Chapter 1

In Love With Your Predator (No Longer The Prey Sequel

    “Bae I love you, I love you.” He kept walking away. “Bae…  I”

    “Seungri wake up.”  said a voice I’ve heard before.

    “Let me handle this.” said another voice. “Ri wake the up.” I suddenly feel a smack to my face. I wake up instantly to see Jiyong and Daesung above me.

    “What the Jiyong.”  I scream, punching him in the face.

    “Thank god.” said Daesung, hugging me. “We thought you were dead.”

    “So your way of waking me up was punching me in the face.”

    “Hey it seemed right at the time.” said Jiyong

    “Where is Youngbae?”

    “Don’t worry about him, we will get him later, we need to get you out of here.”

    “The teachers heard the commotion and are heading here now.”

    “Can you stand up.”

    “I can, but my is going to be very sore.” The two looked at me strangely.

    “Wait did he…” said Daesung. “Did you two… No ing  way. That explains why your .” Jiyong picked me up.

    “Forget that right now, we need to get him some clothes and then bring him home.”

    The two ran me to Jiyong’s house and found me brand new clothes. They began to clean me up and asking me if I was okay. But I couldn’t answer them. All I could think about was what Youngbae was doing, was he okay, was he in trouble, was he getting enough food.

Taeyang’s Pov

    I walk into the nearby bathroom and look into the mirror. I was no longer that week bastard anymore. My body was bigger, I just got my revenge on Seungri and I lost my ity. But something felt wrong, like I there was still something missing. I keep imagining Seungri on top of me riding on me and I am getting hot just thinking about him. I smack myself, I shouldn’t be thinking about him anymore, but every thought came back to him. I kept seeing the past where we only had each other and the way our lips locked when we were having . My heart kept pounding fast. I walk into the nearby stall and pull down my pants and slowly begin jek my member. Maybe if I release myself one last time to the image of our bodies touching I wouldn’t be thinking of it anymore. I came  in a few minutes later and wiped the hot liquid off my chest. I walked out the bathroom and walked back to school and went to math class 20 minutes late. The teacher looked at me weird, but ignored me as I sat down at my desk. The people around me kept sniffing my know. I didn’t realize that I still smelled of , but everyone in the room did. I could hear there whispering and see them staring at me, until I gave them all a weird glare. I look towards the back of the room and see the three empty desks in the back. My heart began to pound again, it was missing something, but what.

Seungri’s Pov

Daesung and Jiyong laid me down carefully onto the bed and began to fluff my pillow.

“Thank you so much you guys, you are the best.”

“No problem dude, we always got your back.” Said Daesung “By the way how was losing your ity.” Jiyong suddenly drags Daesung by the ear.

“I can tell that you need to be alone, so I’m going to take him with me.”

“Thanks man.” The door slammed behind them. I looked out the window and saw Youngbae walking in, still looking y. I didn’t care about the pain anymore, it was the best moment of my life. I don’t care that he doesn’t believe that I love him. But I will prove it to him, even if it takes me my entire life.

A/N: Hello I hope you like the first chapter, please subscribe and comment