White Christmas Kiss

My first Christmas kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin is so worried about his best friend, you since her parents told him that she's admitted in the hospital when he visited her house like he always did during the holidays.

Once he is told about you's whereabouts, he immediately rushed to the hospital. He asked for her room number and ran to the particular room and found you sitting on the hospital bed, looking bored.

He let out a sigh of relief. He walked into the room and greeted his best friend. "Hey, I thought you're in serious danger when your parents told me you're admitted here," he said and rubbed the back of his head.

"And you rushed here?" you asked him. He nodded. "Aww... That's so sweet~" she said and hugged Jongin. He just laughed sheepishly. 

"So, why are you here? Did anything happened to you? Are you hurt? What-" Jongin asked.

"One question at a time," you stopped him from asking more. She smiled. "I ate peanut..." she said casuallly.

"You ate peanut! But you're allergic to it!" Jongin nagged. "I know," she answered and leaned back.

"But why? You know eating peanuts could irritate your skin and yet you still eat them? What is wrong with you?" Jongin nagged even more. you gave him a bored look.

"I know all of that! You can't blame me for having a thing for taking risks," you puffed up her cheeks. "Anyways, you have to get me out of here. I don't want to miss the Christmas parade this weekend!" you begged. She shook Jongin's arms as she begged.

Jongin sighed. "It's your fault. No one forced you to eat peanut and yet you still eat it. I believe you'll be out by weekend. The doctor just have to you something to get rid of the itches, right?" Jongin asked.

you nodded. "But my parents asked the doctors to keep me admitted for further check up. I hate it when they're so worried about me. Can't they see that I'm perfectly fine right now!" you pouted.

"Well, it's for your own good," Jongin pinched her cheek. 

"Hey, that hurts!" she shouted. Jongin let go and she rubbed her painful cheek. "Anyways, can you help bust me out just for a night for the Christmas parade this weekend?" she said with pleading eyes.

Jongin who can't say no to those pleading eyes agreed to help her.

"Hurray! Ask Taemin oppa for help too~ The three of us can go to the parade together!" she cheered. Jongin smiled.

"Taemin can't go, he has a dance performance for charity that day in Busan," Jongin said. you nodded and smiled at him. "I can't wait for Christmas!" she cheered.

He's happy to see her so happy.

Jongin arranged everything perfectly just so you can escape the hospital without any disturbance from her parents. 

On the night of the Christmas parade, you's parents are busy with work so they put Jongin in charge of you. 

"If anything happens to her, you're not allowed to see her ever again," her father said to Jongin. All he has to do is make sure she's safe and nothing happen to her.

~~~

"Hurry up, will you?" Jongin said boredly, waiting for his best friend, who is changing. "Just wait for a moment! I'm not done yet," you said.

Jongin sighed. "I really don't understand why you girls take so long to change?" he face palmed himself.

"Hey, can you help me zip up my zipper? It's stuck," you said. Jongin walked towards her. They are only a curtain apart. He slip his hands into the curtains.

you took a step back with her back facing Jongin so he could zip her zippers. While zipping up the zippers, Jongin's heart beats at messy tempo. So is you.

"Done..." Jongin said and went back to his seat. "T-thanks..." you said and open the curtains showing her dress to Jongin. She wore a beautiful pink long sleeved d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter