Finale

Of Love and Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was having a horrible day, nothing was going right. In her imaginary world, he was having an equally horrible day. She imagined his coffee spilled on his clothes, his very hot coffee might she add. So he was late and had to run to his next meeting, because he was in a rush, he had walked into a doorknob, hitting him hard, down there. She smiled at the thought.

 

She wasn’t usually that evil. She was usually very nice, especially with him, but the thing was, she didn’t ‘usually’ have to sit on the couch and watch as her boyfriend was touching another woman’s thighs.

 

She was furious. How dare he do that?  She simply watched as he was moving his hands up her legs. It so happened to be on public, In front of thousands of people, with the light centred on him, as he was touching another woman!

 

He was so dead.

 

She sipped into her glass of hot chocolate, trying to calm her nerves a bit. They had been dating for about ten months; they were crazy about each other. They rarely had arguments and he always knew how to treat her right. 

 

She always depended on him. And right now she couldn’t believe he had done that.

 

To make matters worse for him, He didn’t call her for five days. She understood he was busy but they still promised they’d call each other every other night at least.

 

The warm beverage didn’t help, she now realized. Her mind was still thinking about assaulting him.

 

---

 

Seung gi was currently standing on the doorsteps of his girlfriend’s house. He wanted to surprise her, since they were apart for so long. It was only nine days of course, but it still seemed too long.

 

He imagined she’d be very happy to him standing there. She’d have the biggest, most adorable smile that she reserved just for him, and she’d run into his arms.

 

He loved holding her. She seemed to fit into his arms so perfectly.

 

He knocked for a couple of times before he heard her unlocking the door. She gasped in surprise as the door revealed him.

 

“Seung gi-ah what are doing here?” he gave her a wide smile. He was the one to be surprised when she glared at him. “Well?”

 

“I wanted to see you baby…” He was quite confused as he noticed she didn’t invite him, in or call him oppa. “Is something wrong?”  He moved closer attempting to take her in his arms. She immediately pulled back.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

Her eyes were wide. He couldn’t read her expression for a second. “Is something wrong?” she repeated, her brows rose, and he realized now that her expression was an angry one, a very angry one. “Yes Seung gi-ah something is wrong. Something is very, very wrong” Her index finger pressed against his face, forcing him to take a few steps back.  “Why are you here? What if reporters saw you? How could you be so careless?”

 

“But I always come here, you always liked it too. No one will see anything”

 

She swung the door open with unnecessary force before quickly grabbing his arm and pulling him in, closing the door. “You could at least warn me next time, if that wouldn’t give you too much trouble” she walked past him.

 

He held her wrist. “Baby?”

 

“What!” she turned to face him. He looked really innocent. As if it was all in her head.

 

He moved closer, lowering his head to face her. “is it that time of the month, love?”

 

That was it. She swore to heavens that heads will roll.

 

“No. and I don’t believe there’s any universal rule, I’m not aware of, that states that I can’t be angry unless I’m on that time of the month!” She yelled as she freed her wrist from his hand.

 

He seemed shocked, his mouth slightly opened before he walked closer. “I’m sorry, you just seemed upset…”

 

“That’s because I am upset!”

 

He sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter