kkangji, comme des, garcons

accompaniment

She huffed her cheeks, staring at the bright lit tree in front of her. It’s snowing badly outside. Her family was away to Maldives for a ‘hot and summerish christmas’. She glanced at her condo’s interiors. Red, green, and gold everywhere. Cheerful carols being played on the radio. On her lap, a brown toy Pomeranian sleeping peacefully. She grunted, averting her gaze to her phone.

Sorry dear, mom forced me to take Comme des and Garcon for a walk and I have to attend the family dinner later. I promise I’ll call you.

-xo

So lonely for a Christmas night.

She turned off the radio and on the TV, only to be greeted by boring shows. She was supposed to have a nice, peaceful, romantic, Christmas dinner with her boyfriend but oh well. There goes her plan down the drain.

She flips through channels, and settled on a music channel that airs KPop artists singing various carols. She hummed along, Kkangji’ss soft fur. She soon falls asleep, forgetting about the TV.

It has only been 20 minutes but she jolted awake when the door was knocked a few times and she heard a ruckus outside. She glanced at the clock.

9 p.m

She rubs her eyes and opens the door.

“Who is—“

“Babe!”

It’s Kibum. Clad in a fluffy black trench coat and shiny doc marts, he marched inside after giving her a soft peck on the lips and a quick hug.

“Sorry, I just have to bring my sons along. Mom and dad are out. So…” He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. “You don’t mind Comme des and Garcons to accompany us right? Right?” He asked, letting his so-called sons go to play with Kkangji.

She grinned and pulls him for a kiss and smile,

“It’s okay, Kkangji could use some company. And I’ll be more than glad to have you to accompany me," she said as he pulled her for a nother christmas kiss, this time a proper one under the small mistletoe hanging on the wall, with the dogs barking chorushing behind as their own music.