Help

At A Loss

I hadn't been the same since then, I refused to leave my part of the house; I refused to answer my phone. Hell I even barricaded the door so Kris couldn't come in; I was a disaster, I practically scrubbed my skin till it bled to get the scent and feeling of what Kris had done off of me.

I wandered around my part of the house aimlessly, I hadn't been to work in nearly a month. Chanyeol and the others had tried to come through my secret door/window but I had it locked. There were no lights on because I thought if I turned them on the Kris would suddenly be there waiting to pounce on me again.

I was terrified, and it seemed like whoever was determined to get in to my sanctuary. I ran and hid under the table in my make shift kitchen as the finally got my secret door opened.

"Chanyeol should we be down here while Kris is out?" I heard Kai whisper, but I didn't make a sound or move.

"The elders are worried about her, she hasn't been at work in a month according to Sehun and Taemin, plus when I asked Kris about her he just tells me his is fine, and I'm not okay with how he's treating her. So I told the elders I would fetch her, you and the rest of the guys get her things packed. The elders are moving her out of Kris' care, they say he isn't sane enough to handle not only his girlfriend but his wolf's mate as well. She's not safe here. God knows how much damage he's already done to her." I heard Chanyeol's voice answer but I was still too scared to move.

"You're kidding right? I would be lucky to have someone, even if its just my wolf's mate, I could learn to care about her. I wouldn't treat her like Kris is, no wonder Sehun is so determined to find a way to save her." Kai answered as they neared my hiding spot, I wrapped my legs closer to my body.

"God this place smells like and Kris-you don't think?" Kai started to say and suddenly they both started yelling for me and bolted to my room, I made a dash for the window in a panic, I didn't want them to catch me, no cares about someone like me.

"SONG!" I heard Chanyeol call but I had already dashed out the window and into the woods, where I ran into Sehun.

"Song!" He called but I quickly darted off. He called one more time then took off after me along with Chanyeol and Kai.

"Song, come back we aren't going to hurt you, the elders want to get you away from Kris! Song you have to believe me!" Chanyeol called but I still wouldn't stop, the adrenaline was still pumping in my system and I was still terrified of seeing Kris. Suddenly I tripped on a branch but was thankfully caught in someone's arms, I tried to break free- I kicked and hit till I couldn't lift my arms or legs. Tears began running down my face as I finally slumped down in defeat. The pair of arms turn me around into a broad chest and I finally break down.

"What did he do to her?" Came Kai's voice. I felt a hand run softly through my hair and a pair of lips kiss my forehead.

 

"He did what?" The elder yelled as I finished explaining what had happened a month ago.

"That son of a ." Chanyeol spoke quietly.

Once I had calmed down I finally told the elders, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun what had happened when Kris took me out of Chanyeols house. I left out a bit of what he had said during the act but the after words were what had effected me the most, and according to the elder should the vessel refuse to accept the wolf's mate as his own anything he says tend to hurt the mate far worse, especially if they are marked-something about it being part of the bond. So I was seriously affected by his words in a more mental and emotional way.

"I can't believe he is acting like this, I was wise in guessing things would get bad however I didn't think they would be this bad. I wil move you out of Kris' house and you will be moving in with Chanyeol, Kris has already been instructed not be allowed entrance into the house, you will be escorted at all times to your job and to any other place you need to go, the pack has already agreed to this. Kris may be an Alpha but he is far from in charge of this whole village until he can prove so." The elder told me and I bowed in respect to him. 

"Is there any news on how to break this? Just so it can't get worse for her?" Chnayeol asked and Sehun nodded in agreement. The elder let out a small sigh and shook his head.

"We have found many clues leading to answers but they all end very badly or we can't find more answers."

"So you're saying I would have to die possibly to unbind myself from him?" I asked and the elder nodded, I let out a frustrated sigh and stood up.

"I think I would like to get some sleep if thats okay elder?" I asked and bowed one more time. The elder nodded in agreement and I took my leave with Chanyeol.

"Kai, Sehun take watch around the house when I leave for patrol tonight, I don't want him anywhere near her." Chanyeol put his hand on my back and lead me towards his house.

When we reached my room I noticed that most of my things were in there.

"Its not much but its something." Chanyeol laughed and I hugged him.

"Thank you Chanyeol." I said and went into my room, I changed into a pairs of grey sweats and a white shirt then crawled into bed, I laid there thinking about how much easier things could be now, maybe there might not be a way to break the bond but atleast I didn't have to live with him anymore and for the moment that was perfectly fine with me

 

 

You Guys are sooooooo quiet!!! Please let me know how I am doing!!!!!

I love this grin on Chanyeol :) looks absolutely adorable hahah and I laughed for hours!

These guys are going to be the death of me lol

this ing guy i swear, who ever told him he would look hot in a fur coat was a damn liar I think he looks best in suits and basketball uniforms :) just saying! 

ANYWAYS PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS THEY LET ME KNOW THAT I AM DOING GOOD!!