Scarf~

Scarf

Status: Completed

Words: 3, 657

Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance

~~*~~

 

Achoo!~

 

A boy sneezed heavily because of the cold season came from the atmosphere. Everyone gain attention in his place that he felt someone is giggling him after. As he only stared to the people around him, everyone suddenly avoid his gazed and back to what they are doing right now. “Aish! Why it’s so cold today thought its not Christmas.” He muttered, rubbing his both arms to make himself warm. After that, he rubbed his nose using his index finger to prevent not to sneeze again. He is at the left corner, end line inside the train. Inside of the train is crowded with lots of people going home to their province, some are sitting and some are standing which he is now belongs to them. He took a sighed as he watched the nature outside the train. It’s covered with thin plain white snows. While the train is moving, he watched every corner of the area. People are working and cutting some small woods to stream a fire inside their house to make themselves warmed. His eyes watched every small houses and villages, large forest and little animals around the place. South Korea sure is not that big nor small continent but it’s a fine continent that thousands of people are living here sure loves this country were they are born. A small smiled show to his face thinking of other people.

While he was smiling, he felt his face smacked with a soft fabric. His face is now covered with this fabric as he grabbed this to his face and saw to his hand , it’s a long plain red scarf. He furrowed his eyebrow of how this thing just flew from his place. “Uh… Mister. That scarf you are holding is mine.” Someone poked back of his shoulder and said something with a low voice that likes whispering, “I am sorry, I opened one of the window to the other corner of the train and suddenly my scarf flew away to me and hit your place. I am sorry.” He said, lowing his head. The boy just stared to the person, he is a boy with a small shaped body wearing a long dark blue jacket and wearing a fluffy round black hat. “Here and its fine. Just don’t open the window again ok?” the boy reminded the owner of the red scarf as he lent into him. The other boy smiled and nodded as he waved to say goodbye to him. The other boy walked at the crowded people that he seem disappeared from the corner of his eyes.

 


 

“Achoo! Achoo!”

“Aish! Jiho, you should sometimes clean your nostril before we enter to our grandmother’s house.” One annoyed sound came from his older brother named Jiseok who is complaining over to his brother who cannot stop sneezing. Jiho glared his older brother as he wiped his nose. The cold is giving him a lot of chill, he felt that he will get a fever afterwards. Jiho and Jiseok walked to the edge of the small village in Daegu were few millimeter they will approach to their grandmother’s home. “Why mom is not with us? I already miss her.” Jiho complained, pouting how he turned to be a mama’s boy who misses his mother thought it’s only a few hours he left in Seoul. Jiseok sighed, “Mom told us to stay with grandma in 2 to 3 days to help her decorate the Christmas tree that you like.” He responded, smiling remember ing their first Christmas celebration when their grandmother came to Seoul when they were kids. Jiho loves Christmas tree, because he believed that one day Santa Claus will love it and give him some music notebook. Jiho felt himself boiling, “Hyung, can you please don’t do the flashback thing again. And I am not a kid anymore who believes that Santa Claus will come.” Jiho hissed, but his blushed showed up how terribly embarrassed those days.

After a little walked, Jiseok suddenly felt something wrong direction. Jiho looked his older brother with confused look, he asked, “Hyung, is everything ok?” Jiseok tooked his GSP inside his pocket, and checked it if they are in a right direction. He sense that they are wrong, he looked back were when they walked to the area. “Jiho, can you ask to the villagers there?” Jiseok suddenly do a favor to his brother. Jiho furrow his eyebrow, “What is the matter hyung? Sense of direction lost?” he teased but none of them laugh. Jiseok pointed his index finger to another small village near to the mountain side. “Jiho, that way. Ask for someone to help us to get to our grandma’s house. Ask if they know this address.” Jiseok wrote to a small paper and handed it to Jiho, “And Jiho, the answer of your question is yes. We are lost. I kindly don’t remember where is Grandma’s house so please, ask someone for help. I will make you lots of hello kitty bento.”

“HYUNG!” Jiho shouted, he puffed his cheeks due in frustrate because of his brother. Jiseok laughed and waved his brother as he back to check his GSP. Jiho walked as he reached the small village. The village is quiet and he saw some few people outside with a wood in their hands. Jiho glanced each of them but he felt that these people are too busy to notice him so he just ignore it.

“Hey, you!” Jiho shooked his head and glanced to the owner of the voice which it sounds familiar to him. He saw him again, the boy with a red scarf from the train earlier. “Oh! It’s you.” Jiho flashed a smile to the boy with a scarf, he noticed he still wearing it. “What are you doing here?” he asked, he is holding a piece of rope to his hands. He must to tie a curtain to his house. “And, you seem looking for someone.” Jiho nodded, scratched his hair because it’s embarrassed how both of his brother lost. “Well, you see. I am searching to this place.” Jiho handed a small note that his older brother wrote it. The boy scanned it and he spoke, “this place is just in first village were you just passed by.”

“What?! So, that means…” Jiho looked to the other side of the village and saw a streaming smoke from the catter of a small house. Jiho face-palmed how his older brother makes him over here to ask the address and the address is just were his older brother standing. “Aish! Anyway, thank you for the direction.” Jiho quickly spoke, thanking him for telling the direction. The boy smiled, “You are welcome.” As the boy with a scarf turned around, Jiho spoke ahead, “Hey, can you join us?” The boy with a scarf stopped himself and glanced to Jiho with a small smile to his face. The boy dropped the rope and nodded. “Sure” the boy smiled and both of them get back to the other village.

 


 

Jiseok keeping apologized to his brother. Jiho just drinking his hot tea made by their grandmother who is inside the kitchen with the boy, Jiho keeping avoiding his bastard older brother making all the way to another village although the address is were they are standing. “Come on hello kitty lover just accept my apology to you.” Jiseok begged with a teased to his tune. Jiho heared the annoying ‘hello kitty’ and glared his brother. “Hyung, can you just shut up? I am drinking tea here.” Jiho spoke, drinking his remaining tea inside his cup. Jiseok only can do is to sighed, he knows Jiho being so unpredictable person. “Anyway, Jiho, who is the boy you just invited?” Jiho stopped himself drinking and looked to his older brother. “Grandma knew him but I didn’t know his name maybe I will ask him later.” Jiho responded with uncomfortable answer. He seem not realized that he didn’t know the boy but the way he looks he seem friendly. Jiseok make a poker face, “Ok if you say so.” Jiseok felt something inside his spine. He felt his brother something deep inside of him has something special to this boy. He smirked while drinking his tea.

The grandma with the boy finally came outside the kitchen with cookies. The grandmother told something to the boy as he nodded, he walked towards to the brother. “Your grandmother told me that you two go to the living room where the Christmas tree is settled. She told me that after I serve this to you, I will go home now.” The boy smiled that seem fake, as Jiho observed it. Jiho stood up and walked inside the kitchen were their grandma is doing the dishes. “Grandma, can you atleast live the boy inside here?” when Jiho told that to his grandma, his grandma glanced to him and sent a warmly smiled. “Jiko, what is the matter? You told me before that I should let out a stranger when we are done eating. You seem change a lot.” His grandmother smiled preciously as he walked besides Jiho’s place. Jiho just stared his grandmother and he spoke back, “Grandma, you talking about ‘me’ is in the past. I am indeed change a lot because I am also adult. But please, can you please atleast sleep him for the rest of the night?” Jiho pleaded his grandmother to accept his offer. He seen a bit childish but the boy seem so cold and alone. His grandmother looked at him with another smile.

 


 

“Really?” the boy flashed a cheerfull sound as the grandmother told him to sleep with them for this night. The boy bowed to her, “thank you so much, I will never cause any harm for you granny.” The boy held the grandmother’s hand. And he went inside the living room were the brother is working to the Christmas tree. “Oh, so is she agreed?” Jiho asked, while putting the Christmas ball to the branches of pine tree. The boy nodded, “thank you Jiho-ssi.” The boy took his head down as thanking him. Jiho smiled awkwardly, “Yeah right but can you tell us your name first so we can know you a bit more?” the boy looked at them, with a surprised that someone wants to know about him. “M-my name is Kyung, Park Kyung.” The boy awkwardly responded to the other boy with his cheek flashes a pink blush. Jiseok widen his eyes, the boy sure is cute. He leaned closer to Jiho’s ear to speak something, “that boy sure is cute.” Jiseok teased as he earned a light punch by his brother. The two brother laughed and also the boy named Kyung joined with them.

The night is pleasant, everyone is now asleep except for Jiho and Kyung who are briefly still talking about there life. Good things telling Kyung to Jiho while precious and memorable memories telling Jiho to Kyung. The two felt comfortable with each other while sharing great times each of them, laughter filled with the cold atmosphere but the sky is filled with shining bright stars. Both latter stopped as they watched the clouds moving to knows what place leading them. Kyung fix his red scarf to his neck as he let out a breathe from the air. Jiho watched it felt his heart a sudden beat, he didn’t know this first but his heart is keeping his ribs breaking into pieces. Kyung smiled all of a sudden, “Jiho did you see a shooting star?” Kyung asked, holding to Jiho’s arms. Jiho didn’t bother himself, he just stared the boy besides him and listening inside his heartbeat. “Jiho, what did you wish?” Jiho quickly realized that he is asking by Kyung, he covered his face using his hands and thinking of what he will answer to the boy. “Uh, my wish is to be with someone who is special to me.”

And its you…

Kyung stunned to his words and sent him a gorgous smiled, “that’s great.” Kyung fixed his scarf again, “Mine is something like you but deeper.” He remained smiling, continue to his saying. “My wish is with to be someone too but not that special, they important..” Jiho felt his heart again, a sense of something inside that makes him go crazy now. Kyung continued, “…my wish is to be with them forever.” Kyung finished his word when suddenly a heavy thing brought from his shoulder, he saw Jiho is sleeping. Kyung widen his eyes, a thin flush red showed to his cheek and also the feelings again he brought is coming back. He didn’t change his mind as he let Jiho sleep to his shoulder. He watched the star by himself and looked around the sky. A weak smile form to his lips, and a small drop of tears flow to his eyes, Kyung didn’t know that he is crying. Kyung wiped his tears quickly then suddenly Jiho mumbled something that Kyung heared it clearly.

“Can I go to your house tomorrow?”

 


 

One cold morning approached, Jiho felt himself a soft surface to his body, he slowly getting up and help his grandmother finish everything. Jiho stood up his bed and realized that he overslept last night. Jiho suddenly think about Kyung, he dashed himself to ask his grandmother. “Grandma, did you see Kyung?” the grandmother said no to Jiho, he thanked her and went to his older brother, asking the similar question but the same answer also. Jiho dressed himself a jacket and ran to the other village were Kyung might be there. The village is quiet again but he realized that the place is now filled with no people. Everyone are gone, Jiho shooked his head that he remembered Kyung let the rope in the middle of the road. Jiho felt worried and aching from his heart. He searched each of the houses, windows are closed but a dark inside filled the area of each houses. Jiho felt his knee is getting whimper due of running too much. Jiho saw only a one house from the end of the mountain side. Jiho walked towards it slowly, he saw some bloods all over the places. He felt something to his heart that he don’t know why. Jiho knocked the door as many as he wants, he sneeked to the door and saw an empty space inside the house and saw a rope scattered from the ground. Jiho is starting to panic ahead. He ran to the door and keep badging in but his sight saw a small piece of note with a small nail on it. He stopped of what he is doing and picked the note.

 

“Hello Jiho, it’s me Kyung. So, you saw my little house right? It’s really small compared to your grandmother. Hehe, anyway. You can go inside my house now because I am with my family. Thank you last night for inviting me. I really appreciate it. Right now, I wont see you again. Last night is the very first and last to see you again. Jiho, to be honest, I have a problem yesterday. When we are inside the train, when you got my red scarf, I am going to jump to train but when my scarf flew I saw you that I stopped doing it. And remember the time you were lost and saw me with a rope, I am going to tie myself hang-up but you saw me. I was about to kill myself but you always stopping me of what I am doing, you are saving me for the rest of the day but this time… this time is different, you wont able to save me but I am ok. Don’t worry, everything will be fine just the way it used to be.

Till then

Park Kyung”

 

Jiho felt a warm tears flowing to his cheek, his heart aching and his mind starting to blank. He saw the door was opened, little by little, Jiho walked inside Kyung’s house. A small yet simple house, he saw the complete set of books, bathroom, living room and all. Jiho felt his tears flowing like a river, his heart is really aching him. He don’t know how to stop. Jiho saw a frame with a scattered rope and mirror around it. He saw Kyung’s family with a large smile to their faces. Jiho bit his lips, he opened his mouth to say something deep inside of his heart.

“Kyung! I’m sorry, im not able to save you today. Forgive me”

Jiho shouted, screaming way non-stop that echoed inside the house. Jiho didn’t stopped crying and apologizing to Kyung. Tears are falling to ground, gripping fist is forming hard to his hands and his face turned to swallow deep inside of his heart. Jiseok and his grandmother finally saw Jiho inside the Park’s home and they hugged Jiho, tightly and comfortably. “Jiho, please, stop crying.” Jiseok pleaded holding his brother tighter, his grandmother crying along with Jiho. “Jiko, please stop crying.” Jiho didn’t listen to both of them as he continued shouting sorry from his bottom of his lungs. “Jiho, you didn’t anything. Kyung is now in heaven just please accept it.” Jiseok spoke, to stop his brother. But Jiho didn’t, he speak back. “Hyung, I didn’t save him. I didn’t save him. I didn’t save the person that feels special to me. I didn’t hyung, I didn’t.” With that, Jiho hugged both of his grandmother and his older brother. Drifting and soaking cause by the tears of Jiho. Jiseok tapped slowly to comfort his brother, “Jiho, we are sorry that grandma and I didn’t told you about this.” Jiseok turned his head down, keeping his brother hugged him. “When you asleep, the villager from the other village starting to ask help that one boy killed himself from slashing his palm with a knife and tied himself up to rope. We didn’t anything so we help the villagers, as we realized it was Kyung. Me and grandma didn’t do anything except helping out of the people. One villager take Kyung’s palm to observe if his alive or not but he didn’t reach its own limit, sooner or later, the villagers stopped themselves and letting their heads down. The villagers take Kyung’s body with his family now. And thanking us for concern. Jiho, we are sorry.” Jiseok can’t help but cries along with his brother, felt guilty of what he did. He supposed to tell it before but Jiho ran away. “Thank you.” Jiho said, looking to his beloved precious people around him. He smiled with his sorrowfull eyes,

 

“Thank you for everything.”

 


 

2 days had passed and the brothers are going home now. They both say goodbye each other and thanking them for helping her with the Christmas tree. Jiho and Jiseok are now inside of the train, both quiet and looking no where. Jiseok don’t want to start a conversation because Jiho is still remained silent. He felt sad that it’s already been a day that the incident happened. It’s like yesterday, sure time flies so much. Jiho walked away to his brother to the other side of the end area of the train. Jiseok knew he needs some spaces so he just let his brother feels calm. But Jiho didn’t think of what his brother’s thinking. Jiho saw there is no people around him, it’s just him and a window opened. He stared blankly to the window, slowly and surely. He is about to jump off the train to make his depression done by suiciding himself. He missed Kyung so much so he needs to kill himself to join with him forever. Kyung become his ‘important’ rather than ‘special’ so he needs to be with him but suddenly a familiar wind blow him inside of his head and suddenly a smacked by a soft fabric to his face. Jiho heared a familiar voice to his ears.

 

“I will let you someone will surely love you from the bottom of your heart. I am not worthly you to love me so I let this person for you. Thank you~”

 

Jiho grabbed the soft fabric to his face and saw a gray squared line scarf to his hands. Jiho felt déjà vu and saw a boy with a white mushroom hair approach him. “Sir, That scarf you are holding is mine.” Someone poked back of his shoulder and said something with a low voice that likes whispering. Jiho shooked his head, this is happens just the same when Kyung met him. “I am sorry, its really cold so I re-wrap my scarf then the wind flew and hit on you. I am sorry.” He said, lowing his head. Jiho scent this scene. With widing eyes, Jiho looked at him with tearing eyes but not it is showing to the boy. “What is your name?” Jiho asked the boy while letting the gray-squared scarf to him. The boy smiled mischeviouly and he responded, “My name is Yukwon, sir and thank you.” As he waved to say goobye to him, he walked to the side of the area with a woman looks like his mother. Jiho smiled, as he closed the window slowly and tears flowing to his eyes.

 

“Kyung, thank you so much for everything.”

 

~~~~~~~

A/N: Now lovelies, kill me now and i am going to continue my ubomb fanfic!~

Have a nice day ^_^ comments are precious so give me your best shot!