Sick day

Sick day
If there was one thing that Zelo hated more than clowns, it was being sick. It made him feel vulnerable and in the past several months that had been something that he just completely hated. Although, he had hated being sick ever since he was little. His Hyung's were always there to take care of him. That was the one good part of being sick in Zelos opinion.
 
Now, on the other hand he felt sick to his stomach, freezing cold, and like his head was going to explode. It was bad enough that he was in a hotel room, but he just couldn't get warm and None of his Hyung's was no where to be found. As childish as it made him seem, Zelo wanted some one there to take care of him like how he did when he was little. Zelo hugged the blankets around himself, having made something that vaguely resembled a nest out of them when the door opened and Guk stepped into the room, bags in hand.
 
"How you feeling Zee" Guk asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, placing the back beside him and with his free hand touched Zelos 's forehead. "Jesus Junhong you're burning up."
 
"R-really? Ca-cause it feels like I've b-been doused with ice water," Zelo said, hugging his blankets closer to him, eying the bag with mild curiosity. "What's in there?"
 
"Nyquil, chicken noodle soup, juice. You know things to make you feel better," Guk said with a light shrug of his shoulders, glancing at Little junhong. "You should go take a shower or something try and warm up."
 
"Get in here with me and I'll warm up real fast," Zelo said and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose before tossing the dirty tissue into the trashcan.
 
"Not now Zee, you need to feel better first." Guk winked at his donsang before he set about making the chicken noodle soup and Junhong groaned slightly at the thought of food. "You don't have to eat it, but try."
 
With an annoyed sigh Zelo cuddled up under his blankets, leaning back against the wall. "If I get sick you're cleaning it up…"
 
"Keep telling yourself that," Guk said as he put the soup in the microwave and let it cook. He glanced back with a small frown on his lips. "You look horrible."
 
"Feel horrible too…" There was a faint whine in junhong's voice that he had tried (and failed) to suppress. The whine brought a smile to Guk's lips and he went over, sitting beside him with an arm around his shoulders. Zelo leaned against Guk, allowing guk to hold him. "I hate being sick…"
 
"Yeah you always have. Even when we first moved in together" Guk said giving his donsang a light squeeze before he stood up and went over to check on the soup.
 
"You were always there to take care of me," Zelo reminded him, sitting up a little more as Guk brought the bowl of soup over to him.
 
He reached for the spoon only to have his hand slapped away by Guk who held the spoon up to his lips. "Open up Zee."
 
"Hyung I am perfectly capable of feeding myself," Zelo said with a pout, but ate the soup off the spoon anyways.
 
"Aw come on let me take care of you," Guk said mocking Junhong's pout, matching it almost perfectly. "I'll even say please."
 
"fine since you asked so nicely." Zelo rolled his eyes allowing Gukto continue to feed him. The soup was hot, warming him from the inside out and making him feel less cold than he had been before. It should amaze him how even though he was sick, he still had the energy to argue.
 
They were quiet while Guk finished feeding and once he was done, he placed the bowl aside, going back to holding Zelo, his arm around Zelo's shoulders. "Stomach okay?"
 
Zelo nodded quietly, leaning his head on Yongguk's shoulder. "Cold…"
 
Yongguk looked at him, studying Zelo with a curious gaze before he tugged at the blankets. "Damn it Junhong how did you get into this nest thing of yours?"
 
"What? No, you're not coming in you'll get sick," He protested hugging his blankets tighter while trying to push Guk away. "H-hyun stop it!" Zelo said with a small playful laugh as Yongguk managed to push him over so that He and Zelo  were lying in the bed.
 
"It's like the blankets have eaten you," Yongguk said finally getting zelos nest untangled enough for him to slip under the blankets next to Zelo, holding him to his chest  "There see? Aren't you warmer now?"
 
Zelo mumbled incoherently and snuggled into Yongguks's embrace, feeling much warmer than he had been. There was a small smile on Junhongs's lips as he closed his eyes, relaxing and finding himself rather tired. "Love you hyun" He whispered softly.
 
Yongguk smiled as he held Zelo close. "Love you too"
 
As The two of them began to drift off, the door was slowly opened, two heads popped threw it was Himchan and Jongup checking on their maknae, in sync they  smiled seeing this sweet sight  "looks like your sleeping with me" Himchan chuckles as Jongup nods his head. Himchan turns off the lights and whispers "good night" knowing he would get a response.