The story

In Love with My Bestfriend

Hana POV

 

"Luhan oppa, can you wait for me a little while? I need to pack my things first." I texted Luhan oppa.

 

"Nae, hurry up or we will be late for the dinner." Luhan replied to me.

 

After I had done packing my things, I rushed towards the main gate as Luhan already waited for me there. Luhan is my one and only bestfriend as I'm an introvert person. Even I'm always be the top 3 students in school, I don't like to mix with others. I found it really hard to trust people so I decided to only take care of my things. Everyday, Luhan will always wait for me as we walk home together. Luhan will never let me going home alone. He always there waited for me until I finish my class.

 

Tonight, our family had planned dinner together to celebrate Luhan for being number one again in the school. Our family have known each other since I was 3 years old and Luhan was 4 years old. His family moved to Korea as his father opened new company. On the first day they were here, they doesn't know anyone until my parents decided to help his family moved their things in the new house which is in front of my house. I met Luhan for the first time when his parents celebrated Luhan birthday party. Since that, we have been friends for about 14 years.

 

Luhan always there when I need him the most. In school, When I was 10 ages, I was always being bullied by Chorong and her gang but Luhan saved me from being bullied by them and after that incident, they had never bother me again. Probably afraid of Luhan maybe. When I almost give up with my life, Luhan always comforted me with his words. He is the sunshine in my life. I can't imagine how my life would be without him. Without realized, I'm already having crush on him.

 

Luhan POV

 

Kim Hana, is a kind person. She's too cute and innocent looks girl. I don't know how I already fallen in love with her. Everytime she's near me, my heart will always thumping happily. Seeing her made me forget all my problems I had in school. Tonight, our family are having dinner party at the fancy restaurant that my mom choose. Mr Kim already told me to pick up Hana as he had to do something in his office. Sharp at 8 pm, I picked Hana up in her house. My heart thumping like crazy seeing Hana in the pink dress above the knee. She's applied some light make up in her face. She looked so beautiful at the moment.

 

"Oppa. Luhan oppa. Why are you still here? Isn't we should go now or we will be so late?" Hana half shouted at me as I was freeze at the moment seeing her so beautiful like tonight.

 

"Ah, yes. We should go now. Btw, you looks gorgeous tonight." I winked at her.

 

"Yah, oppa! Not only tonight okay? Everyday also I looks so gorgeous." Hana replied me and flipped her hair.

 

"Whatever Kim Hana. Should we go now?" I asked Hana.

 

"Yeah, let's go." Hana pulled my hand and entered the car.

 

During our way to the restaurant, I can't stop thinking about Hana even she's beside me. How can I confessed my feeling to her? Would she accept me if I tell her the truth? Will she accept my love? Too many thought lingering in my mind. My biggest fear if I confessed to her is if she rejected me, I'm surely will lost her. We will surely lost our precious friendship.

 

We finally arrived in our destination. I've never thought my parents would planned such a fancy dinner for me. We spent almost two hours eating and share story with our parents until Hana said she was already sleepy. Her parents asked me to bring her back home so that she wouldn't feel tired for her day tomorrow. I obeyed her parents wish and took Hana back home.

 

In our way back home, I asked Hana something to break the silence between us.

 

"Hana, I think I'm already fallen in love with someone." I started our conversation.

 

"What?! Oppa, are you serious? You're not kidding me right?" Hana half shouted to me. Seemed like she didn't believe in what I said.

 

"Kim Hana, do I looks like I'm joking right now? I'm serious. I think I have to confess to her before someone else steal her from me." Slowly and steady I said.

 

"Who is the lucky girl? Did she know you? How does she looks? Did she looks pretty?" Hana kept asking me non-stop.

 

"Yah, Kim Hana. One by one please. Why did you bomb me with your questions?"

 

"Mian oppa. Kekeke. I just didn't believe my oppa already having someone special in his heart." Hana said with her disappointed face.

 

"I think tomorrow I need to confess to her. I can't keep this feeling any longer." I said.

 

"Yeah, you should oppa. Hwaiting! I will cheer for you." Hana tried to give me a smile but deep in her heart, I knew she's disappointed with what I had just said.

 

After a while of driving, we finallly arrived home. I waited for Hana until she entered her house. After Hana had safely entered her house, I parked my car and entered my house. After getting myself ready for sleep, I text Hana wished her goodnight but Hana doesn't reply my message.

 

Hana POV

 

I just didn't believe what I heard earlier. Luhan already loves someone? That's mean our friendship will be over. I will lost him. I will never get a chance to spend my time with him anymore. He will surely ignore me after he has a girlfriend. "Yah, Kim Hana. Why are you so lame? You should just confess to him earlier. Looks, you're too late for his love." I scolded myself.

 

After changed into my pyjamas, I tried to sleep but my mind were somewhere else. Luhan oppa texted me goodnight but I decided to ignore him. My heart ache with Luhan words. As his bestfriend, I should support him. But, my heart wouldn't allow me to do this. I took out my ipod and Miracle in December song by EXO played. I don't realized my tears dropped listening to the lyrics in Chinese version.

 

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power

 

I woke up after received phone calls from Luhan. It is the day. The day I'm gonna lose Luhan to that lucky girl. After our conversation as usual every morning, I prepared myself to go to the garden that Luhan told me. He was about to prepare a sweet confession to the girl he loves. After taking my breakfast, I took a deep breathe before going out to face the reality that the person I loves will belong to someone.

Not long after that, I arrived in the garden Luhan mentioned. I waited for him about few minutes before receiving the phone calls from him.

 

Luhan POV

 

After getting myself a ring and baby breathe flower that Hana likes, I quickly drove to the garden I told her to wait for me. Excitedly, I drove and keep on looking at the flower I will give to her. I have never feel this nervous before. I decided to confess to her after my friend, Daeryong suggest. He convinced me that Hana will accept me as he knew Hana likes me when we first met Daeryong. He can tell by looking at Hana's eyes.

 

"Hana, oppa will be a little bit late. Wait for me please. I need you to confess my feeling. I can't do this alone." I called her.

 

Bump!

 

My world suddenly went dark. Hana's smile was the only thing I saw. Suddenly, I heard people scream to me.

 

"Is this the end of my life? Oh, God. Please protect Hana and makes her forget about me. I will always loves her forever." I said in my heart.

 

Then, I was brought to the hospital by ambulance. After saying my last wish to the doctor, finally I closed my eyes.

 

Hana POV

 

Bump!

 

It is the last sound I heard after the phone calls with Luhan. What had happened to him? My heart suddenly beat faster than usual. I felt like something was wrong.

 

"Yoboseyo, Hana-ssi. Can you please come to the XX Hospital? I think your boyfriend need you the most right now." said a lady on call.

 

"Nae, I come now. But, what happened to him? Is he fine? Nothing happen to him right? Please tell me he is only fine." my voice cracked and tears started to drop heavily.

 

"You have to make sure it yourself miss. I will waiting for you there." the lady ended the calls.

 

Without thinking about anything, I rushed to the hospital that the lady mentioned. My body trembling when I saw Luhan lied down with bloody face. I can't even support my body after seeing Luhan with no moves. "Did he already left me? Oppa, wake up. Oppa, don't leave me. Wake up please. It is not the time for joking." I screamed.

 

"Hana-ssi, he's already gone. I'm sorry. I had tried my best to save him. Before he closed his eyes, he told me to pass you this." said the doctor name Kim Myungsoo.

 

I took it with my hands trembling and read every single word Luhan wrote. Tears started to rain heavily from my cheeks after read the diary. Oppa, I'm so sorry for being a selfish. I'm so sorry because I thought I'm gonna losing you. I know, my tears are not worth it right now because Luhan already left me forever.

I flipped to the next page and I saw my picture. I'm crying even harder after reading oppa words.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I should never thinks bad about you. I will always loves you forever."

 

Miracles in December suddenly played.

 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you

The small and weak person, because of your love
Just like this for everything (my whole existence)
I changed the whole world

The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love
The me who thought that the end was the end
To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday
I think my love will continue on forever

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you
The things that I met that winter

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The story finally finished! My hand trembling when wrote about Luhan accident. Hope the readers will enjoy with my story. I'm sorry for my english. I will try to work harder next time. XOXO

Keep listening to Miracles in December! XD