2

dumb girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hfftt this stupid necklace was annoyed me. But if I took it off...." Jiwon was standing in front of locker, holding her necklace.

 

"Good morning sweetie" Kai comes and then hug Jiwon from the back and then kiss her hair.

 

"Don't ever hug me or called me sweetie...it's too cheesy." Jiwon rolled her eyes.

 

"It's up to you.. Bye jiwon..." Kai kiss jiwon's forehead. At a distance Sehun seeing that. Sehun feel weird. But sehun try to avoiding that moment.

 

Jiwon entered the biology class again. She's got a couple assignment. And she's with Sehun.

 

"So what is J?" Sehun sit next to Jiwon.

 

"What's J?" Jiwon look confused.

 

"Your liontin necklace..."

 

"Oh hmm it's mean Jiwon." Jiwon hold it.

 

"Are you sure?Is that Jiwon or Jongin??"Jiwon didn't answer it.

 

"Ah forget it."Sehun just smiling.

 

"Where will we do this assignment?"Jiwon asked.

 

"Want to do that at my home?" Sehun asked carefully.

 

"Hmm okey. When?"Jiwon half way to sleep in the class again.

 

"Tonight."

 

"Okey" jiwon fell asleep again but now the teacher won't to woke her up again. Sehun staring at Jiwon face again. His heart always beating so fast if he did that.

 

~~

 

"Kris!!!can I talk to you??" Jiwon called kris from the edge of the gym. Kris come with his smile.

 

"Yup what's up Jiwon??"

 

"Can I join with you?I'm bored" Jiwon and Kris playing basketball together. They can't refuse body contact. Jiwon fell and her knee is totally hurt.

 

"Are you okay?can you stand?" Kris help jiwon stand but it can't work. Kris lift jiwon on his back. Many girls at school are staring at both of them now.

 

"I'll take you home."

 

"No. Just called Sehun please." Jiwon hold her tears because she feel pain too much.

 

"What?"

 

"Just do it fool!"Jiwon hold her pain.

 

(Yoboseyo?)

"Sehun. Please help Jiwon's here. She can't stand so she told me to call you."

( I'll be there).

 

After a few minutes Sehun comes. She lift her and take her to his house.

 

"Why you told kris to call me?" Sehun massage Jiwon leg.

 

"I have to finished my assignment with you."Jiwon answer but keep writing her work.

 

"Okey but stop writing and take a rest for a while. I'll call your mom"Sehun smiling and lift jiwon to sofa.

 

Jiwon sleep beautifully. As always sehun staring at her. He doesn't know why Jiwon looks prettier when she sleep. Now his face come closer to Jiwon face. He smiling and then he kiss Jiwon lips. Jiwon's awake and then shocked. But she can't pull her lips.

 

"Sorry Jiwon I didn't.....Jiwon I love you. I love the way you smile, I love the way you talk, I love the way you sleep. Please don't be mad at me.."Sehun pleased to Jiwon. Jiwon left sehun. She walking with pain in her leg. She wants to cry but she can't. Sehun hold Jiwon hands. He's apologize but Jiwon quitely silent and suddenly Luhan comes.

 

"Jiwon-ah?why are you?"Luhan shocked and then stared at Sehun.

 

"What did you do to Jiwon??"Luhan slapped sehun face.

 

"Come on jiwon." Luhan pulled her hand. But sehun didn't let her go. It makes Luhan punch his face.

 

Luhan and Jiwon went to the park. Luhan try to comfort Jiwon. He want to ask but he knows it just make Jiwon more sad.

 

"Are you okay??"Jiwon didn't answer it but keep crying. Slowly Luhan hug her and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter