Where am I?

Love Me Juseyo.

SUHO P.O.V

As I drive in the car,my mind was completely curious about that girl and why she is running towards that jungle?.Should I look after her or not..should I or not?..should or not? Ah~damn this make my head hurts.I will search this girl,gives her wallet and forget about this things.

Suho turn back his car and drove to the jungle nearby.
 

HYORIN P.O.V

Ah~why should I fall on him..Im embrassed now.Oh? Why should I'm embrassed? But he is handsome.At first look him I thought I met an angel.lol what? Am I in love? Im not..I don't know him and he even dont know me at all.Stop dreaming Hyorin,"she pokes her face".I must go back now or Kris oppa will kill me.This already tenth time I moving house.Hmph~What a sad life.. "she walks to her home lazily".

Suho go inside that jungle searched that creepy girl.As he walk,he heard many weird and creepy sound and one more weird thing is he heard wolf song.Suddenly,something touched his shoulder."Ahhh~~go ghost~go from me..Im not doing nothing",he said stuttering.But he heard a laugh."hahahahaha~hahaha~..You think I am a ghost.hahaha~how funny,laugh Hyorin" Suho just see that hoodie girl in front of him."Now I met a ghost,he point at Hyorin"."What am I ghost?,she pointed at herself".She take off her hoodie and smile.Suho just stunned and look at that girl unbeliveable."omg~she is so beautiful" "ah~thanks?",said hyorin.
Suho took that wallet and show at her."Is this yours?",said Suho. Oh,Yes..how you find it?",reply Hyorin."I found it when we fell at the shop"."thank you",said hyorin while smile.Out of blue,they heard an awooo sound and Hyorin became worried."You should go right now.This place is not safe"said Hyorin while looking around."But can we meet again?I won't leave if you don't want to meet me",replied Suho."Ah~okay we meet at that cafe on 2.10 p.m,okay? said hyorin anxiously while pushing Suho away."Okay then.see you soon,byee"Suho run away.

 

Suho ran out from the jungle and drive his car back to his home.