The Cold Prince

S C A N D A L O U S

 

Chapter 1

 

“Who can solve this problem by using this equation” The teacher’s eyes wandered to see if somebody could answer it on the black board. Everybody was sleepy and some are snoring except for you. “Ma’am I volunteer to solve that problem!” You raised your hand.

“It’s always you Ms. ________” Your teacher ignored you and searched for someone else.

You sighed and just solved the problem on your notebook. You were the only who is interested in Math and most of the subjects. After many minutes, the bell rang and everybody went to the cafeteria to eat his or her lunch. You stayed in the classroom along with your friend, Jessica.

“Wow! Look at these goodies!” She showed you a picture of a handsome man while grinning widely.

You placed a finger on your chin and started thinking, “Err… Who is he?”

“EHH?! This is Jung Yunho! _______, you never watch his movies. Do you have a television?” She asked again.

“Of course we have” You laughed.

She showed you another picture of another handsome man, “Do you know this prince?”

“Oh… He is a prince? Wow…” You acted as if you were a fan of him. You do not even know him.

“He is filthy rich and he looks like a prince but he is an idol here in Korea! What is wrong with you? You are the only one who does not know these hot dudes!” She raised her voice then wiped her fake tears.

‘Who are they anyway?’ You asked yourself.

 

 

===============

 

*flash* *flash* *flash*

“Your face is always cold, how about a little smile from the Asia’s Cold Prince?” The photographer told him.

Jaejoong smirked a little then left the shooting area. He is pissed off whenever someone orders him. The photographers and staffs stood there dumbfounded, “It’s your fault for ordering him…” They blamed the person earlier.

He sat on the chair next to his manager. “Here, take a look at that” His manager showed him the newspaper. The headlines were about him and Yunho. Both of their movies were release at the same date. Medias were already impatient of waiting for the ratings of their movies. “Asia’s Cold Prince VS. Asia’s Bad Boy” Jaejoong crumpled the papers and threw it in the garbage can. He was so full of the war between them. “I’m always the winner; I always get what I want”

“Why did you throw that away? I paid for that,” His manager complained.

“You are really cheap, I can continue my career without you” Jaejoong sent a cold glare at him which made him gulped in nervousness. “Mr. Kim!” A staff approached Jaejoong. He looked up and closed his eyes, “I can’t continue looking at your ugly face, what is it?”

The girl frowned at his attitude, she wanted to slap him but if she will do that, millions or gazillions of fans will attack her for ruining the beautiful face of their so-called prince. “Mr. Jung Yunho invited you to attend his movie premiere,” She told him. “Oh… That rat dared to challenge me right on my face?” He opened his eyes and glared at her. She received all his anger just by meting eyes with him.

“Uhh…I apo..lo…gize… but, he…said…that you…should go to..mo…rrow” She stuttered as she pinched her arm to wake her up from the nightmare she is experiencing right now.  “G O, A W A Y” He spelled the letters, “Go…away…?” She asked him, just to make sure that she was right.

“You will be my maid tomorrow, do your best… You are in charge of my clothes so better ready yourself for major nosebleed” He stood and cupped her chin with his hand, “Aren’t you happy? I’ll pay you more… more money…” She trembled, his hot breathe brushing against her lips made her knees go weak.

 

 

===============

Well that’s all for now, short but was it hot enough? Yunho will come up soon.

 

So comment! ! !