01

Memories

She looks at the mess she made around her house and she shook her own head. It was just one hour ago that she had started to pack all her things into boxes and in just that time, all of her things was everywhere in her house.

“Aish..How did it turned out like this? It’s okay, fighting Eunji!” She tries to motivate herself and start to organize her things again.

Today, she decided to use it to pack all of her things because in the next two days, she’ll move into her new house at Seoul. She transferred to another school at Seoul after working as a teacher for a few years at the countryside. It’s not that she doesn’t love her former workplace, she loves it and she had an awesome students there but she just want to challenge herself teaching kids in the city which obviously would be different from the kids in the countryside, not in a negative way though.

While packing her things, she found a little box which she thought had lost before, the little box that hold her memories which she treasures a lot; A memory that she never thought of again before but come back again today at the sight of the box. It was her first love memories. It was a story which happens eight years ago, when she just started her life as universities student.

She smiles when she opens the box. Everything is still the same as before except for the colour of the paper that turns yellow and looks a little bit old now. She took the content of the box out one by one. There is a photo album, a handkerchief, a notebook and a bunch of letters which she was supposed to give to her first love but end up keeping it herself.

Yes, it was unrequited love. She wasn’t rejected, no; it’s not because of that, it was because she never told him how she felt. The only reason she can came up with is; she doesn’t know how to tell him. She did write him a letter but she never had the courage to give it to him; a year gone just like that without her getting the chance to confess to him and she end up losing the chance forever.

She looks at the name written in front of one of the envelope. To, Yang Yoseob sunbaenim. Yeah, it was his name and he was her senior. He was in the last year of his studies when she enrolled. She remembers how strict he was on the first day of orientation for the first year student. Well, not only him of course, all of the senior were strict along the orientation weeks. He was one of the senior that she doesn’t want to mess with at that time. However, at the end of the weeks, she found out that he was a gentle man, a guy with aegyo and most of all, a kind heart person. She fell in love with him but it remains as her little secret which only her best friend, Bomi, know about it.

She opens the album and there he was, her first love. She kept his entire picture in the album, and of course most of it was a candid picture. Some of it was a picture she got from Bomi and some of it from the clubs that they both joined.  She also got a picture of him from their universities magazine. There is one picture that she treasured the most which is the picture of him on his graduation day. She came that day knowing that it would be the last time she’ll saw him and she end up asking him for picture together after being push by Bomi.

She smile and look at all the picture in the album. Suddenly she stops at the picture that she took on the first event they both attend. Her mind replaying back all the memories happen on that day, in eight years ago. 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

First chapter! ^_^ 

What do you think? :D

Thanks to snabilah50 and babyjejpink(hope you like the story because you requested for EunSeob before) for the upvote. ^^