The Boy and The Girl

The Bird

His POV

Tao Mei. She is back. My mei is back. Be she still doesn't remember me. After she left to Australia, all her  memories of us were left here at Malaysia.  But I couldn't blame her. One night her mom called, saying that Mei met with an awful accident. She suffered brain damaged. Part of memories were swept away. Sadly those memories were our memories. She will never remember me. Her only friend. Her angle. Her Knight in Shining Armour. Her Saviour. Her everything. That moment I decided that if she don't remember me, I will just let it be and late time do the magic. But for now, I will just act codly towards her.

 

 I made my way towards class. It was the first day for freshmans. I'm now in my senior years. Class was boring as usual. Except the fact that, girls kept screeming my name. I can't help it if was born handsome. One smile would melt any girls heart like ice under the hot scorching sun rays. I am happy that I was born handsome, but my heart is the opposite. After that dreadful news. I locked out all feelings of love to anyone. I can't bear to be heartbroken again.

  

  The bell for luch rang. I made my way to the library. The only place where I could excpae from all those loud females. I made my way to my favourite sit, but was taken byt the girl that resembles Mei. I sat in front of her. I kept starring at her. She had a confused face. She was starring possibly burning holes into thhose photos. I left those photos infront of her doorstep. I got a called from her mom saying that Mei is back. I decided to give it a shot. Maybe she will remember me if I gave her memories back. But it looks like it didn't work judging from her facial expressions, she doesn't remember me at all. My princess Mei is never the same anymore.

 

 Heart-broken I left her. I heard her chasing after me. But I was too sad to stop. Scared that she will ask question that I never wish to hear. I made my way for my last class of the day.

 

Class ended. Time to go home. I made my way out. My mind was full in thoughts. I just let my feet take me to wherever it wants. Stopping I looked up. Beehold infront of me is Mei's house.  A single tear fell from my eyes. I turned around but was greeted by Mei. Before she could ask any questions the fornt door opened. 

  "Mei you are back. How was college?" her mother asked. "Kevins is that you? It's nice to see you again." Her mother greeted me.

 I smilled at her mother. "Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea? It's going to rain soon." Before i could object the sky cried at me. Spilling it's tears of hope. I took this as a sign for me to make things right.

 Mei had a confused looke on her face. I nticed it since I glanced at her form the corner of my eyes.

 

Mei's / Your POV

   Kevin? That must be his name. It sounded so familiar. Wait! MOM KNOWS HIM TOO? But How?