Of Santa Ahjussi and White Christmas

Camera, Roll... CHRISTMAS!

It's Christmas eve and the festivities pretty much alive in the neighborhood where the faint melodies of choir and laughter and chatters engulf the cold windy street. It is also one of so little times when the brats in the Lu's household get to sleep much later than the usual curfew. So that's why Kyungsoo doesnt seem taken aback to find the house nearly breaks in half the moment he steps into the site.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, DADDY!!!" He's greeted by baby Sehun (I'm no baby! He huffs) perched on papa Lu's shoulders, tightly holding an old camcorder in both hands.

"Merry Christmas, babies!" Kyungsoo waves to the cam, showing a box of chocolate cake he bought from Luhan's favorite bakery downtown. The taller blonde beams at the sight. Thank you, he mouths.

He thinks the constant headache he's sporting no thanks to whiny clients and mountains of paperwork totally worth all the painkillers when he comes home to the warmth of Luhan's kiss. To his family. Today, especially, a camcorder's involved.

Luhan brings Kyungsoo closer to fit the three of them on screen. Red light flickers time to time, signaling the recorder's on. "Kyunggie here just arrived from work! Meanie boss," he pouts. Sehunnie's mirroring his papa. "Sehunah, show daddy what we're just doing!" He then lowers his five year old son to have him walk by himself.

"Papa make food!" he grabs hold of Kyungsoo's and Luhan's hands practically dragging them to the kitchen. Mouthwatering fragrance of roasted chicken and strong herbs reverberate through the entire house making his stomach growls. Luhan focuses the camcorder to Kyungsoo, his trademark grin plastered on his face. "Whaddaya think?"

"I'lI have my last word if we didnt survive tonight," says Kyungsoo as he takes over the camcorder to record himself. Luhan makes faces at the comeback. "Dont let him," he turns the camcorder to Luhan, "have the cake. And the gifts!" then back to himself. Cue an exaggerated gasp courtesy of certain chinese as background.

"I dont love you"

"me too, darling. Me too.." Kyungsoo says, scooping Sehun who's apparently been busy nipping some leftover candies (where did that come from?). "Hunnie, where's Baek hyung?"

Six year old Baekhyun cant be bothered to greet his daddy because he’s struggling to untangle himself from the sea of gift wrappers and ribbons. Such a big boy he is. Stupid wrapper stupid gift oh come on you stupid, Baekhyun wails. Sehun yells stupid over and over again.

"Baek hyung stupid?" He throws a giggle fit. Kyungsoo with all his mighty patience tells Sehun to stop saying that because it is a bad word.

"No you're stupid," Baekhyun replies. his arms crossed on his chest, lower lips jutted out. He's definitely not satisfied with his handiwork seeing not even an inch of his toy (it's for Channie, he says) is neatly wrapped.

Sehun cries. Baekhyun blabbers. Kyungsoo headaches. Luhan records.

"Hey hey, Sehunnie, why don't we finish the Christmas tree?" Luhan says, "you can help papa put the star on top, how's that?" Okay, sehun says wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

When all the chores is check, the little family decides to spend the rest of Christmas eve cuddling and watching some old christmas movie that's been replayed over the years in every night during December they dont even bother keeping track. Sehun sprawled on Luhan's lap with droopy eyes muttering santa ahjussi sehun want pokemon please (Luhan got it on tape!!) while Baekhyun sleeps right then and there clutching to Kyungsoo's side like a koala.

The two remaining busying themselves catching up with life. Snuggling even closer, Kyungsoo's now half sprawled on Luhan. The older man trails kisses on his temple, down to his cheeks, nose, then closed with a sweet long chaste kiss on the lips. Kyungsoo sighs in content, whispering I love yous.

Kyungsoo doesnt know what makes Luhan so addictive, what makes him so needy of the other's presence. He just knows that every single fibre of his being craves for him. Luhan's warmth. Luhan's scent. Luhan. Sometimes the thought frightens him, but that'st's okay because he knows Luhan feels the same.

"I havent heard you sing for a while," Luhan whispers. "Sing me lullabies?" He reaches for the camcorder on the tabletop (that thing records all the time? Kyungsoo asks incredulously. luhan nods. Im married to a resident camwhore! He half shrieks half whispers)

Luhan slowly falls asleep to Kyungsoo's hums of White Christmas and faint explosive flares of fireworks as the clock strikes midnight. They can worry about family gettogether later, Kyungsoo supposes.

 

~~~***~~

A/N: This one's also fixed! :) yeauhs

i want baby sehun for christmas tho, santa ahjussi????