Final

Insanity

There was blood everywhere.

And Luhan hadn't seen this much blood since the last time he left her with her parents.

It was happening all over again, and Luhan was sure this is already the end - the last straw.

He was certain he would lose her. And there was nothing Luhan could do anymore.

He looked around the room and saw her at the corner – curled into a ball and was bathed in blood. Luhan let a sigh of relief out. He was really glad he came here before the police did.

"... Yoon Seung?" Luhan softly called. She flinched before – seemingly recognizing his voice – slowly looked up at him.

"L-Luhan... ?" She softly asked. And something from inside Luhan broke at her tone. It was so broken and out of life and he can’t help but rush to his side and spoon her – ignoring the blood sticking to him.

"They all died Lulu... why did they die? I just wanted to play..." Yoon Seung said and Luhan tried not to choke and struggled greatly in giving her a smile.

"There, there," Luhan cooed and he felt goosebumps crawling in his skin as she burried her sticky blood soaked head on the crook of his neck - filling his nose trills with the tangy metallic scent of blood.

But like the other times that this happened, he ignored it and continued in rocking her soothingly. "Don't worry, we'll look for your new playmates and this time we'll make sure they'll want to play with you." Luhan assured and Yoon Seung looked up to him - eyes shining with childish glee that never fails in making Luhan smile brightly and caressed her face - ignoring the drying blood smeared in it.

"Really Lulu?" She asked in eagerness and Luhan laughed lightly - nodding at her. She let out a tiny squeal and clapped her hands in delight.

"But before that let's get you cleaned." Luhan suggested and stood up. But to his surprise Yoon Seung shook her head.

"What about my play mates? Who'll clean them up?" Luhan bit his lips ay her question. "Lulu?" She asked again and Luhan let out a soft sigh before crouching back to face her.

"Don't worry about them. Someone will take them." Luhan explained with much patience. They can't stay for much longer because the police might arrive anytime.

But fortunately for him, Yoon Seung didn't need anymore persuading and she already stood up - linking her hands with Luhan's as Luhan dragged them out of the abandoned warehouse.

Luhan brought her to a lake not too far and he left her there to wash herself as Luhan went to his car to fetch both of their clothes. When he returned he was surprised see her violently sobbing. He didn't waste any time as he ran towards her - making a loud splash that surprised her.

"What's wrong?" Luhan cooed as he wrapped Yoon Seung in his arms and waited for her to calm down, it took some minutes before she stopped crying and Luhan even tighted his hold on her since they were still in the lake it was getting chilly.

"I-I did it again, didn't I?" Yoon Seung cracked and Luhan looked at her in shock; he was really positive all traces of the real Yoon Seung was gone after her alter ego appeared once again after a year but he was really glad she wasn't - the girl the Luhan had fallen from the start was still alive but very much broken.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't able to stop you." Luhan murmured. Yoon Seung shook her head and reached for Luhan's cheek, it softly while looking at him with eyes full of love.

"Don't blame yourself, it was never your fault." Luhan leaned to the touch and closed his eyes, savoring the moment he has with her because who knows when her childish alter ego would return and start her killing spree again.

"Luhan?" he hummed in answer, his eyes remained close as he waited for what she was about to say. "I'm sorry." He stared at her in shock.

"W-why are you saying sorry?" Luhan asked. She only smiled wistfully before retracting her hand facing down back at the water.

"Yoon Seung...?" Luhan had a bad feeling about this - really bad.

"You wont be seeing me again."

Luhan widen his eyes when Yoon Seung looked back at him, the soft and loving gaze replaced by childish innocence as she stared expectantly at Luhan.

She immediately frowned at the pale and horrified expression on Luhan's face. "Is everything alright Lulu?"

Luhan swallowed the big lump that miraculously appeared on his throat and stiffly noded, still shocked by what the original Yoon Seung said. Seemingly pleased with his answer, Yoon Seung only squealed with childish glee and smiled widely.

"That's good to hear, now can we get out of the water? It's getting cold." Yoon Seung complained as she snuggled closer to Luhan for more body heat. Snapping out of his trance, Luhan hurriedly carried Yoon Seung out of the lake and wrapped a towel around her.

"Come on, You should change in the car - I'll turn on the heater." Yoon Seung adorably nodded and followed Luhan back to the car. After she both got out of their wet clothes, Luhan seated himself back on the drivers seat and Yoon Seung was strapped on the seat beside her.

"Where are we going next Luhan?" YoonSeung asked. Luhan looked back at her and lovingly stoked her hair.

"Wherever you want to."

"Then let's go to some where I can look for new playmates." Yoon Seung giggled. Luhan's smile strained a little bit but it returned back to the loving one.

"As you wish."

After three years none of the authorities have caught the one who's behind all these mass murderers. So citizens, please always be on alert and never leave your house alone.


A/N: I'm very sorry for this very late update. I know it but I still hope you liked this *^^*