ONE

You're so close yet so far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was standing outside their school gym with her friend, waiting to go inside. She remember the first day she saw him, time froze, she couldn’t think of nothing but how perfect he looked in his white shirt and black jeans, his smile was beautiful as if it can wipe away all your problems. When she finally returned to the reality, Jung Ri, her friend was calling for her, it was time to go.

“yah!! Shin Heleene”  Jung ri shouted as she walk through the sea of people

“what!!” Heleene asked with a frown plastered in her face

“who are you looking at?”

“nothing”

“don’t lie dear”

“I said nothing, let’s go”

“okay okay” Jung ri answered with her hands up in the air.

 

 

Heleene was so busy thinking about her assignments that she didn’t notice she bumped with somebody causing her to fell down to the ground.

“aisshh” Heleene whispered under her breath

“are you okay, I’m sorry miss” the guy asked as he offered his hands

“yes.. sorry I didn’t see you coming” she answered as she held his hand

“no it’s okay it’s my fault I should watch my way next time”

As Heleene dust off her jeans she looked up to see who is she talking too but in her surprise it’s the same guy from yesterday, when someone yelled something making him to look around.

“I need to go now.. I’m so so sorry”

“uhhh.. oh-okay”

“yah!!...you’re gonna be a dead meat mr.” he shouted as he runs off

*Heleene’s POV”

I was so busy thinking about our assignments when a loud thud was heard, I bump with someone stupid and here I am sitting in the floor with a ache, he manage to offer his hand and helped me to get back to my feet. I was so surprise when I looked up it’s him, the guy from yesterday. Then suddenly someone yelled I heard Bae---- …ughh I didn’t understand the rest cause they start laughing, he politely excused his self and run towards them.

I felt like my heart would pop out, extreme heart beat suddenly crashing out of me; I fell in love I guess. His scent lingering over me, his eyes shocked the same as mine as our eyes meet.. I noticed he looks hot.. no scratch that, he looks charming, his wide and strong jaw line, his captivating eyes.. oh his definitely charming guy.

*end of POV*

She finally reached their designated classroom, sweat dripping from her forehead. She was so late that Heleene ended up running as fast as she can to reach the 7th floor of their building; there She saw Jung Ri’s worried face, Heleene know that she’s in a big trouble if her instructor caught her late again. She peeked at the small window by the door to see if she’s late, in her relief she’s safe from being scolded.

Time flies so fast for Heleene, it was lunch time and most of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter