Chu~

Kisses
 
I was disturbed in my sleep when I felt movements on my bed. I heard a chuckle. A wind blew at my face, my face scrunched and I heard another chuckle. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Baby~" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And that's when I realized who attempts to wake me up from my beauty sleep. I did not respond, pretending like I heard nothing. 
 
 
 
Later I felt something soft on my forehead,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
on my cheeks,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
then on the tip of my nose,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I felt his breathing... I felt his warm breath an inch away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I closed my eyes even tighter, anticipating his soft lips,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I waited for that inch to be less a centimeter until..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NOONA!!!!!! IREONA!!!!!! YOO KWON HYUNG IS HERE!!!!!"  Interrupted by my brother's loudness. How rude, I am supposed to have my moment here!! 
 
 
 
I was trying to be calm, afraid to get caught, "Yah, I know you're awake." a low voice said. I whined and turned the other side, burying my head on my pillow. I can feel the heat rushing up my cheeks. 
 
 
I felt weight on my bed, then an arm pulled me towards him. I hid my head. He placed his leg on me as well, wrapping me up. 
 
 
 
"AAAAAA HAHAHA" I screamed and burst in laughter as he began tickling my sides.
 
 
"You're not waking up?" He threatened. 
 
 
"5 minutes more~" I said and I regret saying that because he began to tickle me again. 
 
 
"HAHA ARASSO ARASSO I'LL GET UP!!" and he stopped.
 
 
"Good, now wash up! We're going somewhere." Yookwon said giving me a peck on my cheeks before leaving the room. 
 
Usually, I'm cranky when someone wakes me up but when it's him.. I don't. I stretched before grabbing my towel and went inside the bathroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was ready after 15 minutes. I wore everything red and white. Red beanie, with my hair in curls. White sweater and red jeans but with black flat boots, a fine outfit for December. I walked down the stairs, he is sitting on sofa playing with his phone. Aish, he didn't even noticed me. I cleared my throat. 
 
"What took you so long!" He whined. I rolled my eyes.
 
"You didn't even noticed my presence." I said and walked towards the door. "MOM! I'M GOING OUT WITH TAEIL, I'LL BE HOME BY TEN!" I said and walked away. 
 
 
December, the month of Christmas. It's snowing outside. I glanced at Yookwon, he was wearing a red beanie too, I smiled. He is also wearing a black sweater and jeans, his beanie is the only thing that is red. I chuckled.
 
He turned at me with a weird look, "What?" he rouched his face like he have something on his face.
 
I shooked my head still smiling, "Nothing." I took out my red scarf and wrapped it around his neck. 
 
He looked so cute, wearing a beanie and a scarf. Just like a little kid. "Let's go, Baby Yookwon~" I pulled his hand. 
 
"Nae omma~" he said and I chuckled. He wrapped his arm around me holding onto my arm. He pulled me close. I was surprised by the sudden closeness. Seeing my shocked face, he smirked and continued on walking. 
 
 
He took me to a cafe. We went at the counter, a girl with an apron came. "May I take your order?" she said. 
 
"2 caramel frappuccino please." Yookwon said and smiled brightly. The girl blushed. "Uhm, we have a promo today would you like to try it?" She asked, this time with a much sweeter tone than before. Yookwon smiled again. They were both talking about the promo. The girl took out the brochure and pointed at the drinks, their heads were a little too close. And Yookwon kept on glancing at the girl, while the girl occasionaly took glances at him.Yookwon pursed his lips, looking cute, and the girl smiled. 
 
And here I am watching the both of them, like two people who doesn't know that they're inlove. It's not that it bothers me, but why does talking about the promo takes longer than making an order? 
 
"Baby~ What's taking you long?" I said, linking my arms on his. He was taken aback by my action. 
 
I noticed the girl cringed. What? Now you're going to cringe, when in fact you are too close with my boyfriend? 
 
He settled order and I we went upstairs since there weren't much people. 
 
It went silent when we sat down by the window. I stared outside. " Gwenchana?" He said. I nodded not bothering to look at him. I don't know, my mood just fell. I'll let him off this time. I'm not that jealous  type. 
 
"Yah! Are you mad at me?" he suddenly asked. 
 
"No, why would I be?" I said sarcastically. I just can't control it. He even acted cute with the girl.
 
"Why? Do I look to handsome?" He smirke and rested his chin on his palm. I rolled my eyes and smiled. 
 
"Whatever! Forget it." I said. 
 
Our order came, we talked about what happend in school and stuffs like how annoying my brother is, pestering me too introduce him to Chanlee.
 
 
 
We went to the park, their weren't much people either. I sat on one of the swing, and he went at the swing next to mine. 
 
"So Jihoonie likes Chanlee ey?" He asked, laughing to himself. 
 
"Kinda, but I don't think Chanlee would like him though. Jihoon doesn't know anything about romance." I said chuckling at my statement. 
 
"Why not? I can help Jihoon with that." He playfully raised his eyebrows. 
 
"You, help him? HAHAHA I don't think so." I said. He pouted. "Why? I'm romantic aren't I?" 
 
I laughed at his cuteness. "Not really." 
 
He stood up and went behind me, pushed me a little for me to swing. "Then I'll have to prove you how romantic I am." He said smiling mischievously.
 
"Minkyung-ah~ How much do you like me?" He said. 
 
"Like how strong you are swinging me right now." I said. "Like this?" He pushed even stronger.
 
"YAAAAH! I MIGHT FALL!!" I screamed. He laughed.
 
"You like me that much huh?" He said satisfied by his doing. 
 
 
After playing around with the swings,  we went to the playground. I stood up at the bridge of the playground. I leaned over the railings.
 
Yookwon looked at me and smiled. 
 
I looked at him weirdly, "What?" I said.
 
He is still grinning, and kneeled one knee. Like a prince. 
 
I smiled and anticipated what he would do next. He cluthed his heart.
 
"Rapunjel, Rapunjel! Let down your hair!" He blurted out.
 
I burst out laughing because of his silliness.
 
"Why are you like this?" I asked.
 
"Because I love you~" He said. 
 
I chuckled and went down to sit on the bench. He pouted cutely and stood up. He took off his beanie. 
 
My eyes widen, he's handsome with his hair down. 
 
Seeing my expression he smirked, (gif) and sat beside me. 
 
"Do I look that handsome?" He asked.
He was looking at me with a big grin. 
 
"No." I avoided his eyes. He chuckled.
 
"Minkyung-ah, look at me." Yookwon said.
 
"Hmm? W-" I was cut off when he was so close to my face. 
 
He stared at me, still smirking. 
 
My face flushed red, I was staring at him wide-eyed. 
(Ta-eun)
His face an inch closer again. With his arm placed on the bench. 
 
He chuckled. "Really? You're redness said your are lying." 
 
"Oow" I smacked his arm. 
 
"You're really being cheesy today." I said still blushing. Aish, he was too close that I can't breath! 
 
"What? It's romantic isn't?" He chuckled. 
 
Their were kids at the other side of the playground, playing at the sand box. 
 
He propped his arms on his chest. "Remember the first time we met?" He suddenly asked.
 
"Mm, at Minki's party." I replied. 
 
"You were so beautiful that time that I fell love at first sight." He said in a little more calm voice. 
 
" Thankfully, Chanlee introduced you to me. And I was able to be closer to you."
 
He looked at me with a mischievous look again, "Remember our first date?" He said.
 
"Ofcourse, it's here." I smiled. 
 
Then suddenly a wild pretty girl in a skirt appears. She was pretty. And Yookwon stared at her.
 
"Wow~" he smiled.
 
My mood darkens again, "Yah! What are you doing?!" I said.
 
"Did you see her?" He laughed. I glared at him. 
 
"Why are you looking at other girls today!?" 
 
"HA! SEE! NOW YOU'RE JEALOUS!" He smiled. 
 
"Aish, I really can't believe you." I pouted.
 
"Aaaw, hey look over there!" He pointed something behind me.
 
There is nothing when I looked behind though. 
 
"There's no-" 
 
*Chup~* 
 
He kissed me on the cheeks. And runaway.
 
"Saranghae, Lee Minkyung-ah!" He did a heart.
 
I held the cheek that he kissed. I could feel my ears heating up.
 
"YAH! KIM YOOKWON!!!" I said and chased him around the playground. He would steal kisses whenever I'm not looking which made me even redder. 
 
 
 
 
 
We walked along the cold misty night. Yookwon bought us some hot choco, unfortunately, I catch a cold when we were playing around at the park. 
 
We stopped by our front door.