4th Chapter

Up With Love

Jihyo cycled on a uphill , thinking about her new job .

Suddenly , her bicycle's chain came out and she fell down to the ground .

"Awh...Ginger! Didn't I fix you a few days ago? How come your chain is out again..?" She moaned as she tries to get up . (FYI she named her bicycle Ginger).

She fixed the chain in just five minutes  , and broke out into sweat .

"Done....easy peasy..." She took out her hankerchief , and wanted to wipe all the sweat away but her magic marble drops on the ground and started rolling .

"Ahhh! Magic Marble , where are you going!" She started to follow where the Magic Marble is going .

Meanwhile , Jongkook is driving while talking on the phone to Lizzy . 

"What? She wants the triple the pay? That is too... ahh forget it , tell her to pick up those two little devils at 4pm sharp . If she dares to be late , I will deduct her salary ." Jongkook was troubled over the nannies that he changed quite lot in three months.

Jihyo didn't know she was dashing across the road while chasing for the Magic Marble. 

She turned around while chasing , saw a car coming towards her . She covered her ears and squat down immediately.

Jongkook noted her dashing and make a quick drift to avoid Jihyo and stop the car.

He got out of the car and shout at Jihyo.

"Tired of living? If you want to die , don't choose my car to suicide!"

" Who is tired of living?! It's you who..." Jihyo stood up , wanting to reason out but turned around after she saw Jongkook.

' Argh it's that guy who made me lose my job last night!  How can I be so unlucky!' Jihyo thought madly.

"You're that waitress from that restaurant yesterday isn't it ? What do you want? Thinking of getting revenge back?"

"When did I even think of getting revenge back? When?!" Jihyo turned around and roared.

"Yah you're really something aren't you? You can't even differentiate from steak and chicken and you knew my moves huh? Why? You wanna create a fake accident scene?" Jongkook grunted.

"What fake accident scene? When did I ? Oh wait , let me guess , you're a lawyer aren't you?" Jihyo asked .

Jongkook knew that she guessed correctly but lied , 

"You're a lawyer!" "I am a kindergarten teacher!" 

" Only lawyers have those conclusions and conspiracy , and which is the same as my sister's boss , coldblooded and heartless jerk ! Lunatic! Get out of the way!" Jihyo pushed him away and went to pick her Magic Marble which is near to the car tires.

"Wait what're you doing now? Trying to prick my car tires?" Jongkook suspects .

Jihyo stood up and yelled .

"Look look! There you go again!" Jihyo raised her hand with her Magic Marble.

"It's my Magic Marble! I wanted to get my Magic Marble and that is why I almost got hit by your car just now . Now the truth is out . Apologise!" Jihyo demanded .

"You still can make up stories like that? Who would sacrifice their own life just for a little pathetic marble? You should really concentrate on your work and wouldn't get fired!" Jongkook laughed.

"Yah! Not everybody is like you , using money to measure things in life! My sister always told me , if you want to scold a person coldblooded and heartless , he is absolutely a  big lawyer!" Jihyo screamed.

"I am a kindergarten teacher!" Jongkook bellowed.

"You're a big lawyer!" Jihyo talks back.

"I..."

Jihyo cuts his words.

"Let me tell you! Nobody likes coldblooded and ruthless lawyers! If my sister happens to know you , she will say your big name is bound to be ruined and unreplaceable! Ahhhh! BYE!" Jihyo ran to her bicycle and sit on it .

"Crazy!" Jongkook scolded as he look at Jihyo as she began to cycle.

" What's there to see! Eyes big yah!?" Jihyo pouted .

"You!!" Jongkook was really mad.

Jihyo sticks out her tongue to him.

"Unlucky day . Met a lunatic person . AHHHH!" Jihyo screamed as she cycled away . 

Jongkook was raging .

"It's not everyone... IT'S EVERY WOMAN! YAH!" Jongkook slam his car door hard.

 

When Jongkook is done with his work , he drive slowly while thinking of the things happened lately .

Suddenly , a pair of blinking lights can be seen from his house carpark . 

Jongkook drove fast and got down.

"Excuse me , did anything happend to the kid?" He asked one of the medics.

"No it's not a kid , it's...." The medic went to carry the stretcher and Jongkook saw a woman lying down breathlessly on the stretcher , looking pale.

Jongkook asked again , and the medics replied.

"It was due to a shock , and she became in this shocking state , and we already calmed her with an injection" 

The ambulance droved away shortly , and Jongkook saw his two cousins laughed . 

He walked up to them and asked them.

"What happened to the nanny?"

"Uncle , is auntie alright? She scares us alot." Yoo Jung told him while Yoo Bin hugged her tightly .

"Yoo Jung , tell the truth. " Jongkook said it coldly .

" I really don't know! All I knew that a big spider ran into Auntie's soup.." Yoo Jung said.

"The spider must be feeling cold that's why it ran into the soup." Yoo Bin joked .

Jongkook feels tired and wanting to rage at them but he went up to his room and rest.

"Uncle seems to be really angry..." Yoobin said. 

"Angry at us is better than ignoring us..." Yoo Jung told him .

 

The next morning , Jongkook was reading his newspaper while Yoobin and YooJung are eating their own breakfast.

Yoobin was playing with the mayo sauce . 

"Uncle , I just did a face of you on my breakfast , doesn't it looks similar like you?" Yoobin smiled.

But Jongkook is cold towards them. 

Seeing no reaction from him , YooJung uses the chilli sauce on the table and squeeze all them out on Yoobin's plate.

"You guys hurry and eat. I need to go to work . " Jongkook told them.

"Uncle , you're busy , Yoobin and I can take cab to school!" Yoo Jung said.

"Its okay . " 

"Will you pick us up after school?" Yoobin softly asked.

"There will be a new nanny waiting for you after school. I wait for you guys in the car." 

Jongkook walked towards the door while Yoojung suddenly asked.

"Uncle , do you reallly hate us that much?" 

Jongkook paused for a while and replied.

"I just don't really like kids."