Brother no!

Drabble. Thor Meets B.A.P.

Daehyun stalked through the hallways, rolling about on the floor looking for an unsuspecting victim. "What the hell? No one is even here!" Daehyun sat cross legged on the floor in the middle of the hallway of TS entertainment. No  one was on the building except for them because Yongguk thought it was so important to have everything perfect for the Badman album, poor Daehyun was tired of all the vocal work so he snuck off to try and find some fun, but as you can see no one was in the buildig.

Daehyun immediatley pulled his phone out and called the driver to pick him up as fast as he could, hoping none of the members would come and try to look for him. "You're outside? Okay good, I'll be down in 5." Daehyun put his phone back in to his pocket and happily ran down the stairs, completely forgetting there was an elevator.

   As Daehyun got in to the back seat of the van he smirked to himself. "If I can't find any fun, I'll bring the fun to me."  Daehyun had the driver take him to various stores before he found what he was looking for.

  "Where the hell is he?!" The leader yelled as he walked back and forth in the studio. "He needs to be here, he needs to start this fficken' song! Just when we're almost done too! You have to be kidding me." He slumped down on his chair sighing. "I'm sure he'll be back it's not like Daehyun to leave us hanging like this."

    "Hello peasents."

  They all whirled their heads around and there in the studious door way was none other than Daehyun. "Daehyun what the are you wearing?" Himchan blurted out laughing. "That's king Loki to you, you wench." Himchan scowled and stalked towards Daehyun but Youngjae stopped him.