The Trip

A Trip : To The Amusement Park

“Aaaww, come  oooon! Gikwang-ahhh, take me to the amusement park!” begged the blonde Yang Yoseob.

“Ya! Don’t you see I’m busy right now? Go ask Dongwoon or Junhyung to go with you. I have a date with Hyosung today.” Grumbled the muscle man of BEAST, Lee Gikwang.

“But-but-Doojoon hyung is in his room sleeping, Hyunseung is writing something and doesn’t want to be disturbed while Dongwoon—“ he was cut off by Gikwang.

“Ya!! Dongwoon-ah!” called Gikwang relieved, seeing Dongwoon at the kitchen doorway.  “ Take your hyung here to the amusement park! Well, annyeong Yoseobie-ah” said Gikwang as he ran to the door.

“YA!! LEE GIKWANG!! I wasn’t done talking with you!!” yelled Yoseob back, but still standing at the same place. He sighed, then turned to look at Dongwoon who was munching on a potato chip.

“Dongwoon-ahh~” called Yoseob cheekily, walking slowly towards him.

Instict told Dongwoon to run after Gikwang who was already out of the dorm house before his hyung could pester him.

“Aishh..really those guys! Can’t even accompany their hyungs to the amusement park just for a day!” grumbled the cute blonde male. “And Junhyung-hyung is busy too~” mumbled  Yoseon to himself, 

Meanwhile, Junhyung was busy in the studio with Hyuna and G.Na, creating a track for Hyuna’s upcoming mini-album. Papa Hong had wanted them tree to sing a rap-ballad, where G.Na would sing and Hyuna and himself would do the rapping. With headphones covering his ears, hearing nothing (G.Na and Hyuna were chattering in really loud voices) but the sound of music samples, he was immersed in his own world. That was until, Hyunseung tapped on his shoulder and when he looked around, the red-haired male looked at him smiling expectantly. Junhyung put down his headphones.

“Hi Junhyung ah~” whispered Hyunseung to his ear. Junhyung shivered. Hyunseung had such a bad habit of greeting people like that.

“Ah hyung! What’s up?” said Junhyung casually as he turned back to his studio equipment.  

“Junhyung oppa, your phone is ringing!!” shouted Hyuna shrilly, pointing to the noisy vibrating phone singing the chorus part of ‘Thanks To’ on the table behind him.

“Ah ye, I’ll check it later” said Junhyung, turning off the phone without even bothering to look who had called. “What is it hyung?”

“Well Junnie~ I was writing something at the dorm, then Yoseob started disturbing me, so I got annoyed and kinda lost the mood, so I just came here to get a mood-lifter.” Said Hyunseung, his eyes blinking innocently.

“What? That’s it?” asked Junhyung in disbelief. “I’m not that much of a mood –lifter right now, so why don’t you look for Gikwang or Dongwoon?”

“Weell Kwangie went on a date” said Hyunseung sadly. “And Dongwoon is nowhere to be found.”

“Ah” said Junhyung. “He’s probably at the arcade or something”

“Well, what about Yoseob?” asked Junhyung.

“He was being all sad in his room when I left” said Hyunseung as he sat down on the table.

“What?” asked Junhyung, suddenly interested. “Why?

“Well he was pestering everyone to take him to the amusement park since he was so bored and all, and he wanted to go to the amusement park just for today. Junhyung grabbed his phone he had casually thrown on the table before and turned it on quickly. After two or three seconds of waiting for the phone to load, he quickly checked the missed calls menu. And lo and behold, three missed calls from “Yoseobbie”

“That guy..” though Junhyung as his eyes formed slits. He put the headphones hanging on his neck on the studio equipment and immediately stood up, startling everyone in the room.

“Oppa, are you done yet?” asked Hyuna.

“Junhyung-ah! Neo eodiga?” asked Hyunsung.

“I need to go back to my dorm to get some inspiration” said Junhyung as he put on his jacket, grabbed his phone then headed out of the studio.

G.Na looked at the rushing Junhyung. “He was like that too when he wrote the rap lyrics to my debut song” thought the female, chuckling.

-

“Yeosob-ah!” called Junhyung as he opened the door. “I’m home!” he called out once again, his hands cupping his mouth.

“Hyuuuuuuung!” called a voice from the distance.

“Uh-oh” thought the brown-haired male.

And then came running the blonde male, arms spread wide, ready to hug the male before him. “Hyung, you’re here!!” chirped Yoseob happily, grinning and showing off his sparkly white teeth.

Junhyung noticed he was already dressed neatly enough to go to the amusement park. He must have really wanted to go there. “Yes, yes. Now let’s go to the amusement park.” Said Junhyung, patting Yoseob’s head. “Yeah!” said Yoseob happily, as he held Junhyung’s hand and led him out the door.

Wearing hoods and caps to hide their identity, they made their way to Lotte World. Junhyung couldn’t hide his smile seeing Yoseob looking so excited at the huge number of rides he wanted to go on.

“Hyung, let’s go on that roller coaster first eoh? Let’s take the adrenaline challenging rides first and then we can have lunch and then take the calmer rides after that!” said Yoseob quickly, his face gleaming in excitement.

Junhyung sighed. “Fine, fine. But promise me you’ll clean your part of the room THIS TIME.” Said Junhyung, resting his arm on Yoseob’s shoulder. The blonde just gave a cheeky grin back, not indicating if he would do it or not. But it was fine to Junhyung.

“This roller-coaster first!” said Yoseob, pulling Junhyung to the waiting line. “We won’t wait for long, roller coasters don’t take much time”

Junhyung looked up at the roller-coaster. Oh god.. he wasn’t a fan of these kind of rides but making Yoseob go up there alone would make him sad since it wouldn’t be any fun.

After five more adrenaline challenging rides, Junhyung felt sick. He guessed it showed on his face since Yoseob looked at him for a long time then asked to sit down.

“Hyung, gwenchana?” he asked as they sat down, his eyes not leaving Junhyung’s face.

“I’m fine” said Junhyung, looking down and covering his mouth. Yoseob didn’t think he was saying the truth though as he pulled Junhyung’s head to his shoulder and pushed Junhyung’s cap further down so nobody would see.

“Mianhae . . hyung” whispered Yoseob, and Junhyung could really hear the regret in his voice.  “I knew you didn’t like those kind of rides, so that was why I asked everyone else to take me here before I asked you. And when I wanted to go on those rides, you didn’t complain so I thought it was okay . . . just for a little bit.”

Silence.

And then Junhyung said . . . “Babo”

“Bwo?” asked Yoseob, not believing his ears.

“Ya babo-ya. You should always ask me first if you want to be accompanied anywhere. I don’t like it. Hearing it from other people” said Junhyung, folding his hands, his head still resting on Yoseob’s shoulder.

Yoseob’s lips curled into a small smile as he stared into space. “Mianhae . . . Jun-hyung.”

After a while sitting there in silence, just enjoying the moment, Junhyung suddenly said “Let’s go get something to eat” causing Yoseob to be startled. “Ya, were you startled just now?” said Junhyung, getting up, chuckling.  “Ya!! It was all quiet and then you suddenly talked, how would I not be startled?” defended the blondie. “Quiet? Look at how noisy and crowded it is. You must have been thinking about something. Were you thinking about me? Eh? Ehh?” teased Junhyung as his face got closer to Yoseob’s, grinning from ear to ear. A slight tint pink appeared on Yoseob’s face as he backed away and suddenly said “Hyung, I want fast food.”

Junhyung looked at Yoseob for a few seconds with that look before approaching him and wrapping an arm around him. “Fine, let’s go”

Yoseob looked at Junhyung from the side before looking down, hiding his blush.

“I’ll take some fries and some chicken”  said Yoseob at the counter. “I’ll have a burger, please” said Junhyung beside Yoseob. They walked to an empty table and started eating immediately once their food had arrived.

Yoseob ate his fried chicken and fries happily, hungry after getting on rides and standing in the waiting line. On the other hand, Junhyung ate slowly to make sure he wouldn’t feel sick again.

“Ya, hyung. I want a taste” said Yoseob hungrily, looking at Junhyung’s burger after Yoseob had pushed his empty plate forward. With a sigh, Junhyung moved the burger closer to Yoseob’s mouth and the blonde took a bite happily. “Yumm, I wish I ordered a burger too..” said Yoseob as he chewed on his food. “Ya! Don’t talk while you’re eating” scolded the brown-haired male, taking another bite of his burger.

“Aahh.. just look, now you’ve got some mayo here now” said Junhyung, as he rubbed away some mayo sauce at the tip of Yoseob’s lips with his thumb. “Really, what would you do without me?” grumbled Junhyung as he grabbed a tissue from a box on the table. Yoseob was now bored already, his legs swinging under the table as a form of entertainment to himself as he had already finished his food.

“I’m done. Kaja” said Junhyung as he stood up. Yoseob followed suit, but he started skipping happily until Junhyung had to grab his hand and pull him close.

“Ya, don’t be like that. People will start looking” whispered Junhyung, his hands still holding on to the blonde male’s beside him.

“Gwenchana, hyung. We are friends after all!” said Yoseob with a wide smile.

Junhyung just shook his head in disbelief as to why he would always put up with this male and yet couldn’t stay far from him.

“Hyung, let’s go home. You look tired” said Yoseob, looking at Junhyung.

“Okay” replied the brown-haired male, smiling at his dongsaeng.

-

They stopped a bus and entered it, paying the bus fees with their head down. Luckily, there was a two-seat empty at the back and they sat down on it as they muttered gratefully that there was an empty seat. The ride home would not take a short amount of time, and the breezy wind coming through the open window made Yoseob sleepy. Junhyung though, who was sitting next to the window, wasn’t feeling sleepy but excited since he had got some new inspiration to make a new song.

Suddenly, Junhyung felt something hit his shoulder again and again. He turned sideways to look at Yoseob, who was dozing to sleep. The older male chuckled at the sight of the blonde male, since he was the one who had suggested Junhyung would be the tired one. With a small smile planted on his lips, he put Yoseob’s head slowly on his shoulder, causing Yoseob to lean on him.

When he was about to turn back to the window again, he heard some incomprehensible murmuring coming out of Yoseob’s mouth. He laughed softly to himself, then murmured “Babo”

“Junhyung-ah . . . I like you the best” said Yoseob softly in his sleep, yet audible enough for Junhyung to hear.

Junhyung looked at the sleeping male beside him. He couldn’t help smiling to himself. This guy was just full of surprises.

Leaning his head on top of Yoseob’s blonde hair, he murmured to himself.

“I don’t know why . . . I like you the best too”

-

That's it.. thanks for reading my fic guys! ^^ For some reason, did half of it during Economy class, xD

Comments and critics deeply appreciated ^_^