Snows Joy...

Snows Joy

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“Oh its cold” I said to no one in particular as I strolled through the snow. My hands wrapped in my gloves, firmly tucked in my coat. The warm woolen hat on my head kept my ears nicely warm even though I had my long and wavy loose on my back. Having my jeans also tucked into my caramel/beige boots kept me safe from the icy cold weather. Walking around in my dark blue duffle coat was the best for winter. All in all I was completely dressed for winter season.

I could feel the cold air around me as the wind flew the snow silently up and down. Sometimes creating little whirlwinds who then lay down on the ground. It had been snowing the last couple days, setting Seoul into a layer of white snow. It was really beautiful, I always liked snow although the cold was a bit annoying. Today I had such a urge to go on a walk around the park, that I changed and went outside. It was because I had nothing to do and some boyfriend wouldn’t call or text me. I was sitting inside my apartment waiting and hoping he would come by and visit me. But I guess that’s what you’ll get if your boyfriend is a idol celebrity. Yes, that’s right, I have a idol as a boyfriend. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. Member of Super Junior.

It’s just that it is two days before Christmas and I know he is busy, but I would certainly like a message saying he missed me or that I need to keep warm and not catch a cold. I guess that’s not happening soon. I sighed, creating white air bubbles. While walking through the park on my own, I saw couples also strolling around. Hand in hand, smiling, laughing, whispering sweet things to each other. They looked so cute when you saw them like that. At this moment I envied them a bit not being able to do the same as I sat down on a bench under a blossom tree. The park was being lit by strings of lanterns, creating a romantic mood. A beautiful Christmas tree was put up in the middle of the park, giving it a feeling that it was a bit more special this way.

Sitting there watching people walk by I felt sad suddenly. This is not fair I thought within in my mind, I also wanted to be with Kyuhyun. Which girl spends such a lovely and beautiful night alone under a tree looking sad. I picked up a handful snow from the bench, and looked at it. It was really a remarkable thing, so sparkly and white as I let it fall dart ling from my fingers. Looking at the scenery before me again I saw a couple playing in the snow.

One of the things I wanted to do with Kyuhyun since snow has been falling the last days. Strolling together through the snow, making snowballs and throw them at each other, making a snow angel and drinking a cup of hot chocolate while warming up to each other. Is it so hard to do those things ones.

It just made me sadder, as a lonely tear fell on my glove. I suddenly laughed at how stupid I looked right now. Crying, only because I can’t get to be with my boyfriend and those lucky girls can. Still it was the truth. Oppa not always having time for me and long periods hearing nothing from him, comes all with the package having such a boyfriend.

Seeing the full moon shine brightly, proud and big. I looked up at the dark blue sky, filled with stars. Would it hurt if I made a wish? I thought. Everyone gets to wish for something, especially at Christmas. So I could also, won’t it? So I took my gloves off and folded them together, also closing my eyes, I tilted my face towards the sky.

 

“Dear God, I don’t wish for much but I just wanted to ask you something” I started whispering softly.

“If possible, could you sent a sign to my boyfriend asking him to be with me for just a day or even a few hours. Even a text could do. I’ll be even content with just that. It’s just that I miss him a lot and just want him to be with me for a few moments. Because sometimes I wonder whether he still cares about me. If you can I would be greatly thankful. So if he can’t I’ll still be thankful because I will patiently wait until he does. Thank you for listening hehe” I finished opening my eyes again.

 

Strangely just then a star sparkled before me, as if giving a appeasement. I smiled goofily, thinking I just made a wish to be with my boyfriend Kyuhyun. Even though I know that’s not going to happen, but it still made me feel a little better. I know that he thinks about me, where ever he is. Because if he didn’t he wouldn’t be my boyfriend today. I should be grateful for the things I have. Having appeased myself a bit I enjoyed the scenery before me when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Kyuhyun. I pressed it open to reveal the message.

 

Kyu oppa:I’m seeing a beautiful girl. But I wonder where her smile went?”  the text message said.

I suddenly felt unhappy, because I didn’t know what it meant. Which beautiful girl did he meant, is it me? But how can that be he can’t see me now. I decided to text him back.

Me:Oppa, what girl are you talking about. Are you with someone else now? What smile?” I texted back.

Waiting for a reply, I pressed the button on my phone countless times until I received something back. As I pressed for the hundred time I finally got a text from Kyuhyun.

Kyu oppa: “haha, the only one I’m with is my beautiful girlfriend. The only girl in my heart, I guess you know her name. Shall I tell you? It’s Kim Yuraa. But has she forgotten to smile when she reads my messages?” Kyuhyun replied back.

 

I didn’t know if I should smile or gawk at Kyuhyun’s message. He really can be mysterious. As I re-read the message I wondered what he meant by being with me right now. Is he.. is he perhaps with me right now, at this moment. That can’t be, right?

I turned my face to the left looking but I saw no one. I turned my head to the right looking for a familiar face. And there he stood, tall and handsome with a white scarf wrapped around his neck. He was holding his phone in his hand, looking at me. When he saw I was looking at him he smiled that gorgeous smile of his. I immediately smiled back at him, beaming with happiness that he was actually here, just a few meters away from me. I then received a text again.

 

Kyu oppa: “Wow, that’s a beautiful smile, I knew it was hidden somewhere. But now I found it again. Don’t lose it because it is the most precious thing to me. The smile of my Girlfriend, Yuraa. ^_^ “ It said.

Kyu oppa: “Have you missed me, my pretty woman, because I missed you like crazy. I couldn’t think of no one but you” Kyuhyun texted right after the previous one.

 

If I said I just died of happiness and bliss, you would knew the feelings that were running through me now. I couldn’t stop smiling. When I got up and went to look back at him, Kyuhyun suddenly hugged me from the back, wrapping his arms around my waist as his head rested on my head.

 

“Finally, the place I belong and where I badly want to be. Anyeong Yuraa.” Kyuhyun told me softly.

“Anyeong oppa, did you miss me that badly?” I as I smiled.

“Hmmm…, so bad that the moment I finished my schedule I drove up here to see you. I know I haven’t given you as much attention like a good boyfriend should. I’m sorry, jagiya.” oppa told me in earnest.

 

I turned around in his arm now facing him. Looking at him I saw in his eyes that he felt bad. I silently prayed to god, thanking him for giving me such a dedicated and caring boyfriend. I took my hand from his chest, softly caressing his face as he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling.

“Don’t feel bad oppa, you and I both know you’re busy. I just am really happy you’re here now. Having you with me, spending the moments we have now together. That’s what counts right now. You and me together. I couldn’t be happier than having you as my boyfriend. The evil maknae of SuJu. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Because you are mine.” I told him as smiled brightly at him.

 

“No matter where you are or how long it’s going to be, I’ll always be here for you, okay” I said comforting him. I won’t have him worry about me because I can take care of myself in the meantime.

“I just wouldn’t know what to do without you Yuraa. I always feel at place when being with you.” Kyuhyun told me smiling.

“I couldn’t have a better and prettier girlfriend, because you’re the only one for me.” Kyuhyun said with his husky voice. He pressed me tightly to his body, both our hearts racing as we looked into each other’s eyes.

“Jagiya, what are we going to do now. Stare each other the entire evening?” Oppa asked me as he gave me a kiss on the nose. The moment after we were smiling and staring at each other, I grinned at his lame question.

“I don’t mind staring at your handsome face for a little while more, jagi. I know you like it?!” I told him pinching his nose.

 

As I told him this he grinned, making me cautious what he was going to do next. He let go of me and stepped back from me. I felt a bit sad that he wasn’t holding me anymore. Just as I was going to ask what he was going to do he kneeled, grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at me. The snow hit me full in the face, even getting in my clothes. I yelped at the ice cold snow that touched my skin. Cleaning my face I saw oppa standing a couple steps away, laughing. I too laughed because I kneeled and also grabbed some snow shaping it to a snowball. I took a pose and threw it at him. I hit him on the shoulder, making me double of laughter at the face he was making. Kyuhyun stood there frozen looking at his shoulder and then to me. Kyuhyun oppa eyes started shining. I knew I woke up his fighting determination. Just like starting a game of his own. We both started to make snowballs and threw them at each other. Laughing, smiling, ducking trying not to be hit. After a while Kyuhyun oppa and I lay down in the snow next to each other. We looked at each other, nodding. On cue we both started waving our arms and legs in the snow. Creating two snow angels while his left arm and my right arm connected to each other. Looking like our hands were connected to each other.

We got up and looked at our masterpiece of two snow angels both holding hands. Kyuhyun oppa took a picture of it and then grabbed me to take a picture together with it. We took a couple more pictures, making silly and cute faces. Creating memories together, that I’ll hope will last forever. After taking pictures we went to drink hot cup of tea since there was no hot chocolate. We stayed like this for a while, sitting next to each other, warming up as we looked up to the sky. Occasionally staring at each other, hugging, oppa whispering cute and sweet things to me as I bathed in happiness and bliss having him with me.

 

While snow fell from the sky I felt I was the happiest girl on the planet today and I knew that will last forever. I could not wish for a better boyfriend than Kyuhyun oppa right now. A gift from god given to me for only a little wish that I made towards the sky.  

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*