Chapter Five

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really? You're accepting my offer?" Kai asked once again.

 

"Will you stop asking again and again? Or I will change my mind." Do Mi told him and he kept quiet.

 

"Wait.. I think the other guys are here, come on, let's go downstairs." Kai said.

 

"Woaahh, did something happened already?" Xiumin asked teasingly, as soon as they got down.

 

"Something?" Do Mi asked, innocently.

 

"Have you done the 'thing' already?" Xiumin asked earning a hit from Do Mi. "No way we will do that thing."

 

Kris sitted beside her and wrap his arm around her shoulder, "Then, do it with me."

 

Same as Xiumin, Kris earned a smack at the head from Do Mi. "erts."

 

"Hey hey, don't treat my girlfriend like that." Kai shooed Kris away from Do Mi.

 

"What?!" All of them asked in unison except the couple.

 

"Yes. She accepted the offer." Kai answered. "It's just for a day, right? I'll just have to meet his parents." says, Do Mi.

 

"Uhm, actually no." Xiumin spoke. "Kai's father is no easy man. After you meet him, he'll be eyeing the both of you because he'll make sure that you really are a couple and Kai didn't just use a girl."

 

Do Mi's eyes grew wide, "What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

 

"You didn't ask." Kai shrugs.

 

"Stupid! You should've told me even if I didn't ask so that I'll know all the details!" Kai earned a hit from her.

 

"You really are a sadist." Kris laughed, "Sehun's the only one who hasn't been hit by you yet."

 

"Because he's not a ert and stupid like you guys."

 

They all burst out in laugh with what she said. "Sehun? Not a ert? HAHAHAHA you must be kidding us." Kris said in between his laugh.

 

"He's ert too, y'know. Wait until you get along with him more." Kai laughed too.

 

Sehun throws pillows to them. " you."

 

* * *

 

"I'm home!!" Do Mi shouts as she got home. "Come here! Dinner's serve, honey!" She heard Baekhyun's calling so she went to the dining room quickly.

 

"Spent some time with your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked, teasingly.

 

"Actually, he's my boyfriend." Do Mi admitted, the couple's eyes grew wide. "Care to explain?"

 

"Well, we made a deal. I'm just pretending to be his girlfriend."

 

"Wait, Mimi. We're confused." Chanyeol raised a brow.

 

Do Mi explained everything to them. And the couple end up teasing her. "Trust me, someday your pretend relationship will get real." Baekhyun giggled.

 

"I won't trust you with that." Do Mi stuck out her tongue.

 

"So when are you going to meet his parents?" Chanyeol asks.

 

Do Mi humms, "Haven't talked about that yet. Hopefully not that soon."

 

"Kai's father isn't an easy man." Baekhyun scoffed, "He'll be eyeing on the both of you just to make sure."

 

"I know right!" Do Mi agrees, "That's why we have to pretend for who knows how long!"

 

"Kai isn't a bad choice tho." Chanyeol commented, "Have you seen him dance?"

 

Do Mi shakes her head, "Of course I haven't yet. But who cares with his dancing skills if he's an ."

 

Baekhyun laughs, "Soon enough, you'll eat your words."

 

Do Mi just pouted to her oh-so-supportive-friends.

 

After dinner, Do Mi went to her room, she took a quick shower and changed to a comfy clothes. She turns on her laptop and logs on to her facebook account.

 

"Hmm, should I add exo?"

 

She's about to add exo's members accounts but when she checks her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter