Chapter 15

I Really Do Love You Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s POV

 

“I’m home!” I shouted, announcing my arrival and quickly ran straight to my room. I closed the door, put the bag aside and excitedly threw myself on the comfy bed. The smile on my face still crept, broadly and widely. The most important weapon is currently in my hand. The diary.

 

“Let’s see what actually happened to you, Kim Hanna.”

 

I put the diary on the bed before taking a deep breath and slowly opened it. I turned the first page and there’s already an entry.

 

(1/1/13)

Dear diary,

Today, everything was . Nothing is okay. The moment….

 

Knock, knock, knock

 

“Neh!”

 

“Daehyun honey, come downstairs. I baked cheesecake for you.” It’s my mom. It’s quite rare for mommy to be at home and cook. So, yeah. I’m totally going down there.

 

“Neh! Wait for me!” I shouted, excitedly answering my mom and pushed the diary aside and ran towards the door with board smile on my face.

 

 

That was the best moment ever. Usually there’s only me and the maids which I hate the most. It makes me feel like I don’t have a parent. I laid myself on the bed with a smile never faint on my face. I will cherish this day so much. Later on, slowly my eyes became heavy and heavier until all turn dark.

 

And I totally forgot about the diary....

 

 

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do. There’s only one thing in my mind. To get Kim Hanna in my grip. I changed my cloth to my uniform, grabbed my bag and go downstairs. The table was served already but no ones were there. “Young master, would you like milk or tea?”

 

Slowly I took my seat and softly mumbled the answer, “Milk.”

 

The maid nodded and poured the milk into the glass and passed to me. “Where’s mom and dad?”

 

“Sir and madam already leave for work. Is there anything I could do to help you?” Leaving already? So not surprising.

 

“Sure. Is there any florist that has a very nice and fresh flower?” I asked and earned a weird look for the maid. “There is. Young master want me to go and get some for you?”

 

“Not for me but for someone else. Could you go and choose the best and beautiful daisy and ask them to deliver it to my school?”

 

“F…For your girlfriends?” she asked, shuttering. I shook my head. “There are no girlfriends. There’s only girlfriend. I want you to send it to someone named Hanna. She’s in the same class with me.”

 

“And she like daisy?” A light smile form on her face. “Yup!” I replied.

 

“Okay then. I’ll go and buy it later. Is there any message you want to pass?”

 

I hummed, thinking hard about the prefect sentences to give to her since Hanna is not some normal average girl where I can just say love you and need you then they will melt like an ice cream. Hanna is hard and I need something different for her.

 

“To be honest, I’m not sure. She’s kind of different. Can you make one for me?”

 

“Of course. Just passed it to me and I’ll handle it later.” With that she bowed and went to the laundry room to finish her work. I nodded my head and focused and enjoying my breakfast even it is just a few pieces of bacon. But hey! Food is a gift from god. So, please cherish it with love.

 

 

After spending time with my love, I grabbed my car key and leave for school. Hanna usually arrives at school around 7:30. So, I need to be there before she arrives. I parked my car at the empty spot and ran to the main gate. The girls started to swarm me but this time I’m totally ignored them. There’s only person in my mind and I’m currently looking for her.

 

I glanced at the watch and it’s already 7:35. 5 minutes passed and there’s still no sign on Hanna. I sighed in frustration. Where the hell is she? Don’t tell me that she’s not coming today. I’m starting to get annoyed with the girls around who kept on whispering and squealed in delight. Geez, why they have to surround me at this kind of time? When I’m in the middle of a freaking mission.

 

Then some noises got my attention. I turned around and a saw a quite handsome man was babbling and nagging at his daughters and I recognize one of the daughters.

 

It’s Hyunna.

 

So, that must be the Kim sister’s father then. I moved a bit to have a better view and finally I saw Hanna came out from the car with a poker face. ‘Let’s start!’ I cheered in my head. I waited for her with a smile on my face. Not a flirting smile, it’s just a sweet, normal innocent smile which I haven’t show in a long time. The girls who were surrounding me started to get crazy when the smile formed on my face. Mentally I rolled eyes and quickly brought myself closer and walked next to Hanna when she appeared in front of me.

 

“Hey!” I friendly greeted her. Hanna glanced at me but then she started to walk again, ignoring me. Again, being ignore! How great!

 

“Hey, I was wondering if I can join you today. I heard there will be a group of two works for music class. It must be great if we both partner up right? I said, still trying so hard to have a little talk with her. Hanna stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter