how it all began...

not a love story (?)

 

At first, he thought it would be over within a month..

At first, he thought it would be just a refreshing rest time from the tight activities schedule he had.

But he was wrong.

 

***

 

He came to USA tired, ready to take the long-termed vocation he has been waiting for. When he was told that his tour guide wouldn’t be a man, but a girl, He just nodded, not caring. He had a lot of woman`s working for him, as hair and clothing stylists, as a choreographer.. so whats the big deal?

He sat at the first class comfortable sit, laid back, and looked out through the airplane`s window. It was cloudy, even though it wasn`t winter yet, the weather didn’t seem to be nice to him.

“Hyung!” Siwon said, excited. “You know what`s gonna happen, right?”

“No.” he answered, sharply. He knew that their vocation is going to be somewhat special, not ordinary at the very least, but all the little details just didn`t seem to attract his curiosity.

“Hyung, your being TOO apathetic you know. You are going to live in a girl`s house for two weeks and you don’t care. That’s weird, my friend.” Siwon said, angry. Kyuhyun was the youngest, and as one, he used to jump and to get so excited whenever a girl was involved.

As siwon expected, Kyuhyun jumped up and accidently bumped his head in the ceiling, he forgot again how tall he is.

He sat on his chair back, rubbing his hurting area. “What do you mean??” he asked shocked. Siwon laughed. “That’s what happen when you don’t listen to our manager hyung.” He said and patted Kyuhyun`s back.

“i`ll be better next time. Now tell me please about that thingy you mentioned before.”

“We are not going to stay in a hotel in USA.”

“We are not?” Kyuhyun opened his mouth surprisingly.

Siwon nodded, smiling sheepishly. “We are going to an apartment.” He said. “a very luxurious one, though. With pool at the back and…” Kyuhyun got impatient.

“Is that the VERY important thing I missed?” he looked at siwon with a super suspicious look.

“Will you let me finish first?” siwon said. “with us will be living four girls, who are our fans. They will be our tour guides, and they will take us to places… but they will be living with us, that’s the main point.”

“And why the hell are they?” Kyuhyun said annoyingly. “Are you sure that there will be enough room for everyone?”

“ohh…” siwon sighed. “lets hope so. Though personally, I don`t mind sleeping with my fan in one bad.”

“yea sure.” Eunhyuk scoffed from behind. “what if they she ugly? Or fat? You still don’t mind?”

“Oh no!” siwon smiled goofily. “All my fans are pretty.”

Both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk giggled.

 “Like the one he took a picture with in Japan..” eunhyuk whispered to Kyuhyun. “And that one in Brazil?” Kyuhyun answered, trying not to burst in laugher.

“ya!” siwon hit Kyuhyun`s head. “They are all pretty TO ME. Ok?”

“You big muscular cheese ball.” Kyuhyun wittily replied. Siwon lost his tongue.

“Hay! Like yours is better… we all have pretty ones and ugly ones, lets all just hope this fans are pretty.” Siwon finally said.

Kyuhyun just tried to sleep for the rest of the flight.

 

They got to the airport, which was as crowded as usual, though there were not as many fans as before. They came here to rest, not to preform. In Korea, in the meantime, super junior “happy” will be promoting their new album “buing buing.” So they could go and enjoy their vocation without worrying.

The security guards took them to the vans, protecting them from the crowd of teary girls that screamed and shouted, trying to touch or at least peek a closer glance at their biases.

And again after 15 min drive, they got in front a very luxurious apartment - lots of glass windows, heavy metal high fence, with big gate. Inside there was a well-designed garden, and they could see the tip of the big pool at the back yard.

“Too bad we can`t swim in it.” Said Kyuhyun with a sad expression. “cause its about to rain.” And cause I don`t want my fans to see my body he thought.

They hurried to get inside. It was warm, and the main entry looked so inviting and decorative.

“Come here!” said the manager. They followed him to the living room, which was more of a parlor, huge and neat. It looked like the house was taken from a movie.

They sat comfortably on the soft sofa, spreading their legs comfortably.

“Kyuhyun, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae ssi. I have to instruct you about some stuff, before you will be introduced to the girls.” The manager took out a small textbook from his pocket.

“We know, we know. Not to harm them, not to do anything wrong..” said impatient Eunhyuk.

“no.. not quite that..” the manager smiled. “Well... You see, they have been chosen to represent all ELF in USA…it was a long competition. And so, you will be actually resting, but every day you will have to film a little bit with those ELFs…. An interview, or even just a small clip, that shows how you are spending your time with them. That’s the reason why SMtown let you guys to have such a long vocation. If you won`t show something to the fans meanwhile, you will bore them. You get the point, right?”

They nodded.

“Be nice to them, ok?” the manager said. “We will film now your first reaction of seeing them, and a little interview, and then we will leave you guys alone.  You will get the rest of the instructions later. Now let`s get you ready!”

He signaled the stylists and the other stuff members, and they started putting make up on them. The four were a bit confused.

“And we thought we will find here some peace.” Kyuhyun muttered, obviously annoyed.

“It will be fun, nothing to worry about.” Donghae said quietly. "I`m sure we are going to have lots of fun."

"Wait wait... Is that means that they are already here?” Eunhyuk asked, as they could here noises from the upper stairs..

“Yes.. Indeed, they are.” The manager looked up the stairs. “They are getting ready now as well.”

“Mentally, I think.” Kyuhyun said sharply.

The manager looked at him worried. “Make sure he doesn’t bully the girls.” He whispered to siwon. The last nodded.

At the end, they were all dressed up handsomely and ready.

“Camera roll!” the director shouted. The members stood in line under the stairs.

The stuff got to positions.

 

“”

FOUR GIRLS.

After a month of auditions, interviews and tests four fans were chosen to be tour guides for super junior members, Kyuhyun, siwon, donghae and eunhyuk. What will be the reaction from both group when they see the others??

“”

 

______________________________________________________

 

heck. the fun part hasn`t started yet.

be sure to subscribe!!! or kyuhyun WILL kill you!!! (JK. plus, he doesn`t have time for that, coz he`s busy playing games) 

i`m gonna update once a week... (i`m working on two stories right now..)

so long!!!!!!!

p.s.

i don`t owe the picture.