Chapter One

Till We Meet Again(Till The End Sequel)

“So hyung? Are you excited? I heard Key will be back soon?” Minho asked the elder who was spending his precious time in his bar.

The other smiled. “Of course. He will be back before Christmas I think.” He answered.

Kibum was supposed to be back a year ago but because of his exceptional talent, the school asked him to stay for another year.  That made the other stayed in Milan for almost three years which was only supposed to be two years.

Though he was not okay about that when the younger asked him, he can’t just say it to him since he wanted Kibum to soar higher than anything. He knew that by supporting him is the only thing he can do right now to reflect on everything he did back then.

And now, he was only waiting for Kibum to call him to tell when his arrival back in Korea is. He was expecting to spend this year’s Christmas with the younger. He also planned a surprise when he comes back.

“That’s good Hyung. I can introduce Taemin to him once he comes back. I am sure the two of them will be a good friends.”

“Yeah, I know that. Taemin is like an elementary student and he is cute. Kibum will gonna treat him as a younger brother.” He stood up after finishing his drink. “Anyway I have to go now Minho. I have something to do.”

“Okay hyung. Bye.”



He drove his car to his working place. He had been making his life busy because this is the only way he can do to make the day move faster. Being alone in his apartment was killing him and he just kept on missing Kibum. Three years were so long for him and he misses Kibum like crazy. They have been talking on the phone but that was not enough for him to overcome his longing to the other. He wanted to see him and he wanted to touch him. Oh God, how much he misses those soft lips of his boyfriend.

Sometimes he had been thinking of flying to Milan to visit the other but the cost of the ticket was so high for him. So he just made himself contented that for talking Kibum on the phone.

He was already on the elevator when his phone rang. He doesn’t have to ask who was calling when he answered the phone.

“Oh, Babe. What’s up?” He said right after he answered the phone.

“Oh..Ahm..Hello.” The other answered with a bothered voice.

His eyebrow raise when he noticed Kibum’s voice. “What happened? You seemed bothered?” He asked as he threw his bag on his office table.

Kibum cleared his throat before speaking. “Ahmm..hmm. how are you?”

He smiled at the question. He knew Kibum very well to know that there is something wrong about his boyfriend. “Babe. I am okay. Though I feel like dying because I miss you. But I can handle that since you are coming home soon.” He heard the other cleared his throat again. “Kibummie? What’s wrong?”

The younger chuckled awkwardly. “You know Baby, I want to tell you something.” He said finally.

He grinned, knowing very well that his boyfriend has something to tell him. “What is it?”

“You know, ahmm..my flight back there..”

“Yeah? What about your flight?” He doesn’t know why but he suddenly felt a bit worried.

“I can’t come back this year.”

He was about to reach his pen but his hands froze in the air after hearing Kibum. “W-what? What do you mean?”

“My professor asked me to stay for maybe one more year before they can find a replacement for my position as a substitute teacher.” The younger answered. “So I think I can’t be wi—”

“NO!” He interrupted the other that he almost jumped out of his chair.

“You don’t want?” Kibum asked with a guilty voice.

“It’s not that I don’t want it’s just that it’s been a three years since I last saw you. Can’t you at least be with me this Christmas? Can’t you ask even if a month vacation?” He asked with a begging voice. One more year? Hell no. He can’t wait for another year.

“But Baby,  I can’t ask for a vacation right now, we are busy because we are preparing for a Christmas bazaar and all my design will be on display. I have to be here.”

He sighed as he rested his back to his chair while massaging the bridge of his nose. “One more year huh?” He mumbled

“Jong?” The younger called him when he didn’t say anything.

“Kibummie. What do you want me to do?” He asked not really know what to do anymore.

“Nothing. But I still wish that you can still wait for me.”

“But Kibum—”

The younger sighed at the other line. “If you can’t wait for me anymore then I understand. Bye.”

It’s been a while since the younger hanged up but Jonghyun’s phone was still stuck in ears. “Why did he hang up? I’m about to say that I am gonna wait for him.” He mumbled when he recovered from his shock He started typing a text message to the other when he can’t contact him anymore.

He was waiting for the other to answered when his phone rang. “Kibummie I was abo—Oh, it was you Hye Won.” It was his friend also the manager of the singer he had been giving his composed song to.

“Are you somehow expecting a call from your boyfriend?” The girl asked.

“Yup. Anyway, why did you call?”

“I just wanted to tell you that I already talked to my boss and he said that he can do your favor.”

“Really?” He answered. He was supposed to be happy about the news but if only Kibum can manage to go home.

“What kind of answer is that? Are you not happy?”

“How can I be happy? Kibum is not coming.”

“WHAT!!!” The girl shouted that he has to pull away the phone from his ears. “What do you mean he’s not coming?”

“He extended his stay in Milan.”

“But—”

“I talk to you tomorrow. Meet me at the café near the company. Bye” He didn’t wait for the other to answer and just hanged up.

He closed his eyes as he started to feel tired. One more year. He has to wait for another more year before he can do his surprise. He sighed as he looked at his boyfriend’s pictures on his phone.



Babe, why did you hang up? You didn’t let me finish what I was about to say. What I wanted to say is: “But Kibummie you don’t have to ask that because even if you don’t tell me that. I am willing to wait for you no matter how long it is.” Okay? So call me again. I’ll wait. I LOVE YOU♥♥

-You’re very y and handsome Kim Jonghyun

Kibum smiled stupidly after reading his boyfriend’s message. He wanted to reply but he thought that it’s a good thing that Jonghyun was thinking that he is angry.

He threw his body on the bed of the hotel room he rented. He just arrived in Korea an hour ago. He didn’t say anything to his boyfriend because he wanted to surprise him and he was happy that it looks like his plan was going smoothly.

“I wonder what will be your reaction my love.” He mumbled as he typed a message to his friend Nicole. The only person who knew that he was already back. He put the phone on the night table after texting. “Just wait baby. I am so excited to meet you again.” He said before he closed his eyes.

 



kekekeke...this sequel looks so wierd..kekeke
Anyway..thank you for reading..hope you will like this
even though I can't promise that it's gonna be a decent sequel..kekeke
Later my lovely readers!! Thank you all!!
Saranghaeyo!!!!
♥♥♥KISS...KISS..KISS♥♥♥