Episode 1 (Part 1)

When Man meets Men

*music cue’s – host walks up in front*

Every romantic stories has it’s main man and we got a real one for you. But don’t take my word for it, let’s check this footages out.

*the footage playing*

“My name is Huang Zitao as you all know. You can call me Tao for short. I’m 20 years old. I’m an actor. I was born in Qingdao, China. And like my fans know I came out a few weeks ago, as a gay man on weibo. It was pretty tough at first as my own family seem to not forgive me for it.. but I am still glad I did. Because it was really tiring lying to everyone. I didn’t want to lie, you know that , right HL’s?” Tao smiled nervously as he pictures some of his fans that still hasn’t forgive him for coming out.

“Don’t be nervous bao bei.” Luhan smiles encouragingly as he hugged his bestfriend using his right arm.

“Thanks gege. But you do know that its your turn to introduce yourself right?” Tao smiled as he nudged his bestfriend to look at the camera.

“Oh, right! I’m Lu Han and I’m working as a model. Tao and I met when I was featured in one of his drama’s.” Luhan gasped a little bit dramatically before smiling at the camera.

“And he’s my best friend now.” Tao interrupted suddenly as he pecked luhan’s cheek.

“Yeah right. I’m more like the one who you come to when you’re faced with your life problems.” Luhan pushed Tao away playfully as he pouted.

“But you do that too. You always go to me when you have boy problems.” Tao pouted back.

“Alright bao bei. I’m sorry. I know that I’m like your family and you are also mine.” Luhan sighed as he grabbed Tao back in a hug and and patted his back. “Look. The conclusion is this kid is always there for me. Birthdays, thanksgivings and like whatever, he’ll be there.” Luhan looked back at the camera and smiled. “He’s my Tao.”

*the footage changes into another footage*

“Tao.. he is one competitive guy.” Yunho said as he laughs playfully. “I don’t know if he likes to win, but he seriously likes to play.” He continued, a hidden message in his tone as he smiled. “I’ve known him for 4 years, and he’s only dated 2 people and I was one of them.” He finishes with a sly smile slightly, knowing that he’s teasing some of his fans and tao’s fans.

“It’s not like I don’t have interests in people, I’m just too shy to ask people out.” Tao sighed sadly as he looked back into his life. “Plus, I’m so afraid of getting rejected.” He pouted into the camera.

“Tao is actually not that shy, he’s just more reserved. Once he’s somewhere or anywhere, he’s the life of the party.” Luhan nodded as he crossed his legs. “He’s smart, he has beautiful values. He’s also fun and outdoorsy. You don’t come across a being like him very often you know?” Luhan continued.

“I like being nice to people. It feels really good.” Tao smiled shyly as he stare into the camera.

”The hidden romantic in Tao would probably enjoy somebody who’s cheesy at his saying’s, somebody who would create a poem or a song just for him. Somebody who would put themselves out there just in case.” Luhan eyes followed the ceiling as he wondered what is good for tao.

“The perfect guy for Tao is probably athletic, patient, enjoy the outdoors.” Yunho said once again as he looked into the camera.

“I actually want someone who’s nice, romantic and adventurous. Or actually, you can have me at a kiss, that is if you can do it right.” He slightly winked to the camera.

“When you get him and when you spent time with him, he makes it worth it. He’s a catch.” Yunho finally finishes it with a sincere smile.

*the footage ends-host appearing again*

Okay, so without further notice, lets meet the beautiful man in so many ways, Huang Zitao!

_____________________________________________________________

I’m sorry guys. This is part one of episode 1. I’m quite busy today. This is good for now I suppose? :)