Son Dongwoon had never been in love with Hwang Tiffany.

Son Dongwoon had never been in love with Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

Son Dongwoon had never been in love with Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

 

~

 

 

Honestly, Dongwoon never understood why everyone was so hung up on Hwang Tiffany’s eye smile.

 

It looked like any other smile, really, and Dongwoon could never imagine himself going crazy for it just like Hyunseung- hyung.

 

 

(“Holy crap. Do you realize what that smile could do? It could heal the world, guys. Heal it.”

 

Doojoon rolls his eyes and says, “Shut it, Hyunseung. Go yourself to Junhyung or something.”

 

 

 

Hyunseung (and Junhyung too, actually) complies.)

 

 

 

~

 

 

He finds himself stalking Seohyun with Jinwoon, and it’s not all that fun.

 

 

 

 

Really.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why don’t we just tell Kibum to help us out? This is just plain creepy, dude.” Dongwoon says as he plays around with his DS.

 

 

Jinwoon’s eyes widen (if that’ even possible, considering how small the guy’s eyes are, Dongwoon thinks) and he practically shouts, “And have him tease me? Are you even thinking, Son Dongwoon?”

 

 

 

Dongwoon does not reply and tries to tune out Jinwoon’s constant blabbering on how cute Seohyunnie looks, or how long Seohyunnie’s legs are, or the way he starts shouting for Dongwoon to get down because holy , here comes a So Nyuh Shi Dae noona, and –

 

 

 

Wait, what?

 

 

 

 

 

(“I am disappointed, Son Dongwoon.” Yoseob says with his arms folded across his chest, “You go and stalk So Nyuh Shi Dae and forget to take your favorite hyung with you?”

 

 

“I wasn’t stalking them! I was-“

 

 

“Hey maknae!”, Junhyung smiles lecherously and asks, “Is Sunny really that well-endowed?”

 

 

 

 

 

Later on, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Junhyung lose their rights to the internet for, as Doojoon puts it, inappropriate language and reckless behavior.)

 

 

 

~

 

 

Dongwoon decides that he needs to make amends with So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

 

 

(“If you don’t explain yourself properly, Son Dongwoon, I will make sure everyone in 2PM knows how you thought Jang Wooyoung was cute.”

 

 

“Doojoon-hyung! That was supposed to be our secret!”)

 

 

 

 

So after Beast’s performance on M Countdown, he cautiously knocks on SNSD’s dressing room door.

 

 

 

And is immediately greeted by Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

 

“If it isn’t Son Dongwoon. “ she says and gives him her famous eye-smile.

 

 

“Noona, hello.” He bows and continues, “The other day wasn’t what you thought it was. I mean, it is, but it wasn’t.  I mean, it wasn’t, in a different sense, but it…it actually was. But then,-“

 

 

Tiffany laughs at him and Dongwoon stops talking.

 

 

 

 

For some reason, he thinks her laugh is the most beautiful sound he has ever heard.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Wonder Girls at at 12 o’ clock. Tiffany texts him, Who’s your favorite? ;)

 

 

Dongwoon glances up from his phone and discreetly looks at the Wonder Girls. He smiles mischievously and texts back, I dunno. Im more of a Soshi fan. I mean, Tiffany- noona looks pretty cute.

 

 

 

He knows that Tiffany will smile and maybe laugh a little once she reads  his text, and Dongwoon, strangely enough, feels contented.

 

 

~

 

“Do you remember the first time we met?” Tiffany asks him over a cup of coffee during one of her weekly visits in the Beast’s dorm.

 

 

Dongwoon nods and says, “I was the erted newbie. How could I ever forget?”

 

 

Dongwoon fails to add that it was also the day he thought Jinwoon was an idiot, and realized Hwang Tiffany’s smile was really something.

 

 

~

 

“Where are you going, Dongwoonie?” Kikwang asks as he tries to cover up his yawn.

 

“Oh, good morning hyung! Go back to sleep, I’ll be back before you know it.” Dongwoon whispers, as to not wake up the other members.

 

“It’s only six o’clock. Where are you going?” Kikwang asks once again as he settles underneath his blanket.

 

“Well, Tiffany-noona called. She wants to catch the breakfast promo of Dunkin Donuts. ”

 

 

 

Kikwang smiles knowingly and tells him, “Bring back a donut or something. Use protection.”, and goes back to La la land.

 

 

~

 

He watches Tiffany on Star King tell everyone, “My favorite dongsaeng is Beast’s Son Dongwoon.”

 

“Ah, the maknae, the maknae!” Kang Ho Dong bellows, “Can you tell us why, Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany smiles and says, “Because he’s as crazy as I am.”, she looks directly at the camera and shouts, “Yah, Dongwoonie! Let’s go and eat out later. Saranghaeyo!”

 

 

 

 

(Tiffany asks him later as they eat at Mcdonalds what he thought of her guesting in Star King.

 

Dongwoon tells her, “If people start thinking we’re together, we know whose company will be taking the fall, right noona?”

 

 

Tiffany proceeds to throw fries at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon laughs and says, “Saranghaeyo too noona.”

 

 

 

 

 

And he thinks Tiffany might never realize it anytime soon, but Dongwoon actually means it when he tells her I love you.)

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Son Dongwoon had never been in love with Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

Yeah, right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Thanks for reading :)