Hide And Seek

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing about the house in the forest, Soeun stare at the ceiling of her house. ‘Should I go? But they said it’s creepy. But then there’s a girl in there,’ she thought. Soon she got her cell phone and dialed on her friend’s number.

“Yeobseyo?,” asked the other line.

“Junho-ah! It’s Soeun,”

“Oh! My love.. Waeyo?,”

Soeun blushed after she heard what her male friend and also her crush called her. “My love..,” she laughs before continue

“Do you know about the house in the forest?,” she asked.

Junho nodded. “Yeah! I heard about it. Why do you asked?”

Soeun smiled. “Let’s go to that house then”

“You want to go there?”

“Yeah! The thought of the girl in the house sadden me,” she pouted.

Junho chuckles as he heard the toned that Soeun let out. “Aigoo~ You’re so nice do you know that?”

Soeun grinned. She’s happy that Junho agree to her. They decided to meet tomorrow at the bus stop.

-

Time flies and Soeun is now waiting for Junho at the bus stop. She brought food and all the things she needs. Then she felt a skinship on her right shoulder. She turn around and saw her crush showing the smile that she love. Soeun plastered her sweet smile and they hugged each other.

“What are you bringing? It looks heavy,” Junho asked as he sit next to Soeun.

“I just bring what I felt have to,” she said nodding her head.

Tic toc tic toc...

Soon they both had arrived at the place. Soeun and Junho hop off the bus and both now stare at the forest. Soeun heave a sigh and soon walk towards the forest followed by Junho. Night time is still far away, but the big trees makes the daylight to fade as they walk deep in the forest. Water start to drip and it make contact with Soeun’s skin. Soon they spotted a small house and she dragged Junho there for shelter.

“Woah! It’s raining heavily. But I saw the news yesterday and he said that there’s no rain today,” Junho said as he stared at the wet ground. “Well they trolled you,” Soeun tried to make a joke but failed. Junho laughed at her cuteness instead.

Junho turn around and tap Soeun’s shoulder. “Do you think this is the house?,” he poitnted to the door and look around. Soeun who’s drinking, stopped and looks around too. “This is a house,” she said.

Junho bravely knocked on the door and called out to see no one respond. Soeun also did the same. As they were about to give up, the door open slowly. Hearing the squecking sound, both of them turn around and looked at the door before making eye contact.

They both went in the house and look around. Spider webs here and there, mice running on the floor. Soeun flinched and make her way to Junho’s embrace. She blushed and back away from him. Soon the both spotted a moving shadow. Soeun and Junho got scared and they both got closer to each other.

The heat from both of them make the couple tu blushed. Withought thinking, Junho placed his hand on Soeun’s left waist and pulled her closer to him. He wanted to Soeun feel safe with him and it did. Then the table shook by itself. “N-Nuguseyo?,(Who are you/who’s there)” Soeun asked and hugs Junho’s waist.

The table stop shaking and soon came out a long hair. Soeun cover her eyes and also did Junho but they didn’t scream. After that, a soft voice appeard in the scene. “E-excuse me..,” it came from the long haired. They both peeked out and saw a girl shivering. Soeun felt releave as she saw a human in front of them.

-

Soeun gave the girl a bottle of plain water and she took it, drinking the water. After the girl drank, Soeun speak.

“How long have you been here?”

“I.. I..,” the girl still shivers making her hard to talk. Junho being the gentle man he is, take off his jacket and placed in on the girl. Soeun felt a bang of jealousy in her heart.  She ignores it as she knows he is just being a guy that he is. After awhile, the girl start to talk again.

“I’ve been here for a while. I sprained my leg so that’s why I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter