Chapter 1

Once Upon A Dream

So as planned I got up at 9:00 to get ready, and it’s not that I was willing to do this, well it’s just I owed SooMi a few favors. So I got out of bed only to be blind by the sun through my light purple window curtains, although I wanted so bad to go back to sleep but I didn’t want to upset SooMi. So with all my strength I pulled myself together
“For SooMi” I mumbled.


After my shower I went back to my bedroom feeling relaxed and ready to go but still tired. So I blow dried my hair, it was a pain cause my light brown almost caramel looking hair is really long to it took what felt like 2 hours to completely dry it but really was only 15 minutes to finish. Then I curled my hair and shoved a bow in the back of my hair to finish it off and was off to go put on my clothes.

“Should I go all out with a dress or casual?” I thought out loud. Thank goodness I was the only one there.

Well SooMi did say dress nice to dress it is I thought again, only this time in my head.

Rummaging through my closet to find my light blue dress with a floral looking heart in the bottom right corner that read PINK in bold black letters.

“Found it” I yelped happily even though after I realized I was the only one in the room. 

After putting the dress on you headed over to find your black mini leather jacket with golden spikes on the back that out lined my name in blue glitter.

“Leaving in 15 be ready” I heard my dad called from down stairs.

“Arraso Auppa! Be down in 10!” You yelled back.

Rushing over to find your black flats with sparkles, once you found them you headed over to you mirror.

“Make up time” I said sighing under your breath.

First you grab the eye liner stick and darkly outlined your eyes you went over a few times because you were going for that punk rock-ish but girly kinda look. You quickly applied some mascara, then a light blue shade of eyeliner to match your dress. But you weren’t looking to overdo it so you stopped there.

“All done” you called.

Walking out of the room you suddenly remembered your black shoulder bag, rushing back to go get it. You called

Lee HyeRi how more forgetful are you? I angrily thought to myself.

I quickly ran down stairs, more like shuffled. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs my dad who was stunned because I usually wore jeans, tee shirt, sneakers, and threw my hair into a bun, that the kinda girl I was and still am under all of the ‘this’.

“I thought you were going school shopping for clothes?” your dad managed to say still shocked.

Then I remembered I was planning on tell my dad you were just going clothes shopping which broke my heart cause you hated lying to my dad.
!  I thought silently

“We are” I called panicking

“You sure? You don’t really get dolled up to go to the mall” he said

“Yeah, why would SooHa becoming if we weren’t?” I tried laughing it off

“Your right” my dad called while grabbing his cars keys and heading to the door. I followed him rushing to the car. Galloping into the passenger seat you felt your phone vibrate.

[SooMi: I’m just leaving what about you?]

{You: Same!}

[SooMi: Meet ya there!]

{You: Arraso!}


                                    *10 Minutes Later*
“Were here” your dad called, pulling out his wallet he pulled out a few bills then handed me 290,000 won.

“Spend responsibly” my dad said in a warning tone of voice. Shaking my head I accepted the money, kissed my dad on the cheek and got out of the car and heading into Hongdae. Waiting for SooMi I awkwardly stood there, while people walked by whispering things about me when a little girl with curly brown hair approached me telling me how pretty I was and how she wanted an unnie like me so I gave her 10 dollars and told her to go by herself some ice cream. That little girl knows beauty when she sees it I thought to myself. When I saw SooMi squinting at me in dis belief, suddenly I started waving franticly at SooMi smiling. She quickly ran up to me and just stared for a few seconds.

“Yah! Are you really the Lee HyeRi that I know? The one that refused to even dress up for a school dance that the cutest flower boy in school asked you to, is it really you?!?!” she said sounding like she could be a little crazy.

“That’s me” I said smiling like a fool.

“You look great” she said

“Look who’s talking” I said looking at her perfectly wavy hair accompanied with a black dress and her hot pink blazer.


“Let’s Go!” I called linking in to SooMi arm; she just nodded her head and smiled. We decided to shop around for a little. When we were done we heading to the Hello Kitty Café to meet SooHa, I saw SooHa standing there alone waiting, when I spotted she motioned us guys over there by, waving her Minnie Mouse waffle. Oddly she wasn’t waving at me or her sister she was pointing at a group of 12 boys heading toward us. For some strange reason they were all wearing jerseys that said WOLF 88.

 “I call dibs on the really cute one on the end left” SooHa said pointing.

Suddenly they reached us and barely noticed us the just acted like they couldn’t see us but I knew sure as hell they could. Suddenly a fairly cute player looking one who was behind the group came running towards the 11 boys who were already in the café. He bumped into me which almost sent me to the floor. A few seconds later I realized what happened, I walked into the café. Finally I found the one who bumped into me, trying your best to look past his cuteness I began to reason with him- well sorta.

“Hey umm earlier while you were jogging in here you kinda bumped into me” I said.

To your surprise he just starred and starred and looked then he smirked

“I don’t know how your parents raised you but here, IN KOREA, we taught with manners so when you bump into a person we apologize and that’s exactly what I want you to do” I said while I felt my face burn with anger the suddenly the kid stood up

“Kyopta,” he said sounding amused

“So they did teach you right” I said trying my best not to sound to cheesy.

Soon I heard all the people in the group whispering things like I like her, she funny, and teenager love affair whatever that meant.
“What’s your name?” he asked

“Lee HyeRi” I said staring into his deep brown eyes, it kinda sounded like I was interested him.

 
“Okay Lee HyeRi-sshi, I’m so sorry for bumping into you and if our fates are entwined I’ll see you in the future” he smiled at me


“Then I’ll be seeing you in the future, the sooner the better.” I said in a satisfying voice.

“Well If I didn’t know better I’d think your flirting with me” said the kid

“Same here” I replied “But I think I have to go but I’ll see you soon...Well that is if out fates are entwined, of course.” I finished hoping I sounded mysterious enough for him. 

 Then before we could go the guy SooHa claimed hers spoke up.

“Can you introduce me to your really pretty friend right there?” he asked pointing directly at SooHa causing her and him to start blushing. In embarrassment she hid her face so I introduced her for him

“This is Kim SooHa” you said. While still ducking she waved at him making him smile.

“I’m Chanyeol, it’s really nice to meet you” he said smiling.

“What about that one” a boy who wore a name tag that said Se-Hun on it asked pointing to SooMi.

“Oh I’m Kim SooMi” SooMi added smiling and waving at him.

“Well, excuse us.”  I said and with that we were off.

After that we were off and headed over to shop some more and left.