Henry, she's back."

 

"Who is?" 

 

"Jessica."

 

Flashback

FLASH ~

 

"Hey! Stop taking candid pictures!" The beautiful brunette stretched her hands to reach for the camera but her boyfriend has much faster reflexes. "AJ gimme that! I might have ugly photos in there." she sighed defeatedly, pouted, folded her arms then turned her back on him.

 

Seeing her girlfriend looking like a toddler in demeanor, he decided to not take it further. "What?! Jessi, you can't possibly have ugly photos babe. You're the most beautiful creation here on earth!" He consoled her sulking girlfriend by backhugging her and planting a chaste kiss on her cheeks. "You're perfect in every angle. And I'm lucky to call you mine." He continued then rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

"Such a sweet talker you are." Jessica turned around to playfully slap his thighs then wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat. AJ took this chance as he started to twirl her hair in his fingers.

 

"You're graduating soon. Any plans for college?" AJ asked.

 

"I'll probably study fashion designing. You know I've been inlove with it even before I met you."

 

"Aha! I knew it! I knew you we're lying when you told me I was your first love." He joked which earned him another playful slap from her girlfriend. "So what university did you apply to? Yonsei? Dongguk? Hogki?"

 

"I-I got a scholarship from PFI."

 

"Huh? Never heard of that one. How far is that from Apgujeong?"

 

"Over 5000 miles." She looked up at him.

 

He looked down to meet her eyes. "You're studying abroad?"

 

"D-Don't get mad. I-I received the acceptance letter yesterday. It says it's from Paris Fashion Institute. I had to accept it AJ. I would never get a chance like this again." She frantically explained.

 

AJ just chuckled at her. Although it seen from his eyes that he is sad, he set his feelings aside and decided to be happy for her girlfriend. "You're silly, do you know that? Why would I get mad? I can't possibly hold you back from your dreams, can I?"

 

Knowing his boyfriend like an open book, she felt guiltier seeing his fake smile. "Don't smile if it hurts you, it makes me regret my decision."

 

AJ dropped his smile as soon as he heard this. He doesn't want to see her feeling upset of herself. 

 

"I'll be fine. Don't you dare back out from that scholarship Jess." He then flashed his most sincere smile at her. Not wanting to continue with that depressing topic, he changed it. "Hey, I got a big game this Saturday. It's important for me to see you there, okay? You'll be the first one I will run to when we win." 

 

"Of course, I'd probably go with Krystal." She said while playing with his free hands.

 

"You should be the one cheering my name the loudest. I want to see you acting like my crazy fangirl." He chuckled at his own thought.

 

"You want me to loose my voice?"

 

"Of course not. I still want to hear your angelic voice  singing to me."

 

Jessica scoffed. "And I'm not your crazy fangirl. I'm your drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend."

 

"Conceited."

 

"Yah! I'm not conceited. You just don't know how to compliment."

 

"In my eyes, you will always be a goddess. It's true that there is no such thing as perfect, you are beyond perfect. You're the hottest, iest, kindest, most understanding, most gorgeous, most lovable, prettiest and most beautiful girlfriend anyone could ever have. Your beauty surpasses a princess' that when I'm with you, I want to be the one to serve you forever." He said all in one breath then turned to Jessica who is now tomato red and flashed his signature dorky grin at her. "How's that for a compliment?"

 

"Hmp. It sounded rehearsed and it's too cheesy." She said, but deep inside she liked it a lot.

 

"Hey, I was sincere okay." He pouted like a kid. "You're too picky babe."

 

Jessica just childishly stuck her tongue out at him. 

 

"How about you sleep in my apartment tonight."

 

"W-w-what? Yah! Byuntae!"

 

"Huh? What were you thinking? I just want to cuddle and wake up with you by my side while I is still have time to. You're the byuntae." He grinned at her teasingly.

 

"I am not! I-I just thought-"

 

"Haha! Chill Jess. I promise we'll the make most of our time before you go."

 

"Hmp. I would usually get mad but I'll let you pass this time. Be thankful I love you." 

 

"I love you more. You're my life, remember that." And with that, he leaned in for a kiss which turned into a full make out session.

 

 

 

 

- SATURDAY -

 

"Henry, have you seen Jess?" AJ aked his roomate.

 

"Sorry bro but I have seen her sister though. Krystal is sitting on the bleachers."

 

"She told me she'll come with her." He mumbled yet loud enough for Henry to hear.

 

"Hey, maybe she got caught up with something and is just running late. Don't worry too much man. We need you to focus in this game. We loose this, we loose the championship." 

 

"I know. I'm sorry, I'm sure she'll be here later. Let's win this game." He confidently told his friend.

 

AJ was really disappointed when he found out that Jessica didn't watch his game. People are slowly exiting the gym leaving one girl behind on the bleachers. He decided to ask her.

 

"Congratulations AJ! That was good match." Krystal cheerfully greeted AJ.

 

"Thanks Krys. I thought Jessi's coming with you. Is she okay? She promised to watch this game." He watched as Krystal's cheering expression turned into a saddened one.

 

"Unnie wants me to give this to you. I'm sorry AJ." She gave him a letter then got out of the building too.

 

AJ sat on his team's bench then opened to read the letter.

 

Dear AJ :)

First, I want to apologize for breaking my promise about watching your game. I hope you didn't get distracted while playing. I'll just congratulate you here coz I know you'll win it for me. Am I right? To tell you the truth, my eyes won't stop producing tears while I'm writing this. I don't want to say goodbye to you in this way. I'm probably on the plane to Paris the moment you're reading this. You'd probably wonder why I left before graduation, don't worry, I already took 'Finals' in advance. I don't want you to send me off either coz I know it will be hard for us to let go of each other. This will serve as my break-up letter to you. I don't want you to think that you lacked or did something wrong. I know you love me alot and know that I still and will always love you. But I'm setting you free for the best, I don't want you to suffer waiting for me. It will be too selfish if I'd ask you to wait for me. You have always been a good friend to me. Even though you're a year younger, you always act like an 'oppa'. It's been almost 3 years since we got together and those were the best 3 years of my life. I know you'd wonder why I had to break-up with you, I've thought about it a lot. I don't want you to feel like your cheating on me once you fall in love with someone else. You know I only wish for your happiness. Thanks for being the best boyfriend you could ever be, for letting me cry on your shoulders everytime I need someone to lean on. For humiliating yourself just to make me smile when I'm not in the mood. And for riding on my mood swings. I'll never forget you AJ and you will always have a special place in my heart. Take care of yourself and don't make me worry or else I'll choke you to death the next time I see you. We'll see each other again so don't forget me. I love you.

 

Your still drop-dead gorgeous ex-girlfriend,

Jessica <3

 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! We could have worked this out Jess. Why do you have to leave me! We didn't have to break-up. I love you Jess, you are my life." AJ poured all his emotions on the gym floor as he punched it nonstop until he's knuckles bled. He cried he's heart in the almost empty bsketball court. Almost, because another person is crying behind the door, wondering why the person she loved fell in love with her sister and not her.

 

End of flashback ..

 

"So, what will you do now, you're marrying her sister in 2 weeks."

 

"I need to talk to her."

 

"This is can't be good." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, how is it?

Comments, Suggestions or Violent Reactions?

 

- iklutz25 -