Jin's diary.

Jin's diary.
"We were just standing there, doing some silly things and smilling like an idiots. For some people it would be stupid and very childish, but for us it meant something more. We loved our fans and we were really thankful for everything they done, are doing and will do in the future. Money isn’t our main aim. We want to make people happy with our music and give them hope. We want to show them that they can make their dreams come true if they really want to.
I was looking at the two maknaes all the time. I was sure that everyone had noticed that the boys looked very innocent, but it made them even more cute. Big babies, unlike me. If you are 22 years old and you look at these youngsters, you feel happier. Their relationship was the most beautiful thing in this world. When Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arms around Jungkook, a smile appeared on my face. Everyone started to scream, moved by this adorable view. V took his chance and turned the younger around and hugged him tight. Our lovely Kookie didn’t know what to do, but snuggled into the older. I noticed a tear rolled down his cheek and ended its way on the red scarf. I didn’t know the reason of it, but I was sure that it wasn’t a tear of sadness. How could anyone be sad having such a amazing person by their side?
Namjoonnie hugged me and because of that I had to stop staring at the boys. However, I kept looking at Jungkook and V secretly. They were happy and I was happy with them too.”