Visit

Walking down the memory lane

 

Chapter 21: Visit

 

I wonder how he is doing…… Myungsoo thought bitterly. He had been coped at home, thinking of nothing but what Sungyeol last said to him. So, this time, to be fair to me, I’m the one walking away……… I’m the one walking away……… Those words that Sungyeol had said had hurt him so deeply. His head aches again, even worse than the previous headaches he had. Do you know how much I’m hurting right now Yeolie? Yeolie, the pain will stop when everything ends right? I will wait for you at the end of the finishing line while reflecting on the mistakes I have done…



Sungyeol returned to his job as a barista, his boss almost fired him for the absences he took without telling informing anyone- Sungyeol had to beg the boss to stay. The boss only agreed to let him continue his job only because he was a wonderful worker, who takes pride in his work. Sungyeol was glad to have his job back again- he loves coffee and what other job is better than the one he is having now?



The bells hang at the door rang as a customer entered the café. “Welcome,” Sungyeol turned to look at the door and was surprised. “Sunggyu and….Woohyun?!” He squeaked as he ran out of the counter and gave both of them a hug. “Hey Yeol!” The couple said simultaneously as they grinned happily at the barista.



“So…what brings both of you here?” Sungyeol asked as he poked the straws into the drinks that both Sunggyu and Woohyun ordered. He sat down together with them, taking an early lunch break. “Yeol….” Sunggyu stared at Sungyeol with an unsure expression. Sungyeol tilted his head, confusion sprawled over his face. He didn’t know why the elder was so hesitant at asking his question. “It’s about Myungsoo….” Sunggyu said slowly. He could feel Sungyeol’s eyes had a change of emotion- sadness and quickly flickered back to his normal expression.



Sunggyu knew Myungsoo was a forbidden topic when it comes to Sungyeol, but Sunggyu had to say what he had in his mind, before it’s too late. Hoya had told him everything, Myungsoo coming back and being a doctor and so on. At first, Sunggyu was shocked and then pissed- how could that jerk come marching into Sungyeol’s life again after how hard Sungyeol tried to move on. Later, it was all pity for the emotionless man.



Actually, it was Woohyun who convinced Sunggyu to have a talk to Sungyeol. After all, Woohyun could understand the feelings of how Myungsoo was feeling- he had once experience the same exact pain. He knew the pain of being unwanted, lost and abandoned. He wanted to save Myungsoo- before things worsen.  



“I know you-” Sunggyu tried to talk but he got cut off my Sungyeol. “Hyung, I know you mean well, but I really don’t want to talk about him anymore,” Sungyeol replied with a sigh. Sungyeol really wanted to move on; he didn’t want to think about that person anymore. He just wanted live normally day by day, without any worries or feeling sad.



He wanted Myungsoo out of his mind, he didn’t want to remember anything about him- he wanted Myungsoo to be just a bad dream he had. “Yeol, I know you don’t hate him,” Sunggyu said truthfully. If there was one thing he hated about Sunggyu, it would be how much Sunggyu understands all his friends. He was always so observant and he knows exactly how his friends felt.



“Have you ever wondered how much he is actually suffering?” The forgotten Woohyun spoke out, staring at Sungyeol sadly. “How much pain he is feeling right now?” Woohyun continued. Sungyeol felt as if Woohyun was speaking for himself instead of Myungsoo. Sunggyu felt his heart broke at every single word his boyfriend said, how painful he sounded.



Sunggyu leaned towards Woohyun’s side, making sure Woohyun understood how Sunggyu no longer resented him. “How about my pain?!” Sungyeol shouted to show his anger. “It’s so unfair! Why is it that you are blaming me instead of him?! He hurt me and left me first!” Sungyeol said bitterly.



“Because he wanted to make up to you, but you are being too stubborn,” Woohyun stated simply. Sungyeol needs to understand that Myungsoo had regretted, he felt the guilt, he wants to make up, but Sungyeol is not giving him a chance to do so. “I’m afraid, what if he hurt me again?” Sungyeol whispered weakly.



He remembered how he wanted to die when Myungsoo left him and went abroad. Woohyun, of all the people should understand how he feels the most! He attempted so many time suicides that his best friend forced him to see a psychologist. So why is he now forcing him to accept Myungsoo back?!



“Myungsoo, that guy…” Woohyun said as he stopped suddenly. Sungyeol waited for Woohyun to continue his words. “He may look strong, but he is not,” Woohyun finished his words. “Yeol, you know that fact,” It is true that Myungsoo may look like a cold hearted and act like one, but his true personality was the exact opposite.



“You are the only reason that he is still alive,” Woohyun said as he looked at Sungyeol. “What-” Sungyeol replied halfway when Woohyun continued saying “Myungsoo….he……he is dying….” Sungyeol’s eyes widened at the words the dark haired man had just said. What? Myungsoo…he is dying?  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: OH THERE, I TYPED IT. THE LAST 2 DRAMATIC CHAPTER LEFT!!!!! What's gonna happen to Myungyeol? Sorry, i will take awhile before the next update! :P

So comment on your thoughts, upvote and subscribe! :D

Meanwhile, please visit Angels and Demons (i just updated) and also the newly Oneshot i have done. 

Replies:

Pangjyt: Next couple but.... :P

Daikatsu: Keep the hammer away! Don't hit the poor Myungyeol! :P

sendirian1505: Yeap! WOOGYU!!! :D

fanyheels: Happy Valentine's Day! (love your updates yesterday! :D)

 

Thank you readers, I appreciate it! <3