Winter's Suprise

Marry me?

Winter always be a silent season.

And now, is Seoul's turn to get some winter experiences

Snow covering that two white houses. The postman already came 2 hours ago, but the owner of these two houses haven't showing them self.

 

* * *

"OH!" a girl screaming loudly when a flying shoes crashing her school bag. A boy jumping from the window with a sleepy-ugly face. "Kim Myungsoo! How many times i should tell you to not to jump like that or shooting any shoes to my room?!" said Soojung after she pushed Myungsoo. Myungsoo just ignore her and laying down in her bed. "And this is a-girl's-bed-room. Don't you understand?!" Soojung stamped her foot. "So? You're a girl?" Myungsoo looks shocked. Soojung is upset now, she throw her pillow at Myungsoo. Myungsoo laughing at her, he hug the pillow with a baby face. "GET OUT!!" Soojung pointing towards her door but Myungsoo still in his perfect position.

"I'll tell you to my mom!!!" Soojung walk super fast to her mom's room. She knocked the door for a hundred times but still no respons. "Yep, mrs.Jung said she sould go to the market, soooo~~~~" He put his arm to Soojung's head. Soojung pinched Myungsoo's arm and left him there who jumping around because that's hurts well. Soojung runs to her room and locked the door. She smile brightly, she rubs her head. "Oppa-ya~ saranghae.." she whispered.

* * *

"Soojung-ah! Faster!" Myungsoo running to the Apple tree. He shout at a girl who slowly nearing him. "Ah, can't you a little slower?" Soojung trying to breathing. "You're too slow!!" Myungsoo lifted Soojung's body easily "If i choose to wait for this slow snail, i will be late too" he started to run, Soojung screaming. " Ohmy, Soojung-ah! You're so heavy!" Myungsoo jokes. But, Soojung is too busy with her feeling so she can respons Myugsoo's joke.

 

 

 

'it's too short for a opening right?'

-pink winter-