Episode 1: MBLAQ- Up for Grabs! -PART 1-

절대 사랑~♡ Absolute Love

 

Author's POV

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the very first episode of 절대 사랑 (Absolute Love)!" Jung Juri* shouted enthusiastically, looking at the camera. On one side of her, MBLAQ stood, poised and dressed in modern, stylish clothes. And on the other side, the three girls from Eternal Love stood, dressed in various types of outfits to go with their personalities. For JinKyong, a bubble skirt and a simple black ribbed tank top. For SangMi, a striped mesh tank top and denim short-shorts. For YunHee, a purple tank top and a denim mini-skirt.

"First, uh... would you like to introduce yourselves girls?" Juri turned and faced EL.

"Uh... sure!~" they smiled. "안녕하세요, 영원한 사랑 입니다!~ (Hello, we are Eternal Love!~)" they shouted and bowed happily. 

"Neh, and here we also have..." Juri continued. "MBLAQ!"

"안녕하세요, 엠블랙 입니다! (Hello, we are MBLAQ!)" they bowed, much like EL. 

"Now that we have introductions out of the way, let's start the show!" Juri smiled warmly. "First, let's get to know our competitors a little! Eternal Love, do you mind answering a couple questions?"

YunHee's POV

"Nope... we don't mind." I answered with a kind smile. It didn't really matter what the others thought, I am the leader, after all!~ *epic mental stance*

"So, girls, you are here because you just debuted, am I correct?" 

"Neh!~" We all answered cheerfully. 

"And you debuted with your already-hit-single, 'You're My Eternal Love', correct?"

"Neh, and actually, we have something to say about that that most people wouldn't know..." I started, then looked to JinKyong. "Jin-Jin? Please continue?" 

"Ah, yes.... uh... I wrote it." she smiled at MBLAQ and Jung Juri.

"OH~ DAEBAK!" Mir and Joon's faces lit up and they smiled like idiots at each other, probably thinking of something erted... or just plain weird. 

Jin-Jin continued, "But they helped me put it to music... I shouldn't get all the credit..." she started to blush, and she hid behind me, despite me being much shorter than her. Why not hide behind SangMi, who's taller than her? Beats me.

Awkward Silence. Rarely happens on a variety show, huh?

All of a sudden, G.O started clapping. "What the heck?" I asked. He's... weird. But for some reason, JinKyong finds him to be a fun person.

"I'm giving you credit!" he remarked. He realized that everyone was looking at him like he was a lunatic (yes, even Joon), so he hung his head in shame. (A/N: AWWWW poor G.O!! But I just had to do that...)

"Oh....kay.... So... Let's get back to the show!~" Juri awkwardly shouted. "For the first show, since Eternal Love is new to all of this, MBLAQ is the side that is being picked from-- in other words, girls, MBLAQ will show you their talents, and you will pick who will be your partner this week!" 

Jin-Jin, SangMi and myself all looked at each other excitedly. An opportunity to see MBLAQ's personal talents?? DAEBAK!~

"If you girls are done, the first contest between MBLAQ will be......... An Aegyo Contest!!" Juri shouted towards the screen.

-----------------------------

*Jung Juri was one of the MC's on MBLAQ's season of Idol Army... and kinda the only other MC that I know other than Park Myung Soo... xD

YAY!~ The first episode started!!! I'm too lazy to type the ENTIRE episode in one chapter, so there will be one more part, maybe more.

Oh, and, there may not be a lot of updates as of tomorrow because I'm staying for 2 weeks at my grandparents' house in New York, and I might not have as much time to be on the internet. I'm gonna have my iPod that can go on the site, but sadly, I can't write on it (as far as I know.)

So, please don't get mad/upset if I don't update for a while, neh? ;D

I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO SUBSCRIBED (even though... there aren't that many xD)