Really short teaser :$

The Abduction of the Goddess

 

Tiffany was quitly sitting in her room, feeling happy as always as she had spent the night reading one of the books humans had written.

It was a beautiful love story about hate turning to love called The Abduction of Kore.  

She was a er for love stories, hoping she would once experience a love like that herself.

 

 

The man looked at her in horror, which made Taeyeon pretty happy. Fear and angst was something she gave to people and she loved to see the effect she had on said persons face.

It was some form of entertainment for her.

After all these years though she was used to this reaction and she noticed it gave her less satisfaction when a human shrimped in horror, dreading the live that was ahead of them.

She simply became more bored with every passing dead.

 

 

"Could you like, read me a story or something, I’m still terribly bored. Surprise me.”

“Sure master” The girls said while grabbing a book

The Abduction of Kore and she began reading the story.



"And that’s how the abducted Kore went from hostage to lover of the ruler of the undergrounds, king of the deads, Hades."



-----

Hi, I just wanted to guys something, to at least get an idea of how the story will start.

I don't really write long chapters, but I haven't got the time yet to write, so this is just a small teaser for chapter 1.

Hope you'll bare with me untill I finish my other story.. Or at least have time to sart writing on this.

I also wanted to thank the already 16 people that subsribes. you guys are (insert cute voice)  awiesomie ^^

 

Hopefully till soon and let me know what you think or what you would like to see happening in this story.