2+2= Love?

Description

You love Luhan. Lay loves Shin Hye. Simple, right? Well it is, until Shin Hye introduces you to her new boyfriend...Luhan. Now for the sake of your friendship with Shin Hye you fake a relationship with Lay. How will things turn out?

Foreword

 

Hey there!

I normally write in german, but decided to write this one in english as well (it's not completed yet)

So hope you guys will give lots of love ^^

People who read my fics know I'm not a person for forewords and descriptions, please be aware of this ^^

 

You:

You love Luhan for quite a while now. Shin Hye knows about that, that's why you react so shocked when she tells you that her new boyfriend is no other but Luhan. You're used to love people, who don't love you, but you never thought that your bestfriend would be the one to break your heart this time. For the sake of your friendship you act all lovey dovey with Lay.

 

Zhang Yixing/Lay:

He loves Shin Hye for a while now. Exactly like you he's used to love people who don't love him back and when Luhan introduces him to Shin Hye he stays calm. He wants to see Shin Hye and Luhan happy, but you let it turn out differently and he ends up in a fake relationship with you.

 

Park Shin Hye:

Your best friend, in a relationship with Luhan. Because she feels sorry towards you, you fakes a relationship with Lay. 

 

Lu Han:

Your crush, in a relationship with Shin Hye and the best friend of Lay. He feels sorry towards Lay, but loves Shin Hye too much.

 

&  the other Exo boys ^^