4 Seasons with...

Description

the girl who love her idol so much..

Foreword

 

 

 

 

“I’am home!” I screamed, and closed the door to hard.

BLAM!

“hey! I had been to tell you! Don’t closed the door to hard again. Your father isn’t spend the him payment for repaired the door again!” my Mom scream, she is in her bedroom. She want to spend the holiday for relaxing.

“but.. I have a hurry mom!” I answer. I release two shoes in my foot. And then, two shoes flying somewhere. I go to my bedroom, closed the door. Eh.. now, I closed the door not to hard. I closed the door so slow..

“In a hurry? Ah I know, I know.. It’s happen because your boyfriends right? Ah.. you boyfriend in the Music Bank? M Countdown? Inkigayo or.. Music Core? Ahh or.. they are singing in the station radio? Shimshimtapa or Sukira? Huh? Huh?” my Mom is angry with me, arghh.. that’s is be usually. But.. that is an activity of the fansgirl to their idols.

“hahahaha Right Mom! EXO will be performing in ShimShimtapa! I have to watch it! Streaming! Yeah! Yeah!” I answered so excited. I can’t waited!. Like a thunder, I turn on my computer in my pink desk. Akh~ I missed the voice of Byun Baek Hyun.. Xi Luhan.. Do Kyung Soo.. and Chen! Eh? And all members of EXO is my bias! Hahaha I’am so greedy.

“what’s? String? Just watch the string you has to like EXO’s so much? WHAT’S? You can watch in a Hyun Woo’s guitar! Arghhh.. I’am frustased!” I feel.. my mom ruffled her hair, frustased.

“huh..” I sighed.

“MOM! THIS IS STREAMING NOT THE STRING!” i closed my eyes, and screamed. Argh.. I feel I frustased too.

“Shut up Mom’s! I want to watch EXO! I want to hear they voice a clear!” I scream while square off to scream, called one by one the members of EXO.

 

☼4 Seasons With..☼

 

“So Baby Don’t Cry~ Tonight UUuuuuu Yeaaahhhhhh” stt.. calm down. I’am singing to cover and upload in soundcloud and youtube kekeke.

“JIEUN! Don’t make a noise!” Hyun Woo’s scream, I don’t know he is where.

“yeaaaahhhhhh~ uuuuu~ Baby Don’t Cry! Cry~ uuuuuu yeaaaahhhhhhhh” I singing. Uhukk.. uhuukk..

“HEY JIEUN! I DON’T CRY! I’AM SICK! PLEASE DON’T MAKE A NOISE!” Hyun Woo screamed again.

 

CLICK!

 

With forced, I paused the recorded in my computer. Uh…

“I had been tell you! Gone to the dentist now! Arghhh.. I want to covered this song!” I’am frustased, hhh.. I sighed, I’am angry.

Imagination! You are covering that’s song is you like. But.. the situasion is very bad! The mom had been broken her plate in kitchen. My oldest brother was screaming because his have trouble in his tooth. And.. my father was comeback to home because he’s forget to take his mobile phone. And finally.. I take my father to his office use Hyun Woo’s scuter.

“BUT, IF YOU MAKE A NOISE! THIS TOOTH GETTING HURT! YOU KNOW!?”

“ARGHH!! I DON’T KNOW!”

“JIEUN! HYUN WOO! PLEASE STOPPED!”

“YEAH! I STOPPED!” I ruffled my hair. I turn off my computer with coarse, I don’t push button‘shut down’ in the screen of my computer. I just push turn off in CPU.

 

♪4 Seasons With..♪

 

“Wu Yi Fan, Xi Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Tao EXO-M! Suho, Park Chan Yeol, Byun Baek Hyun, Do Kyung Soo, Kim Jong In, Oh Se Hun EXO-K! EXO! EXO! Wuuuu~” I watching and called all members of EXO in front of TV. My Mom, Father and Hyun Woo just looked me.

“dad.. how’s to Jieun? What.. she is a.. crazy?” Hyun Woo is whispered my father, although his voice to slow I still hear it.

“yeah, may be” father answered, he is looking at me.

“hey… I not a crazy!” I glared Hyun Woo and my father.

“you crazy with they” Hyun Woo pointed screen of TV.

“how.. Jieun we brought in a phsycolog?” offer Hyun Woo. My twin is . I glared Hyun Woo, he is a crazy!

“hya..”

“what?”

“I’am not crazy!”

“you crazy!”

“NO!”

“you crazy with them!”

“I just a fans girl!, you crazy too! You very like the Anime!”

“but.. it’s different!”

“no! it’s same!”

“NO!”

“hya! EXO are real, they are humans! The Character of Anime are imagine! The Character of the Novel is mom usually read it’s imagine too! YOU ARE CRAZY!” I screamed.

My tears are fall, and then I run to my bed room.

Closed the door to hard! I don’t care about the door! I hate my twin! I hate Hyun Woo if he tell about EXO. I sit on the bed. My tears are still falling down. I looked my pillow, there are the face of Chanyeol, he is give me a smile. I closed my face with my pillow. I crying..

Without conscious, I oversleep. And.. because it.. I have a dreaming so beautiful, I’am fell so flying.

 

♫4 Seasons With..♫

 

Note : I’am new here, and sorry for my grammar is so bad.