best day ever part2

i love you so (catch me i'm falling sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ..i love you tiffany hwang miyoung.." jessica said as she smiled at tiffany. tears of joy coming out from tiffany's eyes.

" jessi..i love you too.." tiffany said as she hugged jessica.

" yeah tiff..i love myself too." jessica said mockingly. tiffany let go of the hug and flicked jessica's forehead.

" way to ruin the moment jung" tiffany said as she walked away from her girlfriend hugging herself trying to make herself warm.

" hey miss! are you cold? want to try me as your jacket?" jessica said playfully as she catch up to her girlfriend.

" no" tiffany said coldly but deep inside her heart is already doing somersaults.

" really? but i suits you alot"

" who said that?" tiffany raise and eyebrow

" my myself and i" jessica said proudly

" oh yeah?then talk to yourself" tiffany said and was about to go but then jessica stopped her and pull her into a kiss. the kiss was so gentle yet passionate. it lasted for a minute before jessica break the kiss.

" you talk a lot." jessica said as she remove her jacket and wrapped it around tiffany.

" how about you jessi?" tiffany asked worried since jessica was only left with dark blue pants and a white shirt.

" can you be my jacket?" jessica said smiling. tiffany eye smiled at jessica before hugging her

-------

time flies so fast especially when you are spending it with the one you love. jessica and tifffany spent time together not just in the ice skating rink but they also went to different places like the mall they shop things that they wanted, they also went into a 5 star restaurant, to the park where they always go.

it was already sunset when jessica bring tiffany in the SMentertainment building.

" jessi what are we doing here." tiffany asked.

" it's our best day ever right?" jessica smiled as she hold tiffany's hand and guide her inside. jessica brings her to the rooftop but before they enter the rooftop jessica faced tiffany and pecked her lips.

" have i told you how beautiful you are?" jessica asked tiffany blushed.

" n-no but you dont need to i hear that alot" tiffany joked.

" then i'm gonna tell you something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter